PIZZAGATE

IN CASE YOU WHERE ON THE FENCE AND NOT SURE IF PIZZAGATE IS NOT TURE THEN READ THIS.

>Tony Podestasends email discussing his continued close personal relationship with convicted pedophile, former Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert

AND LOOK AT THE EMAIL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
youtu.be/3EsJLNGVJ7E
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
insidephilanthropy.com/home/2016/7/29/the-other-clinton-foundation-a-look-at-bill-and-hillarys-per.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PROOF THEY SACRAFICE THE OWL GOD.

It is a email sent to Hilary cilton

I ment to say scarfice to the owl god

BUMP GUYS DON'T LET THIS SLIDE FfS IT'S THE ONLY REAL THREAD ON Sup Forums

D-DOLAN?

Can someone explain me what is exactly moloch? a quick rundown? i always heard about that "god" but why a lof of cultist still mention him?

antislider

fucking for real?

>google

pizzagate emails translated

youtube.com/watch?v=pYhzYpJpK8g

Google whitehouse owl

He was the Canaanite God of child sacrifice. For thousands of years aristocrats have sacrificed children to deities and this was one of them. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

>what is exactly moloch?
just another name for the one true god, solomonic communist bullshit from an earlier day, similar to Seth Satan Baal Bel El etc

this whole form, sacrificing children by setting them on fire, fucking everything in the ass, debt based paper money, masters and slaves, all that system of bullshit was invented by Solomon, who was the first communist

>Wikileaks

When did Sup Forums start shilling CIA websites?

what a wierd revival

almost like something huge against drumpf is coming and you guys are in panic mode

100% proof the are devil worshiping evil fucks

SPIRIT COOKING IN THE EMAIL
This video shows you what spirit cooking is and they have ties to the women doing it

youtu.be/3EsJLNGVJ7E

Don't be retarded. All of this comes from Babylon which is way before Solomon.

Indian dinner

>wellshit

I just found one no one has talked about

Tahoe is a slice of heaven. WHAT is Tahoe is ocult anyone know?

SEE YOU in ACTION AT A DINNER EVIL FUCKS YOU going down >:(

This is a 3 PART one and really fucked up. 1of 3

2 of 3

Anytime now, guys, anytime. It couldn't possibly more real than this, people are waking up!!!

3 of 3

this astroturfing must mean Edgar maddison welch 2.0 soontimes

u ment scarface to the wool dog right

>wool dog

you mean sheep?

Anyone got infro on this Dr? Any info on this Indian food?

>Camp nose
kek

Mooch what ever the fuck it is. I don't follow it that closely cause will I don't fuck and eat little kids.

I'm just trying to bring the truth to the light that all the world leaders are evil demonic wannabe devil worshiping child eating fucks

>taking Marina Abramovich seriously at all
>taking her THIS seriously tho

>Freeze frame
>Record scratch
Yep, that's me.

I also find it interesting the Clinton both have fucked up motor control issues. You get that from eating human brains from the type of protein in the brain.

If you remember Hilary shaking on live tv and in interviews during the election. Must have been munching on kids brains a lot due to stress

John responded with
>love to

moloch is a bull. minerva is the owl. moloch and minerva are a couple though. do your research. they're pagans who pay homage to the roman pantheon. romans were notorious pederasts, and the inventors of catholicism, catholics also being notorious pederasts. makes sense they would worship roman deities.

O wow ok now everything is coming together...fuck

Fuck you fucking faggot. MODS BAN THIS FUCK

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

This one is very interesting has a list of 30 very POWERFUL people like Bill Gates ECT ECT.

Seeing if they will move so they can vote

Interesting I keep seeing a email about him going to Africa to help with the ebloa virus.

And there is a email to him about doing illegal human experiments and 3 people died.

BUMP don't let it slide guys the nwo shills are scared

Courrpt fucks...

BUMP cause the dengenurate slide threads

This thread serves as a great reminder of the mental roller coaster ride we all took with the pedosta leaks. Still shook up over it.

>Murfreesboro

THE SATANIC DEN!!!

So is this what time it is?

