Downloading movies morally wrong?

Is watching a movie on a stream or downloading one, for example morally wrong in your mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Qkyt1wXNlI
youtube.com/watch?v=BUfu712tlkE
youtube.com/watch?v=up863eQKGUI
reddit.com/r/PopcornTimeCE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course it is only nigger would steal

Stealing from kikes is never morally wrong.

Jews have over valued their product, movies, music or otherwise.

It's fucking data
also they lose almost nothing if you download it from the internet, if anything it becomes more accessible and people will make it more popular.

wasting money on dumb shit you can get for free is morally wrong

I always give the Jews as much money as possible for their propaganda, he'll I even donate to charities in Israel to help them.

movies are all shit anyway

Its another episode of
>WHO OF THE TWO IS THE JEW!?
Today's contestants are
USA
and
Canada

Probably. On the other hand, it is much more morally wrong to support the pedophiles running Hollywood.

Pirates are scum.

it used to be. the jews have played their hand to where i no longer care about them. just buy stuff at pawn shops and support your local gun retailer.

It's the only right choice.

You have to live in a country like mine to truly know how hard the jew is milking the dollar out of you.

I was simply memeing the american is right
stealing from jews is never wrong
they steal from us all the time

Unironically this. Until you've taken care of yourself, then your family, and then your community, it would be immoral to waste money on this garbage.

Unlike true theft, you don't deprive anyone of something when you steal it (they aren't entitled to your purchase), so there's no countervailing reason not to steal it.

I never really consider it stealing. It's like going to someone's house and watching a movie. Or if they gave you a DVD to borrow.

It's stealing if they'r reselling the movies. That's wrong. But just sharing and consuming isn't. Plus I've watched a lot of movies I never would have if I didn't find it for download, couldn't find a hard copy even if I wanted too.

So it opens companies to a form of marketing. People might get into their movies or series or whatever and actually start paying for it because they torrented it.

Of course it is, you can't own an arrangement of data.

10 shekels to the good goy.

Isn't*, sorry

About as wrong as making a mix tape in the 80's. Fuck those assholes.

Better question: Is watching a (((movie))) morally wrong in your mind?

Fastest way to download music?
I'm not paying for Spotify anymore, so I'm going to have to torrent my whole library.
I've started, but it such a pain to find the album, then find one that's actually good quality, then find the 'right' one (has proper track listings, is best possible version (e.g. definite re-release, etc.), then actually wait for it to download, and maybe be prepared to wait a long time if little seeders.

Just seems woefully inefficient. Is there a site where I can just search and click to download the highest quality version of an album possible?

If you own the product already then no, as it's just data which you hold purchased copies of already.
If you dont own the product already though then yes it is moraly wrong.

Not only is it not morally wrong, it is morally right. It is our moral and civil obligation to jew any degenerate industry to the fullest of our capacity.

Using torrents instead of streaming it on kodi

Learn all about private torrent trackers here. If you are willing to put the effort in, take the Redacted.ch interview, get in, download albums you want, seed everything you download long-term, maintain a good ratio, and you will likely never want for an album for the foreseeable future. I very rarely search for something and cannot find it there. If you can't be bothered to make the effort but you want almost as good results, then soulseek or rutracker are not too bad, less quality and consistency, but they're OK.

I've got tons of movies on hand I haven't bothered to watch. Hollywood needs to die a slow and painful death so western cinema can be reborn.

The last movie I saw in the theater was 'The Intern' starring Robert De Niro. I still can't believe how bad it sucked. It wasn't even a movie. It was just a waste of time I will never get back. Holy fuck what a piece of shit.

Consider this: The most deranged and sicko pedophiles to walk the face of the Earth are in Hollywood, and they are the ones and dictate morality to us through movies. How fucked up is that?

nice try at covering your tracks.

No, there's nothing wrong with it. Nobody owns an idea. Copyright is communist bullshit.

when a leaf royally mounts another leaf

>implying something was actually stolen

what's wrong is watching anything that comes out of hollywood

>Is watching a movie on a stream or downloading one, for example morally wrong in your mind?
No it's not morally wrong. Broadly speaking my belief in morality aligns with the non aggression principle (NAP), and I don't see anywhere that aggression is required for people to share information between them.

>Jesus illegally copied all those fish goy!

