/HTG/: CARPE DIEM EDITION Pt. Quinque

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132558513/#132588597
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/time travel/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/A8_TeXI0p4w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning#Medieval_accusations_against_Jews
earth.google.com/web/@34.03818492,-118.23713809,78.84293365a,0d,60y,345.13745495h,90.69699489t,0r/data=CgAiGgoWUnJ5cWtMeno2cExvX1k2VHJKTGp3URAC
forbes.com/sites/adamlehrer/2017/06/13/los-angeles-mama-gallery-isnt-closing-says-adarsha-benjamin-its-evolving/#6152f417394c
archive.is/45azj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135937532/#135937532
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135550411/#135550411
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135167918/#135167918
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134592475/#134592475
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136186847/#136186847
archive.is/RTZNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Like an eternal cancer...

REAL /HTG/ HOURS

WHO UP

Funny that I actually just recently awoke myself.

Frank is a faggot and HTG is kike shills.
>inb4 the thumb rocket meme shills posts the same damn thing he posts in every HTG thread

Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Downtown lads let's get to it.

Gonna start where we left off in south Downtown

>It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

you are forgetting the most obvious and most profitable: organs

Reporting for duty.

You mean this?

/HTG/ doesn't have even 1 credible lead

Kill yourself

Spooks don't get to be in the club

show me a lead. Show me the proofs, faggot or im finna post some deepdrives

Okay, sorry.

Remember that we finally ruled out Chinatown

I really want Anon5's opinion on that part of Downtown near Tyson where we found the additional abandoned buildings.

Stay assblasted

Tyson brought spics over for cheap labor. This is not even worth pursuing it had nothing to do with pedophile rings in the government

I'm starting to think that's either the MDC or just Downtown's DC, as that collection of buildings. pretty ballsey as it's a block from the city jail.

intresting

where is frank?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132558513/#132588597

Found that thread about anime bumper that I mentioned before btw. Dumb ass didn't make a subject for the thread. Anime bumper has also claimed to have not just one but two handlers in the past as well.

Watch the Shills arrive

I'm thinking that as well. I just wish we could get some confirmation about it. We might need to send an LAanon into that area to check out what goes on at night.

Probably lurking these threads like he normally does

Stop posting CP

Interesting. Now he's posting RWDS memes even though he supposedly hates violence against pedos

>muh handlers
WOW IT SURE SMELLS LIKE CATHY O'BRIEN AND MARK PHILIPS LARPING

It's almost like you faggots are hired to do this and don't even know much about the subject

I believe their protecting trafficking networks that tie into the CIA, but that's just my guess. Most like the grooming programs.

That's what anime bumper said, so rage at them shill.

Have at it.

You mean like how you were hired to shill on the 4chins but have no idea how to make your operation look organic?

Unironically kill yourself

That's what A5 said.

One of the problems with this area north of Tyson is that it's hard to tell from street view which buildings are abandoned/vacant or not.

He also said he's 120 years old and that you can travel back in time. Take what he says with a boatload of salt.

Yeah, seems to be the issue. Just hard to see any other area that fits the bill more than that general area from what we've seen so far.

I don't understand how time travel is that far fetched. You have so many high-minded intellectuals ponder over it all the time. It's clearly not that far out of an idea.

L E A F
E
A
F

Always.

>tie into CIA
then why don't we focus on Washington DC. Did you see the Nora Maccoby interview? That neighborhood is spook central.

When I go 0-100 on you /HTG/ larpers I do it because you're circling random buildings on google maps while we already know where the modus operandi is. Finders cult, Craig J Spence all happened in Washington DC. The City is a literal pentagram.

You're somehow creating mass out of nothing, for one. /sci/ could explain it far better, but it's impossible to travel backwards in time.

I've been interacting with him since last September. He's called over a dozen news stories before they were actually appearing in the press. Plus some of the other things he talks about I know to be true from personal experience

I have no idea if he's actually some ancient sensei in a bunker with his AI gf but he's here giving out info so I'll listen and help him out in return when I can.

The only other spot I have found in Downtown is the abandoned DWP building which is not big enough.

>He's called over a dozen news stories before they were actually appearing in the press.

The press is dogshit, and that's not exactly an accomplishment when all he says is vague enough to be applied to nearly anything.