Is it tard sperging real content time again? We've seen it before. Tomorrow's a lunar eclipse. Might be peak tardrage. Buckle up, anons.

Ya no kidding. So much infighting it seem kingnigger was not supposed to win.

Whoa this one is interesting

Why wouldn't you use the same amount of time and type that molock question into a search engine. FFS.

So they killed bit coin. Bad slaves you can't not create a currency

Spirit cooking Abramovich and Lasy Gaga - + lots celebrities

Bump

So, was it a chicken, or, code for little boy?

I've approached Pizzagate with an open mind, and without fail it all seems retarded. So many fucking assumptions you guys make out of nowhere that are founded on nothing, and you think if you pile up enough assumptions, people will forget that they're assumptions and instead that they're all legitimate puzzle pieces that fit together to form a solution when in reality you just have a giant pile of shit based on a thousand assumptions.

Out of context e-mails are not convincing evidence. I genuinely cannot believe that a full year after obvious russian shitposting into this nonsense, you fags are still running with it. Granted, it's dying down, but jesus fucking christ. It was dumb enough that even the dumbest of you fags should have been able to puzzle it out by now. How do you even get this stupid?

Oh well, at least you dumb niggers are useful idiots at election time. Can get you to believe practically anything.

Fuck will farrel, that god damned faggot.

>Camp Nose
OY
VEYYYYYY

Kys shill

Fuck off jaime.

it might not be pedophilia but from those emails it's very obvious something sinister is being covered up.

stop being a faggot.

>haha its just conspiracy theories
>they literally say this shit in their emails and post it on their facebooks and hang their pedoshit up in their houses
>I SAID THEEEERE IIIIIIS NOOOO EVIDENCE !!!!!!!! DEBUNKED!!!!! FAKE!!! RURAL RETARDS!!!

what country are you from we should try to get you a better phone

BUMP sorry just getting food I will be doing more searching asap

Fuckoffistan

GOT HIS PASSPORT NUMBER
DOB AND POB

PASSPORT NUMBER IS EXPIRED IN SURE BUT I'M SURE IT CAN STILL BE USED TO SEE WHERE THE FUCK HAS BEEN GOING.

What the Heck Does the Clinton Foundation Actually DO?
David Callahan
The Clinton Foundation is back in the spotlight, with Donald Trump charging this month that the “Russians, the Saudis, the Chinese all gave money to Bill and Hillary and got favorable treatment in return." A range of other critics have piled on, including the Capital Research Center, which calls the foundation a “cauldron of conflict and cronyism.”

There are lots of good reasons for digging into the Clinton Foundation right now. But one question that gets surprisingly little attention is the most basic: What does this place actually do?

As far as I can see, most people—including in nonprofits, politics and the media—know little about how the Clinton Foundation operates. That’s understandable, since the foundation ranks as one of the more complex nonprofits around. Yet grasping the mechanics of this place is a precondition for unraveling the controversies around it, relating to its effectiveness and possible conflicts of interest. I’ll get into those controversies in later posts. Here, I focus on the foundation’s mechanics.

The Clinton Foundation is best understood as an umbrella entity that is carrying out several very different missions. It’s a lot like the Carter Center in key respects, but more complex. Let’s walk through each of its core missions.

insidephilanthropy.com/home/2016/7/29/the-other-clinton-foundation-a-look-at-bill-and-hillarys-per.html

Rule the world. They will kill Trump mark my words I'm so deep in these emails these fucks run the world. BUT they can't fuck with elections in the USA and get them self elected.

I do not think trump is part of it. I could be wrong if anyone knows of ties to trump and Hilary I would like to know.

Spying on Rubio

They don't believe Trump "really" won the elections. It's in fact Hilary inside Trump's body commanding him to act so irrationally.

Fuck off shill we know you left faggots are crazy and lobe to follow demonic child rapist and child eaters.

Zeke is there Rahm and Ari Emanuel's brother. Zeke is one of the architects of Obamacare, Rahm was Obama's chief of staff, and Ari is a powerful Hollywood agent. Their father was also known as an Israeli terrorist.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56492

"Last night was fun-

still in torture chamber" - Tony Molesta to John Molesta

Slot of emails of invenergy....

