Seen this face a few times now but have ignored reading/asking who he is/what about him

Seen this face a few times now but have ignored reading/asking who he is/what about him.

So, throw some education at me, Sup Forums who is this beautiful mysterious fella?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Mosley
youtube.com/watch?v=x4EGUwNe14U
archive.org/details/BUFandOswaldMosley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for answers of sorts

Bamp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Mosley

took 2 seconds on google

youtube.com/watch?v=x4EGUwNe14U

His name is Octarion he came from beneath the waves to save the world from the soviets.

probalby young Assad or something, always wondered mysef

isn't that the eternal anglo?

He is the Eternal Anglo, Oswald of BEADY

Assad

? ? ? ? ? ? ?
wtf is this bullshit propaganda

You don't fool me, Anglo.

Disregarding all the "eternal anglo" stuff, Mosley, at least to me, was an intelligent brit. He certainly knew his way around the political spectrum, having been through multiple parties, and then deciding all of them were garbage, and starting a new party based around Italian fascism. Just read some of his books and you'll figure out more about him

Thanks, Fellas! I'mma start reading up.

If you actually feel like reading, this is an archive of a lot of his books/essays:
archive.org/details/BUFandOswaldMosley

mosley was literally the last hope of survival for the british empire, but nobody did listen. he should be more known as a hero than churchill, who sold and brought the empire down, knowingly.

Thanks, man!

I dig what I've read on him so far. I'm really interested in how he wanted to set up a democratic corporate system.

Curse you Hans! If I ever get ahold of you I'm setting a pack of bloody breasted beady peckers on you!

By Blighty I promise!