This is how stupid and utterly ridiculous Trump supporters sound when criticizing Black Lives Matter

This is how stupid and utterly ridiculous Trump supporters sound when criticizing Black Lives Matter

Want some straw so you can go build more men?

The sarcasm wasn't even funny man try again next time

White lives matter

only white lives matter

Is this frog animu girl some type of meme with them? no wonder its not popular.
speak after me

THE
LEFT
CAN'T
MEME

NOT A SIGNLE group's life matters MORE.
This is not a difficult concept to grasp holy fucking shit son.

>Nice (((Flag)))

White people are the only people that matter.

Jesus does the left realize a meme isn't funny if you can't explain your point in two sentences?

>White people are the only people

You guys really need to step up your meme game.

>Lefties are using anime to make a political statement

WORST TIMELINE

No lives matter bitch. You get equal protection under the law. If in the interrium you get domed for being a stupid nigger that aint my problem.

ftfy

based froggo

Sure thing kiddo. Did you know that, unlike BLM activists, Trump supporters don't burn down their own neighborhoods? I mean, I know, it's so crazy, right!

trumps plan to set up safe zones in syria would save 10x more syrian lives then bringing in refugees. shouldn't they be able to live well in their own country? shouldn't we help as many of them as we can? bringing them into our countries instead of helping them live in their own countries is selfish and cruel.

there, just stay ont he attack when arguing with liberals. never defend yourself, that implies guilt in their mind. flip everything until they are the ones who are the bad guys. they can't even deal with that, their entire arguments stem from feelings based high ground, flip that on them and they've lost the argument all they can do is stammer and get mad at that point.

remember, they are the evil ones. and every issue where they say you are the one who is hateful you can flip it and point out their hate instead. stay on the attack

The exact same thing can be used to talk about BLM supporters.

Thank you for more proof that libshits can't meme. Begone cringy bastard.

And when people say All Lives matter, BLM lose their shit.

It's a pretty funny meme, to be quite honest with you. I chuckled a whole bunch.

Asui and Tomoko live peacefully in Japan, so there is no problem.