That "villains tavern" get pretty popular(might be a Freudian tell) but that's about it besides people going back to their cars, almost everything else is a hipster restaurant that closes close to 9. but besides that it's pretty dead late at night.

Figuring out the Infrastructure of those things scares the Pedo's like nothing else. First LA, then DC.

Well that depends, I believe A5 said time was a type of energy. It was an interesting theory. When he comes in this thread as he usually does you can ask him yourself if you like.

HOL UP

are you guys saying Frank said he was a time traveler? How did I miss this wtf someone post the 4plebs link

You're sent to shill against A5 and don't even follow all of his threads/posts. Honestly, could they have found any worse shills than you guys?

Frank has been saying black people came from outer space and mossad tried to save us from 9/11. It's virtually impossible to memorize every single thing that comes out of Franks lying Jewish mouth

It wasn't very vague when he said that Ivanka put Trump up to bombing Syria the day it happened and then Eric Trump confirmed it in an interview a few weeks later.

I'm talking more about the warehouses and shit, would be useful to know if any of them have activity going on at night.

Anyone seen this weird building in east Downtown? Says it's for rent and there is no listen owner on Google from what I can see

634 Mateo St

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/time travel/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
Any of these will do. He implies that there's a way to travel to the past and not change anything, which makes zero sense because you would change something by being there in the first lpace.

>Thinking so small
Fuck open your eyes tardy leaf. Maybe if you stop blowing dogs and look at the whole picture? Go review the threads and the /ewo/ threads too.

Villain > faceless shills
Thread Theme:
youtu.be/A8_TeXI0p4w

deepstate btfo

how will they ever recover

we're getting so close

they're trembling in fear

I don't even like your thread themes most of the time, just so you know.

Literally about a girl and her sister being molested by her uncle.

You seem upset

when did that place get a paint job? it's been up for lease for years.

I'm talking about the music aspect, not the lyrics. Whatever, why am I wasting time talking to you anyways.

Okay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning#Medieval_accusations_against_Jews

I don't know, it looks like recently, down the block here (pic related) was painted recently as well.

>urban yutes paint a building
>Graffiti
>/HTG/ thinks this is a lead

lol

earth.google.com/web/@34.03818492,-118.23713809,78.84293365a,0d,60y,345.13745495h,90.69699489t,0r/data=CgAiGgoWUnJ5cWtMeno2cExvX1k2VHJKTGp3URAC

What do you think of this place along here?

This whole street is also near the are of interest and is a bit odd. There's construction going on next to what looks like an unused parking building that might be getting renovated

1240 Palmetto St

This art gallery got set up on the block in 2014 but has already closed down. Weird

forbes.com/sites/adamlehrer/2017/06/13/los-angeles-mama-gallery-isnt-closing-says-adarsha-benjamin-its-evolving/#6152f417394c

Lemme check it out

Archive please
archive.is/45azj

wow it's almost like hipsters are incompetent. Someone needs to kick in their door ASAP

Not a time traveler. A 120-year-old lich king with a private army.

I see a few for lease signs up, I'd have to look up each of these companies to see what the deal is with them.

Couldn't help but notice the weird heart graffiti there too. Probably nothing but was just something that caught my eye. There are some cold storage facilities around that area I believe.

Wow it's almost like /HTG/ is an ARG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

The only real graffiti to pay attention to is gang related tags I think

I know, just thought it was interesting. Certainly don't take it as a lead, just me thinking out loud I guess.

Why did you hide your shitty flag, leaf?

playing Deus Vult in another thread and forgot to turn it off.

So, yeah. You guys are probably all over this, but...

The pizzeria that put up a mural to Chester Bennington has, on their Instagam, a picture of a pizza slice with the top one of those Illuminati pyramid eyes because of fucking course they do.

So now shills are resorting to injecting this pizzagate 2.0 crap into our threads now. Even if you aren't a shill, listen that's not what we focus on here.

PUT ON YOUR FRANK SHOES AND LARP THE BLUES

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments.

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down Sup Forums (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it. Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

While this has also been going on, leftypol has been hitting Sup Forums with larp and e-celeb threads as a way to degrade Sup Forums's capabilities and keep anons circlejerked. This is part of a general attack on anything right wing or pro-Trump. They've also tried to blame Anon5 for the operation that they've been running.