Come on, it's totally normal when you're inviting someone to dinner to invite his whole clan of children and grandchildren, right?

Fuck.....evil is real hopefully the second coming is real we need now more then ever.

Sure to eat them then clone them again

Why doesn't the JD see the same evidence we do?
Maybe it's BECAUSE IT'S NOT FUCKING THERE

You're making the right be the laughing stock of anything outside Sup Forums

FUCKING DRUMPF FAGS FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR DRUMPF GENERALS AND LEAVE THE WORK TO THE REAL BOYS

I FUCKING MEAN IT !!!

YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCKROACHES TURKOCROACH FUCKING LOSER BITCHES

OUT OUT OUT !!!

What work faggot? Posting tranny threads and trying to slide this one? Kys for devils they want your soul

>it might not be pedophilia but from those emails it's very obvious something sinister is being covered up.

The fact that they're into Spirit Cooking should be enough to disqualify them from being in charge of anything, even if the sacrifices are just dolls. Heck, the fact that they can't spell and punctuate a complete sentence should disqualify them.

These people are idiots, very cunning idiots who are useful to their master.

FUCKING DRUMPF FAGS FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR DRUMPF GENERALS AND LEAVE THE WORK TO THE REAL BOYS

I FUCKING MEAN IT !!!

OUT OUT OUT !!!

boi....
r u like gay or something?

child sacrifice.

They are smart as fuck you idiot I would to see you travel non stop on like 3 hours sleep a day and keep track of like 500 emails a day each one regarding one evil topic after another.

Fuck stick like could not even remember 1% of the names of people they have to kys pls

FUCKING DRUMPF FAGS FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR DRUMPF GENERALS AND STAY THERE !!!

I FUCKING MEAN IT !!!

OUT OUT OUT !!!

I think poster TZ2IYMbs is a shill. His posts certainly show evidence do a disturbed mind.
Don't feed the shills... Don't feed the trolls.
Jokers, one and all.

Interesting Congress created the government shut downs.

FUCKING DRUMPF FAGS BETTER FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR DRUMPF GENERALS AND STAY HERE

I FUCKING MEAN IT !!!

you mother fuckers pollution other threads with you bullshit autistic retarded heads and your lunatic drumpf

OR ELSE !!

And was McCain behind it all?
He's behind most chaos, destruction and diabolical evil found globally for past 40 years.

This is all the proof you need.

The owner of Comet Ping Pong, James Alefantis, and his former boyfriend David Brock, are connected to the convicted child trafficker Laura Silsby, who was jailed for stealing 33 children from a Haitian orphanage, via the lawyer who handled their $850,000 blackmail case (I wonder what that could have been about?), Max Maccoby, who sits on the board of directors of an orphanage called "Friends of the Orphans".

According to an interview with Laura Silsbys own lawyer, Jorge Puello Torres, (who was himself wanted by interpol for sex trafficking crimes and was later arrested and convicted) the orphanage that Silsby stole children from was called "Friends of the Orphands of Haiti".

Here is detailed information about Laura Silsby, who changed her name to Laura Gaylor and who now works for Alert Sense, a company which handles Amber Alerts.

Within the past few weeks, all information about Laura Silsby was removed not only from the Alert Sense website, but from archive sites as well.

>stealing 33 children
Interesting number.. Miles Matthis has an interesting blog... One of his hypothesis is if you see illuminati numbers quote.... You are often looking at a psy-op or alphabet agency piece of work.
Since reading I've paid attention. Manchester ariana grande concert. 22 killed by 22 old at 22pm ...other events ... Even if strange have disconnected timelines and random killed injured..
Not proof of anything, but I find it interesting to observe and note...

It's worth pointing out that the Clintons have twice inserted themselves into the Alefantis/Maccoby/Silsby triangle, first through their obvious relationship with James Alefantis and second through Clintons personal intervention on behalf of Laura Silsby when she was Secretary of State, which resulted in reduced charges and a drastically reduced sentence for Laura Silsby.

How is alefantis connected to silsby?