Historical Brits

>historical Brits
>white

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/something-is-broken-in-the-uk-intellectual-sphere-7efc9a1f154a
youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12627534
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder J.K. Rowling didn't write the Harry Potter books and sold her soul for the fame and fortune.

>Brits cucked beyond since roman times

fucking lol'd

Said the Spaniard rape baby

A historian gave her...
>I stopped reading after that

>please excercice discretion opinion

They are trying to erase us from history
and they are succeeding.

t. paki

Which cartel do you pay your taxes to?

the foremost alt right intellectual Nassim Taleb tore into that anti-white shitlib

The whole thing is worth reading.

medium.com/incerto/something-is-broken-in-the-uk-intellectual-sphere-7efc9a1f154a

She's still crying over the asshurt he brought her.

>t. Fingolian

I don't care either way, those books are shit.

Hoard used (precucked) history books for your family.

So cheap at thrift and used book stores.

Wang is the hero we need

Nassam is a retard who cited zero (0) evidence for his claims versus Mary. He's also not a historian and has done zero (0) research on the subject.

Why do we allow anti-intellectuals to argue against people who have the credentials and skills?

Taleb is god-tier, but he's not alt-right.

>YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS JK! HOW MANY REFUGEES DID YOU HOST IN YOUR ESTATES? ANSWER: ZERO.

Fucking told by Wang

based wang

fuck off genghis

>anti-intellectuals
>liberal-intellectuals
ass

THe plot doesn't make any sense.
None of the characters decisions make sense.
The writing was horrible. She just writes herself into a hole and decides to invent a new spell. We never see this spell again despite how many times it would have been useful.

>quads get
N I C E

Do you have an actual historian refuting her claims? I don't care if it's right or left.

But when you have a retarded statistician trying to make claims about historical evidence then why should I listen to him? Especially when he refuses to cite any sources and pulls claims out of his ass?

how about you find someone citing them first

>cited zero (0) evidence for his claims

Except for, like, y'know, DNA evidence. But we all know what bullshit pseudo-science genetics is.

>I didn't read Taleb's arguments

Look at his tweets, he brought more data to the table than she did.

What like the recent genetic evidence about Greeks being no different from their ancestors? Just investigate the topic yourself instead of demanding some divine tablet from the sky.

Good for Watson.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc

I look forward to the day we take revenge on all these libtard celebs. Can't be the only one who'd like to smash a rock into that bitch face and keep hitting until her brain spills out.

That's not how arguments work, faggot. The burden of proof is on you.

He didn't cite ANY DNA evidence. He made claims ABOUT DNA evidence without a single outside scientific source or relevant fact. That is not citing anything.

Citing data without an actual relevant source is not citing. I want to see the paper and its outcomes. Not some retard trying to draw conclusions separate from the intended research.

No, YOU are claiming it was normal for romans to be black. You should back up that claim.

Is weihan wang /ourchink/?

WTF you are mexican which means you are rock bottom trash that should be killed.

No one made that claim you revisionist fag. What people claimed was that the roman people had a fair amount of racial diversity. Not diversity in the modern sense your little faggot brain is thinking of, but in the sense that there were people from multiple regions concentrated in the roman people incl. Berbers.

Are you unable to read?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12627534

Where's your evidence that sub saharan africans were at all common in Roman Britain? "they existed" isn't a reason to portray them as representative of the population in a children's cartoon.

>these two come up and slap your ass at a party

> Analysis of a skull found in a Roman grave in Yorkshire indicated that it belonged to a mixed-race female. Her sarcophagus was made of stone and also contained a jet bracelet and an ivory bangle, indicating great wealth for the time.[23][24]

They found 1 mixed race woman from that time period in Britain. That apparently counts as a "typical British Roman" rather than the exception that proves the rule.

>What people claimed was that the roman people had a fair amount of racial diversity.
look at this retreat into vagueness. you're afraid to make a strong claim because you know it'll be torn apart.

the romans were extremely diverse, of course. they were germanic, mediterranean, north african, egyptian, semitic. but very very few of them were actual sub-saharan africans. there's absolutely zero justification for portraying them that way except in a desperate forced attempt at appeasing modern anxieties about the absence of blacks from western history. its an attempt to throw them a bone and feel more inclusive than reality justifies.

you know this. i know this. everyone involved knows this. stop lying.

>I am not intelligent enough to read the chart so I need a buzzfeed article on it to explain it to me.

>J.K. Rowling didn't write the Harry Potter books
Prove it

What's the matter, is he threatening your existence?

