Detox Thread

When did you realize that this place was no longer satire? When did you grow out of White Supremacy and the Alt-Right? For too long have the views on Sup Forums gone unchallenged. That's about to change. Typically, adults are too busy to discipline or discuss the real world with young men and women, and today is going to be different. One thing I'd like to discuss is since when has it been okay to believe everything you read/see on the internet?!
Feel free to post content similar to pic-related.
This is a detox thread, really, and I'm here to bring the butthurt. You've been warned.

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/
archive.is/KI7T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't devalue the word detox into a shitty meme

Sage

Sage

Styx-Fags detected

It is not a meme, but a necessary process where sinister and violent political beliefs are questioned and shown to be the typical scapegoating that happens when times get tough. People often don't look into the future, especially young men and women.

You don't go back to being bluepilled after you've taken the redpill. You don't belong here. Kill yourself, queer. Sage.

>You don't go back to being bluepilled after you've taken the redpill.
Well, the funny thing is is that there is no such thing as a 'red-pill'. It's an umbrella phrase to capture what happens to EVERYONE when they REALIZE something simply isn't the way they though it was. Hence, there are even 'red-pills' regarding the way the 'right' is. What has been occurring more recently is that there have been realizations concerning the LEFT and the radical progressives and how they are incorrect regarding certain issues.

Here's a 'red-pill' for you. When you accept only one-sided facts and statistics, and hear them OVER AND OVER AGAIN, then you WILL COME TO BELIEVE THEM NO MATTER THE CONTENT. THere is a psychological concept known as processing fluency, aided by 'affective primacy hypothesis' (and it's been tested and experimented upon) that shows that positive emotions are ALWAYS associate with things that you are exposed to REPEATEDLY. When individuals identify positive emotions as WILLINGNESS TO COMPLY, we say that MISSATRIBUTION occurs and that the person has internalized what was once foreign. You need to understand that your BELIEFS are not entirely your own (and barely even yours really). Pick up a psychology textbook, please. THe human mind should be understood by everyone, and maybe we can all realize when we're being conned and being useful idiots.
pic very much related

Okay then faggot, you cant refute the FACT that Islam is wreaking havoc in Europe and that in 30 to 40 years native Europeans will become a minority. Seeing how you are obviously a child you'll live to see all of our culture,beliefs, history and our very way of life be swept away like ashes in the wind under Islam

haha yeah like what you guys did with trump being racist

>Styx-Fags detected
what you're detecting are anons. /Actual/ anons, unlike yourself.
So what brings a brainwashed commie cultist to our corner of the internet, anyway?
Ready to discuss the MASSIVE iq gap between blacks, shitskins, and whites and asians, or are you here because your wife's bull is fucking her and you have nothing better to do?

LOOK!
I never said anything about Trump and in fact, I support most of his policies (NEWSFLASH, HE'S NOT A FUCKING REPUBLICAN AT HEART). Democrats were fucking retarded running a person like Hilary. In fact, I believe that the Alt-Right specifically, is a psy-op being used to denigrate Trump by association. I don't care what Richard Spencer says about the movement becuase the real-world effects are that he is very very unpopular amongst anyone with two brain cells and being associated with Trump is baaaaad bad marketing.
Islam has its radical members, sure. But you NEVER SEE the peaceful members, as it's a well known fact that violence, sex and other related themes SELLS and GETS more views. There are some bad countries, such as SA, but for the most part, Muslims are not very different from us. If not for their oil and Western 'Intervention' in the Middle East (how the fuck did the refugee crisis begin with, huh?) we'd here nothing of them. Most of our leaders are real shit, but hey, in a decade or so, refugees should go back to their countries once we've 'freed them.' Overall, it's very incorrect to generalize from what you SEE IN THE NEWS. Sure, some of them (or most) hold some repugnant views regarding women and whatnot, but hey, that's their culture and not ours, and they're only here because their countries have turned to shit, in large part because of weapons from the fucking WEST!

IQ is not an argument

Sage

Fuck off shareblue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>having no argument
It's like you're scared of the thoughts of others and to discover that your own thoughts are shit.

Also, see pic-related. Have you ever been to a MENSA meeting? If not, then I hope you never do. Those places are generally filled with loser that are angry at the world because although they're supposedly 'smart', they never did anything or accomplished anything with their lives. You'll often hear these people discussing scapegoats such as 'duh gubment' or, 'minorites'. Sad, overall.

there's only ever been like 5 white supremacists on this board.

