Is this news or something? Just saw it posted today and thought it was pretty cool

Is this news or something? Just saw it posted today and thought it was pretty cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5L2G9ugwQD8
youtube.com/watch?v=wKWfv5IyW3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2E5Pv7YW4EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

qr?

i wonder if hes gay

story?

who's the faggot with hot pants?

This is problematic.

Any context?

Take your seats

source with audio pls

That connection tho

Context? This looks funny

this guy spoke badly about russians and got his ass kicked

That's a tough fag or the other guy can't punch.

haahahaha

wuz he a burger faggot?

>Everyone! I just want to tell you what my pronouns are!

Fags are used to take a beating from other men

He looks too European to be a burger

HAHAHA that yurotrash faggot got BTFO into Orbit

>a Beyonceposter forgets he isn't on the internet

What did he say?

ya, looks like he's from the uk

youtube.com/watch?v=5L2G9ugwQD8
he was russian too. probably some liberal cuck

What exactly is the point of posting this without a link to sound? There's no context

there is still hope for the white race

What was the guy fagging out about?

Yep, he even sounded like a faggot.

what was he saying?

kek, good job ruskies

lol what was he saying? Was he talking shit?

Some Russian guy.
video with sound:

One of Putin's ExpertL33tHaxors

He was complaining that some american tourist didnt give money for blowjob

can pls somebody translate? i don't speak mouth breather.

'people, these are russian people, they are the shittiest, really the shittiest are these russian people' then he got beat up

Cool, ruskies don't tolerate fags.. that's why he h8's em, the faggot got offended by their orthodox morals and standards.

Too bad we can't have proper gay bashing in america anymore.

Stop lying faggot

fag hunting used to be a traditional here, even other ethnics joined in the fun.

Never go full faggot. Kek that was awesome!

No that's really what he said

It was broken Russian too like he was autistic or something

>Russians don't tolerate fags
Russian Army basic training must not count

Don't hit gay men they enjoy it.

Divine justice 101

The good ole days when they were ashamed of their behavior.

Didn't understand a word, but it seemed to be well deserved!

Ivans here, help me out.
What are the prospects for execution for homosexuality in Russia? Could it ever become a law?

>both people in the video act like barbarians
>B-B-B-BBUT ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ARE UNCIVILIZED

I don't know what's worse the faggot or the russian

Putin's a pedo and so is pence. Dolan Cuck Jewmpf prolly is too. Post the vid of the tranny with her tits and cock hangin out beating the clams out if four clammosexuals on a subway

I approve the actions of the Russian...gotta take a stand these days, and beat some sense into these faggots...

Give that man a medal.

Yep, now everyone is brainwashed into thinking their just "misunderstood"... and not just sick and mentally ill people.

That's what he said

Yeah, I remember Pulse Nightclub too. Dammed minorites, pushing in on our traditional sports.

Are you able to communicate verbally with other humans or is the duplo keyboard you're currently on the extent of your contact with others?

>Can't argue properly.
>Just punch people.

Conservative 'lojjick', ladies and gentlemen.

>faggot russian gets bashed
>leaf defends a nigger for some reason

wat happened to my pol

I mean, he wasn't wrong in saying that, but he still deserved the smack for wearing them stylized Justin Trudeau inspired pants.

Your mother drank antifreeze during her pregnancy with you. Keep blaming me for your molech whoredom and child diddling

when did gay people come such pussies? im gay and i can defend myself.

when they turned their assholes into boypussy

It's really hard to blame the attacker, your typical homo-boy displays body language that clearly says: "please punch in the face as hard as you can".

Here's more of the faggot.

Can a Ruskie please translate

youtube.com/watch?v=wKWfv5IyW3Y

>one person is inicative
>im black below the belt faggot please charge billions to roll on floor and play grab ass
>please destroy all trough urinals and change rooms
>when's the next game of limp biscuit where is my bag of estrogen and midol

>fagbashing is wrong
Kill yourself pseudointellectual

>men anger me; i dont like cheap pussy; women are amazing and they can be manly or womany i dont even know wtf is going on

he looked like the bitch of a gay couple. If your the dude of the gay couple you can probably fight pretty well.

>Your mother drank antifreeze when she was pregnant with you
I wish. I'd be blind and spared having to look at your meme flag and your butchering of the English language.
*Moloch

Civilized people reserve the right to fagbash.

>Ameritards in charge of reading comprehension

Where did I defend the faggot? Why are you even on the internet without your handlers? Go do your retarded shit somewhere else

Deceive and defile everything again, snake flag

You think?

>When you find out tolerance is worthless in physical combat and moral high ground isn't a place you can actually visit

Take note Commies.

faggots deserve their teeth knocked in
cry about it homo

just a hysterical faggots outburst
Why do you hit me

Homos deserve the death penalty, but give the man a proper day in court instead of that vigilante shit.

What a pleasant, forward-thinking person.

Sign of the covenant. Woman enabler. Literally bows under a cancerous fungus faucet to go shoe shopping get told what to do by the original failure and pay alimony
Youre a monkey possessed by a demon because it's your daddy
Dont even worry about it. Nobody is here as a man to subserve to anybody else. Men own women. They hate us and listen to nothing. None of these do either and have anal and diseases and divorce and fap to all sorts of shit. They see faggotry everywhere. Everybody is at least bi. Freud is a liar. Truvada. Genetics

Go hide behind your guns (no lmaonoguns) bitch

Jesus she could conduct a symphony with those brows
I want to plug her butt

no

This faggot was on a flight to some fag event in Barcelona, got drunk and started talking shit about Russians, walking around slapping and spitting on people and generally being a colossal faggot. Ivan shut him up.

youtube.com/watch?v=2E5Pv7YW4EA

>Homos deserve the death penalty

Why?

Yiddish accent. CGI. Elliot Shimon's fertility cult
Pen>sword
Grab em

Pedo

>fag bashing
>uncivilized

stay on reddit you fucking subhuman

*or

Both of them were gay, the bearded guys was getting turned on and so he lashed out in the only way socially acceptable at the moment.

the digits confirm it. user is a pleasant, forward-thinking person.

Probably a faggot for losing your shit on a plane but if you hit somebody for words then you're no better than the lowest nigger.

Wow look at me im so tough my job is to organise thru women pretend to be a degenerate sand nigger who allows trannies and gay prides. And chop off penises. Why does your religion believe in the shekinah hoax? Are you a dyke?

The good ol days

These
>33
>deuteronomy
>demon frog
Bye

Ah yes, those good old days of polio, no Social Security, and children playing with mercury. :^)

>homosexuality isn't a mental illness

Typical queer arguing, side-step any argument presented to you followed up with a half-assed strawman attack against my character.

Just admit it, you want to get beaten because it's the only way a real man will ever touch your evolutionary-defective failure ass .

Fuck off