So now that "top kek" has been stolen by resistorsdditors, what should be the replacement

No other options lads..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qQijtjXYqDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that max par is a cia psyop to discredit us by encouraging us to talk like faggots

What a stupid fucking thread

>max par
fucking retard
absolute bants is the replacement

peak heh friendo

lulz

We should use nigger terms like "based" and "nigga" for the face of white supremacy

>ever using top kek to begin with

wew lad

high hue

What happened to jej? That was a thing for a while.

full jej

epic luls

That's just "Heh" in the language of Brazilian huemonkeys and Mexicunts

seth rich

But that sounds like "yey" when my inner voice is in English
How about hef?

>jej
Noble taste my lord

unironically this

jej men assemble

big haha

Mup beep. Max par is just random as shit.

Shoutings :D

HERPA DERPA IMA SHERPA THIS FURPA

we would be friends irl, then we would find OP and smash his ugly mug in with a brick

Top bazinga

Hillary

i've been using max par as much as i can

mup beep

Enthusiastic laughing

MUP BEEP

This 'max par' bullshit is worse than wew lad, desu.

Biggest nigger.

devious news

major bur my fellow hordies

Holy shit, we're at the top of cool, think about it. When normies steal what is our we move onto a new fad.

youtu.be/qQijtjXYqDI

Cool beans.

Bring back lel

Bazinga

*jolly laughter ensues*

wew lad

Bazinga

heavy heave

If you dont use mup beep i cant be your friend

Can we bing back: pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

;e;

Hot carp!

(゚ヮ゚)

Isn't this Sup Forums's job?

I've been using top laff for a while now

Hot carp!

lol

Zimbabwe, bazinga, or zozzle.

No, it's been [s4s] job, I don't know why they are slacking

We go back to our roots.

lol
lolz
lawlz
lulz

Top pip

This, or kek.

Top laff just has the right feel to it.

Bazinga

No, we progress further

fef
pop
xyx
qiq

cribium plus

Sage.

So tired of fags subverting others who share our cause, simply for being on another platform.

mup beep

sniggs

lel, laff, and lul all work

How about "that's funny"?

>laff
Ironic misspelling is so 2007

HOLY SHIT

Epic Lulz is the only option that isn't a Jewish psyop

tip zezz

What about Half-Life 3 releasing this year. Is that good?

It will happen by itself I think.

Max fucking par

Epic lulz belongs in unfunny meme songs about longcat

Since we're all Russian spies.
>xaxaxaxa

C E C
E
C

Oben Lachen

woo pal

Very few things actually happen by themselves, at the root of 75% of memes there is a faggot who has forced it for months.

True. I've mostly phased out kek, personally, and just use various variants, including lul, lel, and sometimes jej

You belong in the cuckshed while your girlfriend Elsa turns her pussy into a refugee absorption center

tip kek
tip kok
kek plus

"lol"

apex bur

top cuck

jajaja

>lulz
Lulz is lols had on the expense of someone. Casual use of this term where not applicable should bother anyone that has been here long enough. Don't. Just don't.

Indeed.

>What does America dream of before he wakes up from his siesta with a 3" hard-on

>kek plus
best one so far

boy buddy

max 1488

how about subverting tops bloobie

but we all know its gonna be those group of chad shirt words

>ouch!
>bang!

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

woooooooo
I win the internet niggasss

Takai (Top) WWWWWW! (W's are Japanese for LOL)

So
takai wwwwwwwwww

The highest of laughs.

Tbh you guys should start using a more careful language when speaking to people irl. Even online, not here tho. It boosts your charisma and makes ppl trust you and believe you more. It does with me at least.

""""lol""""

kek agol bur

EL KEKKO.

l'mao

Bazinga

The grandest of guffaws

scheming jewish liars are controlling the media, the banks, our schools, the government, they spend their time filling our children's heads with anti-christian, anti-white, pro-gay, pro-transgender propaganda, so much so that i was in wal-mart yesterday or the day before, no, perhaps it was in fact three or four days ago, but that doesn't so much matter as what happened, which is just to say that it is not important when i was in wal-mart as what happened when i was in wal-mart, though i admit that it is a little surprising to me that i cannot remember precisely when i was in wal-mart because i typically have a good memory and, in fact and relevant to this topic, i won an award at school for a kind of contest involving the extent to which we could memorize facts about and from history, so that should tell you something about my capacity for remembering things, though admittedly such an award is not a big deal, though it meant a lot for me at the time because, among other things, i beat a kid who had been making fun of me a little bit and, further, my mom later bought me a new playstation controller as another reward for my remembering more facts about history than everyone else in my class, who numbered, as i recall, around twenty-one or perhaps twenty-two, though definitely not below twenty and certainly not above twenty-five

top leg
frood mist