So no, you're not ready to discuss shit. You want to whine into an echo chamber.
>You've gotta go back, newfriend.

Na we are 12 now. And soon to be 13

t. shariablue!

sage

>giving the government a free pass
hello shill

>some of them (or most) hold some repugnant views regarding women
Not only do you admit that they hold views that are not compatible with western society you even leave out how much they hate gays and trannies and all your faggy little friends. I don't understand how you don't see them as a viable threat because believing those things is not radical it's all in the Koran and hadiths . They are not leaving because most of them were born here most are 2nd or 3rd gen, despite that they still have the same views as Muslims in the ME.

Speaking of people who have no argument, OP, what is your argument other than that you are bleeding from the ass and you hate us?

>the truth about immigration to the plan to eliminate the white race
Well, that depends on what country you're talking about. Let's not be hypocrites, shall we? A large reason for the displacement of the Native Americans was because White people had overpopulated the original colonies. WHat happened next was the genocide of hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of Native Americans and their culture. What's even worse is that the new lands were literally given to slaves in many parts in order to make a few white guys very rich and happy. So, my argument would be that, if Whites want to complain about immigration, then they should go back to Europe and complain there. America is no place for Whites to complain. America is a land for all peoples.
>why are we in decline
well, that can be explained away with by the fact that the world has limited resources and capitalism demands exponential growth to function properly. It's not hard to imagine that these two principles are at odds, and that ultimately, Nature always wins.
We have no 'unexplored' land to conquer. What else do you expect?

You really want to discuss IQ?

>Na we are 12 now. And soon to be 13
Lots more than that. We don't all advertise.

>Western societies didn't hold similar views just 50 years ago

>You really want to discuss IQ?
Sure, let's discuss IQ, using the only VERIFIABLE method of measuring it that has ever existed: the history of innovation on planet earth. (Everything else can be faked, including a bunch of retarded kikes claiming they have IQs of 115, but who can't come up with better Holohoax stories than that they were gassed to death with diesel exhaust.)

Have more sage.

THIS THIS

The amount of people to have a reasonable discussion with on this board has been dropping dramatically as it got more popular over the years

Hi,styx
This gave you up.No,we won't become lolbertarians.

What's it like working for shareblue? Are you sitting near the OP right now? Can you see him across the room? How many trolls are employed there? There's no way they would let you work from home; you're a libfag and you would never be honest about your effort.

Look, I bought you some sage.

>IQ only matters when I say so

>Implying I think that's a bad thing
I'm just saying that you faggots don't like it so why would you want it? Also I'm leaving out how it's okay to rape a woman and she needs at least 2 male whiteness for the male to be found guilty. Or how Sweden has had a massive jump in rape and violent attacks. Or how London has seen a massive increase in acid attacks. Or how the cunts seems to blow themselves up or stab someone every other week. Most Importantly how they hold us in open disdain for being dirty kuffars so it's okay to murder,rape and assault us :^)

>The races are all equal until my kike masters tell me to promote their supposed superiority.

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme!

So you're saying we need high IQ so that people can innovate? Is innovation and end in itself?

Are you happy with the potential for Nuclear Catastrophe, GMO's, and so on?
I highly doubt that innovation should be regarded as an end in itself, especially for a post-capitalist society (where automation rules). Why isn't civility regarded as an end in itself? Or simply being human?
Surely, IQ isn't everything! Just look at Isaac Newton! He died a fucking VIRGIN!!!

EWWWWW!! No fucking way!!! EWWWW NO!!! That guy's a fucking creep!

> I literally have nothing to back up my claims

>Oh shit I'd better move the goalposts!

sage the page

>I'll pretend I didn't see his post showing which race invented nearly everything.

it is the age of sage

can you explain?

Respond pls I thought this was a thread for discussion and debate between diffing Viewpoints

>can you explain?
Uh oh; we've lost the donkey.

sage at the machine

That might be the most autistic image I've ever seen. Congrats CTR-op.

Sage.

Well, I'm not supposed to discuss this so much, but I guess the cat's out of the bag. In your pic-related, what do you see?
If Muslims want to live in Western Society, then they will learn to live in it, properly. SEECampaigns have begun to 'fix' Islam in the West. It takes time, sure, but you can be confident that the Left has not left this issue untouched. THere are concepts known as 'Pacing and Leading' often used in Hypnosis and Manipulation. What the left has been doing with Islam in the past has been "Pacing', where you get your target to trust you. WHat the left is doing NOW, is 'leading' where we convince our target to accept what we offer, becuase they 'trust' us right? It's not necessary that all muslims trust us, but that only enough, especially the women.