Cry about it to Professor McGonogall and black Hermione apparently

Let's pretend I don't know this.

Cite me a source that proves your statement.

I've read the source. It says nothing about the racial composition of roman britian at the time; it's a modern analysis of DNA in a relatively small location. Again, why don't you give an actual source that definitively says what the racial composition of roman britian was at the time instead of trying to dance around the fact using irrelevant sources?

Mary Beard is a very well respected classicist, but I've lost some respect in her after this. Yes, Roman Britain did have foreign legions occupying it for some time, and there were a few colonia that may have had some foreign Romans in them, and yes we even had a Berber Governor once, but that's hardly representative of 99% of the population and does not mean the typical family was diverse at all.

Blacks didn't come until like 200-300 years ago. Liberals are full of shit

Don't talk to my bastard son like that.

I just did you cumfuck:
Even this study, cited as support for the video, shows that sub-Saharan african presence was almost insignificant, and definitely not representative:
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

The broad scientific consensus is that despite the myriad diversity of the Roman empire, there is almost no evidence for a significant sub-saharan African population, especially in Britain. Representing romans as subsaharan Africans is a feel-good lie. GG faggot

see
Are you retarded or just pretending?

I saw a program she made years ago, it was good until 40 minutes in and she sat with someone else going HOW DIVERSE about later Rome was, talking about how the complete destruction of what a roman was is a good thing. Turned it off.

I thought I knew something was off the moment I saw the name again.

And among those foreign legions, only a miniscule % of them would have been sub-Saharan.

the "moors = black" meme is up there with "egyptians were black"

Berbers aren't even black

I would also like proof behind the claim. She's a dumb bitch but that doesn't mean she can't create a best-seller. Look at Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey. It fucking happens all the time.

i would motorboat that degenerate whore

Squats r 4 fags.

Moreover, cross-continental mobility 2000 years ago wasn't what it is today. The city of Rome may have had a host of ethnicities, the Roman legions in Britain will have largely been drawn from European stock.

>rape baby

have you ever seen braveheart bitch? u guys literally leglisated half of britain to be prima donnald cuck rape babys. you are filth.

reminder that all of these faggots got BTFO by Paul Joseph Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=wtPZhDH4QU8

/ourdogfrier/

> One potential opportunity for African gene flow was during the period of Roman occupation of North Africa that lasted until the early 5th century AD, and indeed tomb inscriptions and literary references suggest that trade relations continued even after that time [31], [32]. North Africa was also a supplier of goods and products such as wine and olive oil to Italy, Spain and Gaul from 200–600 AD, and Morocco was a major manufacturer of the processed fish sauce condiment, garum, which was imported by Romans [33]. In addition, there was slave trading across the western Sahara during Roman times [7], [34]. Another potential source of some of the African ancestry, especially in Spain and Portugal, is the invasion of Iberia by Moorish armies after 711 AD [35], [36]. If the Moors already had some African ancestry when they arrived in Southern Europe, and then admixed with Iberians, we would expect the admixture date to be older than the date of the invasion, as we observe.
>In summary, we have documented a contribution of sub-Saharan African genetic material to many West Eurasian populations in the last few thousand years. A priority for future work should be to identify the source populations for this admixture.

Really makes you think. Here's the problem with the 'MUH GENETICS' argument: Assuming the past based purely on analyzing the genetics of the modern-day population is a farce and a way of trying to rewrite history. It ignores that there are multiple times where entire populations and people have been lifted up and away from their original location, and it ignores multiple times where disease, famine, war etc has wiped out entire populations. It's relatively easy to see genes vanish over a sufficiently large period of time through any of the methods above.

Nothing in that paragraph gives even the remotest impression that the Roman legions in Britannia were subsaharan...

say that again i dare you

desu black Africans have more of a claim to Britain than the English, we came to Britain 500+ years earlier than the Anglo Saxons thanks to the romans. If you don't believe me do research on the 'Revis' family name, they look like white people but they have black African DNA proving that blacks were in England BEFORE the English

there was at-least one Roman auxiliary black soldier in Britain. he pissed off the emperor by being a jokester while being black tho

>On another occasion, when he [Septimius Severus] was returning to his nearest quarters from an inspection of the wall at Luguvallum in Britain, at a time when he had not only proved victorious but had concluded a perpetual peace, just as he was wondering what omen would present itself, an Ethiopian soldier, who was famous among buffoons and always a notable jester, met him with a garland of cypress-boughs. And when Severus in a rage ordered that the man be removed from his sight, troubled as he was by the man's ominous colour and the ominous nature of the garland, the Ethiopian by way of jest cried, it is said, "You have been all things, you have conquered all things, now, O conqueror, be a god."