Reality is that media needs to accept streaming/dl is desired big time and EMBED advertisements into content they themselves upload.m to Pirate Bay.

but that would be fair

None of that profit is denied the people who actually made the game/movie/whatever

/thread

It's morally wrong to pay for it because you are giving money to Jewish (((Hollywood)))

The most effective way to attack the left in the culture war is to starve Hollywood.

No, but watching anything from Hollywood is morally wrong.

The most ethical action is to d/l and seed them but never watch them yourself so you can deprive the jew of his social engineering funds.

No. Coz I'd never pay for a ticket to see movies I downloaded.

Only if you get your morals from the MPAA/RIAA.
youtu.be/0Qkyt1wXNlI
>if anything it becomes more accessible and people will make it more popular
ThIs, this is especially important for small productions that need exposure.

Yes, because you're still consuming Jewish brainwashing even if you're "hurting" his wallet by stealing his product. Your question is akin to asking if it is morally wrong for a junkie to steal drugs from a drug dealer to feed his addiction.

Stop giving kikes and niggers access to your head. There isn't a single modern media product that you NEED to consume.

what about software manufacturers? are they (((software manufacturers)))?

You can't pirate tailored solutions

Information is now free and Hollywood must die

Some of them are ((())), some aren't.
The bigger ones usually are

youtube.com/watch?v=BUfu712tlkE

is boiling dogs alive morally wrong?

I already categorize myself as scum and a waste of space, so if I don't waste everyone's time and torrent instead of going to the shop and hoping my random shit I look for that probably never even came to my country cause its either rare or foreign, I and probably everyone else will be a lot happier.

I frequently go to the cinema tho. I just can't find the shit i like in the store, not am I gonna pay some TV station for something I'll always forget to watch anyway. I should go legit and get netflix or similar tho. I guess it's not good for the artists kek

nope, i'm not able to buy them all in my shithole
so fuck it i just download whatever i want

taking money from jews isnt considered theft

this

>Is watching a movie on a stream or downloading one, for example morally wrong in your mind?
I don't understand the question. Netflix and Amazon want you to d/l movies to your devices to watch later. Why would it be wrong?

Did you mean illegally download?

The only time it's wrong is if you attempt to gain a profit from it, otherwise you do not diminish the amount of money the makers make, only other exception is if it's a recent release, then wait at least a bit till it's in Redbox or something.

>stealing from jews
The only crime is consuming the brainwashing material ment to cripple your mind

the book National Security Cinema also outlines how the military is in a quid pro quo relationship with writers and producers. If directors want an F-15, then they need to make it so it looks patriotic.

Examples include Transformers, Jurassic park 3, Avatar and so on.

Exceptions include Robocop and a few others, so there is some resistance, but it pays not to resist.

Watching (((movies))) is morally wrong. You are a traitor a servant of the Jew.

>watching movies isn't supporting hollywood pedos

they lose the sale

>if anything it becomes more accessible and people will make it more popular

"oh hey i pirated your game and i love it!"
then please pay for it so that we can continue making games and also so i can feed my family
"ahh no but that's ok because others who like the game will pay :^)"

>implying i'd spend any money on your shitty game if I couldn't get it for free

of course not.

If I created an exact copy of your car and drove away with the copy did I steal your car? Would you call the cops?
If I created an exact copy of the Mona Lisa and hung it in my home, did I steal the Mona Lisa? Would the The Louvre museum lay charges of theft against me?

Did you know minecraft was free?

I work in the movie industry and pirate as much as I can.

I remember buying some episodes of a show I wanted to watch on itunes because I didn't want to steal and the sound quality somehow messed up and wouldn't properly play.

Downloaded that shit off a torrent website, and I've never looked back since.

Piracy is morally wrong and if we're to rebuild Aryan civilization we must return to our roots and purchase things legally.

No, because I'm ripping off Hollywood, and Hollywood deserves it. Fuck them.

>downloading movies morally wrong?

I don't care if it is.

I have one of those Lian-li cases with a handle loaded up with 4TB hard drives filled with over 4,000 movies (mostly YIFY rips) + TV Shows, running Kodi with a media remote control.

Any time I'm dating a girl and we have our first "stay in" date at her place, and I tell her "I'll bring over a few movies" but show up with my massive catalog of movies, the panties drop!

the thing is nowdays you cant be sure what you are buying is what are (((they))) selling you.

Pirate everything

>i don't want what you're selling unless i can get it for free

why would i want to give you anything that you don't want anyway? And if you want it, then why would I give it freely?

the full game has never been free, unless you pirate that is, with the exception of one week during the alpha.