>be low IQ
>want to discuss IQ like I have it all
The Dunning-Kruger effect is strong with you. Tell me, do you listen to people like Stefan Moylneux? You do know that guy is a loser, right? He's a standard snowflake Mensa member. Hateful and genocidal even.

Thank you. Made it myself. You wouldn't believe the CRINGE i've sifted through.

When half the responses are from you in your own thread it's time to give up, leftyfag. Everyone knows you autistic faggots do this on a regular basis.

Heil Hitler.

I'm responding to the anons that are asking me questions and I'm discussing with, retard. GTFO before you make nazis look more retarded than they already look (and they already DO look pretty retarded). For too long has this site made a strawman of Leftists/Liberals. But, I guess that's why this safe-space exists for you idiots. You've pretty much been BTFO of every platform there is.

Thank you for admitting you're an autism spectrum dweller AKA leftist.

Sage and goodbye.

Homesexuality banned in muslim world is like homsexuality "banned" in the Vatican.

>When has it been okay to believe everything you read on the internet?

I didn't know this was "okay" now, I never assigned a moral value to people's gullibility. The only judgment to make as to gullible behavior is one of merit, being gullible is a negative behavior because it produces poor results, not because it is morally wrong to be gullible. People who take random unsourced posts or CNN, or anything any politician ever said without a grain of salt aren't evil people, just people with a personality flaw that is and has been endemic within humans for our entire existence.

My suggestion to you would be to curb your desire to judge other people on moral terms when moral terms do not apply.

I never grew out of "white supremacy" because I never grew into it.

I am, and always will be an ethnic nationalist and a proud Croat. Fuck you and your communist bullshit

Sage lefty faggot

You are delusional you cant 'fix' or 'reform' Islam like Christianity, the difference between the Bible and the Koran is that the Koran is literally the world of god Mohammed had conversations with god and wrote them down. This is the Koran and for that reason you think there going to listen to some western infidel over the direct word of Allah?
>If Muslims want to live in Western Society, then they will learn to live in it, properly
Not when they are the majority which they will be in 30 to 40 years thanks to the Left. When Mohamed and his buddies outnumber you and your oh so tolerant friends you know what they first order of businesses will be?. Doing away with these silly western notions of equality and freedom and implementing the law of Allah. You actively seek your own demise and it's baffling to me why you continue

fire up that echochamber of yours.

Sage goes in the options field.

>For too long have the views on Sup Forums gone unchallenged.

Except for every hour of every day in every thread. However since you can't really deny facts without being outed as a complete faggot shill the "opposition" never gains any ground..

>you can't reform Islam

>ottoman empire
>turkey
>Muslims living in the usa
>Islamic countries in the 70s

>This beautiful person, this beautiful person

all those things you listed were IN SPITE of shitslam, not because of it

mudslimes should all go back to their sandy wastelands and die of thirst its where they all belong

reminder that Jeb! is pol's great equalizer and everyone loves Jeb!

Sage

>goalposts

Interpretations can always be changed. Either way, we'll see how it works out.

lol wut? I think you're more autistic than I am. Cheers.

sure, as a native European it's your right. I'm mostly against American Nationalists talking about this place like they've been here longer than grandpa's been alive.

It's been over an hour. I hereby leave this thread to my other lefty anons. I'll proly come back later. I'ma grab some dinner. Cheers! and to a good life!

KYS R-TARD

> When did you grow out of White Supremacy and the Alt-Right?

White "supremacy" is a liberal boogieman.

I don't know any white supremacists. Even people with swastica tattoos are not white supremacists, they are simple preserving their heritage and culture.

And alt right was created by liberals as a spearhead campaign to tag the counter pop culture.

Anyone associated with the so called "alt right" either hasn't been taking their red pills or is a troll/shill.

Keep up the good work user.

>ottoman empire
>reformed due to pragmatic reasons with half the population being orthodox christian - islamic response:revolts

>turkey
>"reforming" islam by purging it totally from public life

>Muslims in the USA
>watched constatly by the feds due to them being imminent terror threats

>"Islamic" countries in the 70s
>all secular dictatorships working to supress and expunge Islam from public life

wew youre right
the way to reform islam is to purge it completely from all pores of society

We are simple farmers tending to our memes

>Ottoman Empire
What the very same empire that raped and enslaved eastern Euros and forced them to pay jiza, oh boy how tolerant
>Turkey
Now going more towards Islamic Law thanks to papa roach
>Muslims in the USA
I'll be honest I don't know enough about them but this is about Muslims in Europe who are not Integrating
>Islamic countries in the 70's
You mean Iraq in the 70's that's about it
Also sorry for poor image quality

>implying this isn't how Christianity was reformed

Haha

t.woman

We don't want you here nigger

>goalposts

The FBI is investigating a narrative and consuming large amounts of tax dollars to do it.

