we interfered

Their existence to begin with.

Stalingrad.

he got too cocky

he was a straight retard in terms of warfare

the kikes

they put a corporal in charge

it was this.

Food production, external capital, rising national debt,war rising the prices of everything and lower wages due to forced labor and fewer products to consume thanks to war.

underrated

He should have allied with the USSR instead of invading. Stalin actually admired Hitler and was enthusiastic about joining the Axis.

I honestly don't know why Hitler didn't do this. He could have just invaded a weakened Soviet Union after they'd won the war, which they'd come out of on top of seeing as they were the main Axis belligerent. Like says, I think he became cocky after being so successful in the first part of the war.

those who never fight themeselves used good goys from canada, australia, usa, england, france, russia, poland and traitors within the system to bomb them.

thanks again.

Invaded Poland.

The drugs didn't work they just made it worse

White people were put in charge.

bs.
they wanted to wait for england and germany to fight each other and than invade both.

plans were found, when germany invaded. hitler knew this, so he instead attacked them to not spill aryan blood.

he had syphilis

Unironically this. The reason Whites keep getting BTFO by the Jews is that we already backstab each other so many times that when a Jew backstabs us we invite him to the party.

Anglos

The Molotov-Ribbentrop pact should have been formalised into a proper alliance before the war started. Communism is total crap, but if it meant you would become the new world superpower, I would gladly ally with them.

Fighting on multiple fronts in the same time & Italy being useless.

Every time I think of what could have been I feel an intense sadness in my heart. The nationalistic zeal of Germans back then just doesn't exist anymore and it's so depressing.

Dunkirk

starting a war with the world was probably a bad idea

Japan went full retard. And Hitler made two terrible mistakes.

You could have helped...

>trusting bolshevik jews

stalin wasnt a jew

>implying stalin wouldn't have broken an alliance

Invaded Russia and constantly bombed England.

Based on what? Adolf broke it first, just like he broke every other promise he ever made with anyone

Winter

He was a fucking racist and ended up killing all his people for a stupid war because he believed their blood was superior over everyone else's. When the going got tough he flipped out on his generals, did more meth and took the coward's way out.

Project was doomed from the start, only wanna be nazis on this site and stormfront worship this faggot. I feel great knowing that I'm part of the majority of normal people who believe this and you're all maybe less than 0.01% of the population who worship this dead faggot.

I forgot to add I'm also proud of my great grandfather's service to my country and the ability to talk to WWII vets without sperging out like an autist about how they fought jew wars and blah blah blah. Seriously it feels so fucking good being proud of my country and not worshipping some dead failed German

This is a slide thread.