Your technological ignorance makes the panties drop? make that shit internet accessible

>Give money to your Sata--I mean Jewish overlords, goy.
Thanks Satan.

Stop watching movies and spend your time doing something, even if it's jut doodling or reading, watching television literally turns you into a brain dead lard assed puppet, successful people don't watch more than 2 hours of television a week

Hell no, bankrupt the hollywood jew.

>hobbies: Netflix

No. Intellectual property is not property. You have not deprived someone the use of their property downloading or streaming it. Barring some explicit agreement not to do these things with the producer you have done nothing wrong. If you don't want "your" ideas taken keep them to yourself.

Hell no.
Fuck the Hollywood pedo kikes.

No because the only things I stream or pirate are movies that I would never watch otherwise since I think they'll be shit. The 1/100 times I'm wrong, I'll go and by the hard copy so I can watch it again hassle free

It depends on whether the particular movie needs your money. I don't give a fuck if you pirate Iron Man 8, since that movie's going to make bank no matter what, but pirating Anomalisa doesn't sit right with me.

((((((((((((morally))))))))))))) wrong to refuse to pay for jewish propaganda to brainwash the goyim...

Thou shalt not steal.

>"oh hey i pirated your game and i love it!"
>then please pay for it so that we can continue making games and also so i can feed my family
>"ahh no but that's ok because others who like the game will pay :^)"
That was the relation we had with artists for hundreds of years before so I'm not sure why you feel entitled to receive payment from the lowest of society just because you've developed the means of mass production

Hey guys OP here, I want to download Your Name (anime) not some Hollywood movie jewery, so that's not part of the arguement

Only movies I watch are anime ones, and I tend to buy them since they're easier to collect then full series, usually leave them in shrink wrap and torrent them anyway though

>a video for school children
youtube.com/watch?v=up863eQKGUI

Intellectual Property was created to control (suppress) information.

As long as they come from Hollywood, dont feel bad. They only use the money to your head with propaganda.

>Pirate first
>Like it
>Buy a copy legally to support those who made it
Better than buying shit like Mass Effect Andromeda only to get a dumpster fire and be out 60

>morally wrong

>dem gets
/thread

I hate anti-piracy people more than any other subgroup. If you believe the kike bullshit that says that downloading is stealing or somehow morally wrong, you are an idiot and don't deserve to live. Copyright is censorship, they're the exact same thing.

>That was the relation we had with artists for hundreds of years before...
And just like back then, if you don't pay the artist enough, then eventually that artist will stop performing

>...so I'm not sure why you feel entitled to receive payment from the lowest of society just because you've developed the means of mass production
Mass production makes it available to the "lowest of society". If it wasn't for mass production, than they would not afford it. In the end it boils down for how much the consumer is willing to pay, and how low pay the artist is able or ready to accept. Let's remember that the artist does have a choice, and if the pay is too low, then the artist may just chose another line of work that pays better instead.

Books are an excellent example. Few could afford a book before the invention of printing press.

>Pirate first
>Like it
>Buy a copy legally to support those who made it

It's a nice thought, but it doesn't actually happen in reality

Not paying Hollywood kikes is a virtue.

If it's good I'll buy it. A lot of tax money goes to hollywood anyway so I don't feel too bad desu, but I don't do it much either.

Also use popcorn time instead of pirate bay for movies: reddit.com/r/PopcornTimeCE/

Yeah I know it's reddit but popcorn time is legit, fuckheads.

Go fuck yarself ya stupid land lubbin' wanker arrgh.

Morals are subjective not objective. So to me, no. I pirate constantly. I probably wouldn't if they stopped calling it piracy and called it theft. Piracy sounds cool

It's ethically wrong.

Think if ethics this way: if one person did it, no one would care; if everyone did it it was be a gigantic problem.

As much as I hate Hollywood, pirating their movies is wrong and dishonorable.

I find nothing wrong with piracy. I think the jew-ruled media industry can handle loosing 2 sheckles. And if they can not, it just makes piracy that much better.

Nope not at all. Ever go to movies recently? Mixed in with the common man? Its Hell and the jacked up prices for popcorn is a scam itself.

if they didn't want people imitating pirates, then Hollywood shouldn't have made a movie series that glamorizes them, viz. Pirates of the Caribbean.