>anon5 is making e celeb threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135937532/#135937532

>british user making WH user threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135550411/#135550411

>more leftypol admitting to WH user threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135167918/#135167918

>leftypol behind larp and e celeb threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134592475/#134592475

>pizzagate 2.0 crap
You mean Edgar Maddison Welch 2.0 because thats why you're here. This is a pretext for the false flag coming soon

Got you covered

That pizzeria is in LA

Additionally, Anon6 (who just showed up to this thread) has been collecting a shittily compiled dox on this Frank kid to do a false flag on him down the road and discredit these generals, just like they did to pizzagate.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136186847/#136186847

Watch for users trying to get you to go in on small business owners and non-related locations to this investigation.

reminder that Canadians are always 2 steps ahead of the CIA and the Jews both

archive.is/RTZNo

Have you not realized I completely distrust you yet? Though I already know you're not going to stop.

>distrusting me
It's an anonymous imageboard.

seewow my constant false flag fear mongering (for good reason) lead to you guys changing the narrative I feel so proud you have no clue how much validation this gives me. Thanks m8

They're trying to get people to focus on another pizza place in LA so they can false flag these generals and get them shut down.

Anon6's "dox" (which is shittily done, very amateur) is a part of this

I'm thinking that they are one of the helpers A5 mentioned before. Not apart of the shill group itself but assisting them in various ways.

Thanks for linking that, because it shows that you guys have been seeding this narrative around for a while

Your plan is about as low energy as your PM who literally lets blacks and muslims fuck his wife.

All I know is that he's too much of a little bitch to go drive by that house he says the Frank kid is at.

It's called subversion, and if I can subvert CIA false flaggots then I goddamned will

Whoever sent these shills in general for their false flags and other schemes did not send their best.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, they are disappearing one by one. soon this one will be gone too

>predict false flag by the government
>get called a shill
wut

Reminder of what we're looking for

Which one are you referring to?

No, it's called testing the waters and mentally preparing an audience to accept a narrative. Worked once, won't work twice in a row.

I'm thinking that the DC for Downtown must be in the Arts District.

The Fashion District is just not right for what we are looking for, all the buildings are either too small or occupied by companies which I don't think are in trafficking.

The Arts District is close to the railways, the 10 and the 101 which will connect it to Beverly Hills and Hollywood. The location is just right. I think those buildings we were looking at before are probably worth going over again.

So what's this about a false flag I'm hearing? I was planning on going on vacation fairly shortly and would hate to have to put in overtime doing false flags and all that stuff.

>look at the pizza parlor goys
Fuck off, no one is looking at pizza places.

Hang yourself by the balls you fucking faggot.

the shills disappearing, I should of made that clearer.

You don't know what a venue is?

That doesn't even make sense. I saw where the narrative was going and called it before time and had screencaps and the archives proving I was ahead of them by 1 hour.

Are you accusing me of "predictive programming"? You're feeding my ego I'm literally blushing rn

Ah I see, you know call it a hunch but you seem familiar.

Time travel is really not a plausible concept. I'm a physicsfag so can give you a few quick rundowns.

Firstly, from a mathematical point of view, antiparticles are very much like a particle travelling backwards in time. That's one of the reasons that the arrows on Feynman diagrams point backwards for antiparticles
>see diagram
From a philosophical point of view, you can play around with that if you want.

But the bigger enchilada is that let's say I, sitting at my desk observe event A happen and then event B after a period of time. Now, an observer who was travelling faster than the speed of light and looking at me through some specially designed telescope could perceive event B happen before event A. This is of course fairly absurd because if event A is my coffee cup falls off the desk and event B is the coffee cup smashing, then obviously that causation (and increase in entropy) only goes one way; the alternative violates the second law of thermodynamics.

Even if that argument were somehow negated, it provably (and has been tested with detailed expensive experiments) to take ever more energy to accelerate particles as they approach the speed of light. If you want to travel at the speed of light, you therefore need an infinite amount of energy, even if you only want to accelerate a single electron. And an infinite amount of energy is, uh, not something we're gonna see any time soon.

This does not mean that all exciting sci fi ideas are impossible. And thanks to relativistic time dilation it is perfectly possible to travel from here to Alpha Centauri and perceive the travel time to be 1 second if you travel fast enough. But going backwards in time looks to be a no-no.

OK. You'll get no more of that from me.

If you'll indulge me: you're talking about human trafficking. What's the purpose of it? Or is that discussion off the table too?

Bump