Visiting Mosque with students In Ireland, Muslims tell me my names too Irish

This is what is has come down to. The Clonskea Mosque in Dublin, I am a newly initiated teacher and as part of the curriculum students have to go to the Mosque to learn about Islam. We all got dirty looks from the Muslims when we got off the bus, traitorous Irish convert woman comes up to me asks me my name, tell her my long Gaeilge name, and she is almost disgusted by it. Muslims are the minority here (as of yet) yet they act like we're a minority in a country they think they own. 800 years fighting for nothing am I right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your ancestors would be ashamed of you knowing that pussied out when someone was asking your name.

Literal /r9k/ tier shit

Purge them or expect "cultural enrichment".

If you can shoot up proddies surely you can spare a bullet for the muddies as well?

Will Hillary Self-INCRIMINATE in New Book "WHAT HAPPENED?" youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

>not calling her a bigot

there are megaretards everywhere OP, don't let a mega retard plant the seed of hatred in you. Chances are, their iman is a piece of shit promoting literal shit, iliteracy and alienation to it's own community. You should watch out for these motherfuckers, these are the ones to actually send people to fight for ISIS. True motherfucking story.

But yeah, just because you came across the most disgusting muslims, don't let that make u hate them forever.

>pic related it's hitler being told to gass the kikes by mosleem

Bow to the pope and the EU and this is what you get

How did he pussy out

You're a teacher? Wow we really are everywhere.

>I am a newly initiated teacher
OP, YOU are the faggot doing this - YOU are getting paid to kiss islam's unwashed arse and you accepted their Jew gold, teaching them Islam is cuddly-wuddly. Die you SJW cocksucker

I'm sure the IRA has some stuff left over for that mosque, when it matters.

A good chunk of the IRA got pussified in the PC mess, not ALL but SOME. They never could keep it together, which is a damn shame.

rageboy is supposedly an Israeli provocateur.

Exactly...the muzzie scum should be forced to convert to Catholicism or get the fuck out...why are you learning about Islam?? Are you learning about Scientology and Buddhism too??

>Visiting Mosque
kill youself

There will be a reckoning one day.

This.

> I am a newly initiated teacher and as part of the curriculum students have to go to the Mosque to learn about Islam

thats a different person you blind retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process

Muzzies will line up to get the fuck out of Ireland when this happens. Stunning the magnitude of this campaign!

As cozy as it would be to see Eire rise up the old fashioned way, I hope it doesn't get to that point.

I hope not either...but unfettered immigration into a country with a very long history of culture....would not be wise.

The Clonskeagh mosque is the more civilised one. Try to go to South Circular Road and see for yourself Padraig ni Fhearraigh

>not cleaving them in two with your claymore
missed opportunity tbqh

>implying the IRA aren't ultraleft cucks who'd cooperate with islamic terrorists just to get their hands on some more bombs

Why you let that happen? My ancestor left Ireland and I am glad now he did. This is disgusting, should have went anywhere else

When the Irish decided to become part of Germany what exactly did you expect?

as a fellow irish man, swallow the black pill my friend, the irish became pussies very rapidly in the last twenty years. we will do noting unless germanys goes full nat-soc and tells us to remove kebab, which ant rational person knows will never happen, people would rather dwindle and die out like the elfs in lotr than take on another generational war to purge europe of orcs

We only make 80% of the population, the National Party and accelerationism is the only way forward

I know how you feel, OP.

What are you teacing user? I don't understand which subject would force their students to visit any place of worship other than theology.

its sad and so fucking ironic how so many irish people hate british people and want to kick them out as there forign invaders in there eyes just so nig nogs and mudslimes cant rightfully take there place i dont understand this shit

Hey Ahmed, we can all see you're obviously a Muslim shill using anti-Semitism as a disguise.
>he thought using the stars and bars would hide him

This

Absolutely kek'd at this