Not to mention that one of their agents ran off to Syria to get her some BMC.
cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/
That speaks volumes about the current state our agencies are in. Watching Americans and doing threat analysis instead of protecting us from marginalized Muslims who dindu nuffin.

I trust Sup Forums to actually do the rebellious thing and catch the bad guys more so than I do our laughable abc agencies who piss away our hard earned taxes diversifying everything and killing investigations that might hurt someone's feelings.

So what satire? Blacks plan to kill whites given half the chance and no one is lifting a finger to watch out for me. Just some tax paying jerkoff who happens to be a problematic race in 2017.

There is nothing to grow "out of". Blacks want all the whites dead. This is the real world.

Growing up is realizing that your security is your responsibility.

Always archive those
archive.is/KI7T0

Why the fuck is anybody bothering to respond to someone using a god damn Democrat flag?
Even the most braindead liberals should have realized the party is cancerous by now.

whoa now
thats bait

>styx
>white
he's clearly asian or native

Fucking beautiful user

>Reformation
>Good

T
Pushing the state/humanism is literally how every religion is actually reformed

> we'll see how it works out
This is the biggest fucking copout I have ever seen in my life, I'll tell you how it will work out, with bloodshed and death just like every other Muslim majority country

Why aren't you a white supremacist? Do you think the asians are better? They're fucking bugs, man.

oh look a libfag has a trannyboner for another E-jew.

Lets say 200 million people are counter culture movement supporters.

20% of them are non-white

> inject alt right white supremacy

Now paranoia about race begins to start a war within the counter culture.

40 million non-whites who support counter culture are now divided.

This is what the liberals do.

The only good bug is a dead bug

Your claim that Whites have invented more is no proof that Jews rug Iq tests. Why are Jews even considered a different race by you?

On another note, are Asians rigging tests too?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Reformation
>1517 AD

>first mention of "separation of church and state"
>John Locke 1689 AD

It was a split not an actual reformation. (the enlightenment also contributed to this)

Christians were still as tribal and "bigoted" after Luther. The enliglish enlightenment is what really secured western values and what reformed Christianity in the west.

>when did you (((grow out))) of White Supremacy
>when did you decide to no longer be a college graduate and be a kindergartener again

KYS, and SAGE

lolno
the Reformation was a religious reformation (who could have guessed it) of Christianity.

separation of church and state was a political reformation

also, the issue is muddled even more due to the very political nature of Islam itself, which unlike Christianity that offers only moral laws in the scriptures, in Qo'ran there is "earthly" law as in literal laws on organizing a state, legislation etc.
this is also why EVERY SINGLE MAJORITY MUSLIM NATION EVER WILL DEGENERATE INTO AUTOCRACY WITHOUT EXCEPTION unless Islam is completely and utterly banned from public life.

Even a slight loosening of this in Turkey 6 years ago led to sultan Erdogan today.

>I'm Jewish
We know, OP. Gas yourself

Sage

Sage is not a downvote

Sage

Libfag is posting memes from "the left can't meme" Facebook group.... Top kek!

>Muslims countries have flourished and have been reformed in the past
>they're Degenerate because I say so

>degenerate (verb) =/= degenerate (noun)

I'm not alt-right or a white supremacist. I simply want fewer immigrants, higher prevailing wages, an end to feeling-based justifications for policies that benefit employers, and a fewer interventions in other areas of the world.

It's a pretty small set of goals.

Meh. I can live with that here in my comfy Laguna Beach home. You either follow the ppl that have a clue about what they're doing (which are very few) or you become a fascist. At the end of the day, it will be your choice. But remember, fascism always ends with a boot to your face, and dontcha forget that.

tee-hee
I can tell you're one of the smart ones. Your move, bucko!
>that greentext
MAXIMUM CRINGE!!!!

>ITT lefties come thinking they can 'expose' peoples fake beliefs
actually get a well researched and articulate rebuttal on every point and resort to straw manning, when that fails get mad and leave :^)