So uh, what's gonna happen when Trump is assassinated and martial law is declared?

So uh, what's gonna happen when Trump is assassinated and martial law is declared?

archive.is/g0pOg

>implying Trump will be assassinated

No replies?
Sup Forums is fucked right now kek

>when
I'll assume you meant "if" and reply as follows:

Pic related for all leftists.

Pretty sure it's "when" at this point.

Why would the deep state try a fucking assassination? It basically guarantees a resistance and martial law.

The slide is insane today.

Because they're getting desperate, it's their only way of having a possibility of coming out of this and retaining power.

The emergency broadcast system will kick in and play patriotic music over a blue screen.

Your thread is shit.
Have a (sage)

>resistance
>martial law

Because the BLACKED and "is X white" threads are so much better, right?

Trump is impossible to assassinate, Allah protects him. Stay mad.

>4 posts by this id
>out of 8
user makes thread. Half an hour later the majority of posts are his own. Sad.

Don jr. will ascend to the throne.

That's the perfect recipe for them to lose power - and their heads. An assassination won't work.

>no tabs

Every DNC office gets torched, every media office gets torched, every (((globalist))) gets hunted down and skinned the way Mexican narcos do it, a total blockade on all supplies into and out of California and New York City begins, and those with dual-citizenship are either shot or deported to Israel. They started a zero-sum game and it will end the way zero-sum games usually do.

This. (((They))) aren't going to try to kill him. Not unless he starts arresting their pedophile rings and banking cartels.

The way these people think is that they'll try to destroy his legacy or his policies, just like they're currently attempting. They try to roadblock every Trump policy, or lawsuit every enacted Trump policy, and then in ten years they'll say "SEE HOW INEFFECTUAL TRUMP IS? NATIONALISM DOESN'T WORK, WHITEY GOY!"

It's the same thing they did when Hitler successfully pulled his country out from under the international banking cartel. They didn't just attack the man, they attacked his policies with massive amounts of propaganda, lest the goy get any bright ideas about dumping a usury-based system.

Source of anime?

Asking the important questions user.

Many deep state individuals and dual citizenship will be struck by a severe case of long range projectiles decelerating towards their positions each time they exit a vehicle or building.

Found it
【動畫截圖】Princess Principal

All I can say is this brown QT better have a dick or I'm dropping this faster than an ANA soldier would fuck a ten year old on a Thursday.

The military starts liquidating leftists. If hipsters are smart, they'll get conservative haircuts before them.

Thank you user. I have heard good things about this Chinese cartoon but I have yet to watch it.

Day of the rope and general chaos. It will be an excuse to violently shut down the left and minorities. Even people who were on the fence about Trump will be pissed. He was democratically elected. An assassination of Trump is a direct attack on the will of the people.

(((They))) are not going to kill Trump, but the beast (((they))) created will. The left has left (((their))) control. The extremist they have breed and cultivated will take any opportunity to destroy Trump. We can already see the left moving past (((their))) control on topics like the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. (((They))) will put roadblocks in front of Trump, but a commie extremist will be the one to try and pull the trigger.

Like Eric Trump's?

Trump's soul will pass into Barron who will immediately age 15 years and begin the great war.

Anime when?