-Historia Augusta 22.4-6

England needs to rebuild that big beautiful wall

Nor will he ever give any such evidence, though he has implied this and tried to goal post shift throughout this post. It's clear this is a nigger trying to confirm his bias and should be treated accordingly. He wouldn't be so bitter if his ancestors weren't wearing chains so heavy that he is still smarting from their chaffing.

No shit, because the original cited evidence had z e r o to do with the Roman legions in roman britain. It was studying the flow of genes and analysis of genes in the modern population.

holy kek lmaaooo

"muh black JK Rowling"

Canada is proof positive that diversity just works

I have friends of all different colours. It's more exciting

Jesus how did liberals get so fucking crazy?

It really is a mental disorder at this point.

There is no evidence of sub saharan Africans being a significant (and thus, worth displaying as representative) portion of the Roman population ANYWHERE in the Roman empire.

There's plenty of evidence that there WEREN'T any significant numbers of sub saharan Africans anywhere in the Roman empire, let alone Britain. The video is lying when it displays a sub saharan black roman soldier as representative of the diversity of the Roman empire. In the same way it would have been lying if he was meant to be Indonesian.

Taleb destroyed any inkling of an argument you thought you had. Get over it.

Again, I want your DIRECT evidence that they did not exist at all. None of this roundabout bullshit, give me a study or citation that outright says that they were not a portion of the roman population.

how could I prove a negative you dumb fuck?

>PROVE TO ME I'M NOT MILEY CYRUS
This is about how coherent your argument is.

Let me be generous toward you:

Show me evidence that sub saharan Africans existed in Britain (or the Roman empire) in significant enough numbers to treat them as representative of Rome's diversity.

You mean am object which allows you to travel back in time at will (which was subsequently never used again) wasn't an intelligently thought out plot device???

>Prove to me that I'm not Miley Cyrus
Kek

you forgot the

OI!

The romans tended to use soldiers that weren't native to the area they were policing because they might have split loyalties. There was a north african legion on the northern border to what's now scotland.
This makes up about 3% of the roman soldiers, and maybe 0.01% of the total population of britain.

And don't forget north African is not sub saharan african. Hannibal wasn't "black".

So when are we going to cause backlash against her declaring that Hermoine is black? Not the "she was white" outrage but the poking the SJW outrage that a white woman wrote a young black character but didn't make her blackness a prominent feature in her characterization. Basically try to stoke the race baiters into saying that JK just made a white character with blackface in order to seem progressive.

I think the evidence is pretty clear that the British empire was a black kingdom. As always the white devil has hidden this historical fact.

Fucking Checkd

>prove me a negative
Wew lass, you are done. You and your negro boyfriend need to get out of England.

She's literally called a mud blood in the books.
I don't fucking know how that detail slipped from trolls.

Voldermort did nothing wrong! He wanted to keep the wizards pure and strong, not race mixed with human scum.

Then why are you siding with your buttbuddy Taleb? He was trying to prove a negative and failed.

Simple Question: If there were loads of moors and negroids running around in Roman Britain, why are there none around today, and why aren't there traces of their DNA in the general public?

They just up and disappeared into thin air when photography was invented?

>why are there none around today

I should clarify: Why are there none around who can demonstrate a family tree in the country that didn't begin in the 20th century?

Did you hear that everyone? If you can't prove black people weren't somewhere, they obviously were.

>we wuz samurai
>we wuz khans
>we wuz Aztecs
>we wuz Martians
>we wuz alpha centaurians

Go fuck yourself, you stupid nigger.

>why are there none around today, and why aren't there traces of their DNA in the general public?
Because often throughout history there have been cases of empires and people being displaced. Consider the following: The end result of the Black Death would've been the reduction in DNA traces from populations it hit especially hard, and increases in traces from those that survived.

>we wuz samurai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

Congrats, you're officially retarded. Go pick up a history book you dumb faggot.

There's no way in hell it would completely obliterate any trace of the DNA.

You're either trolling, or a complete fucking moron if you actually believe there were sub-saharan africans running around on the British isles.

This is just a very elaborate way of banting the Welsh. Move along.

Fuck off. Meso Amercians were just as much Pagans as the Nords were. I hope you're not trying to say that you'll take the astronomy and Human sacrifice over the Christianity?

Romanians are niggers confirmed.

>t. Mary Beard

Oh, that's obviously the answer. Shit, that's probably why they called it "the black death", only affected Europe's enormous black population. Damn racist microbes.