It's happening. Youtube Censorship

It's happening. Youtube Censorship.

Murdoch Murdoch Youtube channel is wiped clean.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=crSzs5Cp0V8&bpctr=1501952475
mega.nz/#F!ECpUULgI!Uexv0TqlLL9n6WvFp3TiJA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

lol

Good.

who?

get out shareblue

That already happened prior to the censorship thing...

ok

cheekyvideos.net/ --> Download all videos (compressed)

This is old news, where have you been? Bps Is next

The irony that murdoch murdoch is removed by a campaign by Rupert Murdoch to pressure authorities and the public to censor youtube

This happened like 3 weeks ago. pay attention you slavic nigger.

Literally who?

>This as been up for 7 years
>Been listening to it since 2010
>It gotten taken down literally yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=crSzs5Cp0V8&bpctr=1501952475
FUCKEN JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS

I see. I only knew this when I wanted to watch if there any new videos uploaded by this channel. Since I don't use gmail when browsing youtube, for (((reasons))). So I don't get update messages.

Wait, why does it work when I post the link on Sup Forums but not when I go to it on Jewtube? Hmmm.

Works fine for me. I must be using redpilled internet. :D

>Bps
whomst?

Transfer it to vid.me then, don't be lazy.

Fuck man, the 2 part of phantom from their live album is still fire.

Good.Normies need to be hurt to get attention.
Action to take : flag normie videos like hell

Everyone it's time to switch to vid.me. I'm going to create my own content there aswell, anyone with access to a camera and something cool to film should do the same. The markets fresh, we can take it over. Same thing with old meme sites like tickld. That shits just waiting to be flooded with creamy memes. Those sites are barren currently.

Nice. I hope they start purging right wing filth from the internet.

welp there goes youtube stock

vid.me is also a kike site

Stock market is for normies. For (((them))) it's just peanuts.

You wanna run that by me again bitch? Don't you fucks whine about equality all the time, yet your trying to silence about 50% of our country based on our political beliefs. You hipocritical cunt, I'm guessing you're around 12 years old?

minds.com you insufferable faggots. gogogo

t. invested heavily in minds.con

You need to suggest something else then. Otherwise it's the best we've got, and also, what proof do you have of that?

Black Pigeon Speaks, and he won't get shut down easily.

The solution is to use these new tools to make all the normie sites unusable. Most have not released new features in 3+ years. They are ripe to be disrupted. Now you just need to crash them with no survivors before the 2020 process to get normies onto new channels we can take control of.

Isn't minds only for discussion videos though? Not like general content like whatever the kids are watching these days, vidya and Hitler speeches and such?

>Murdoch Murdoch
>normies
You are trying way to hard to fit in here.

There is no good definitive alternative. I predict that after the right wing shoah on youtube we will have to use a variety of websites like LiveLeak, godtube, vimeo, vid.me, fuck even worldstarhiphop

listen to this terrorist anons they know the jews better than anyone

(((Liveleak))). Never seen proper video in years. I watched it for like 7 years.

BPS is archived
mega.nz/#F!ECpUULgI!Uexv0TqlLL9n6WvFp3TiJA

What is exactly wrong with vid.me though? I have a suspicion that the two people that have claimed vidme to be either jewish or not a good alternative, may possibly.. be infact lying. Idk, we'll find out.

They do the same shit as youtube does, albeit nowhere near on the same scale. But the important thing is that it proves they're willing to sell out

What if people started posting their videos her in parts, on .webms? They could wait until they reach a certain amount on their hatreon accounts each week or something else maybe?

>What if people started posting their videos her in parts, on .webms?
Space. max 2MB IIRC and no sound. 20 minutes video would take 2 threads at least, without sound.

But kind of a chantube would be a lane for interface. Still requires servers to host, unless one goes Sup Forums style. If no one "bumps" it or after a certain time, it is gone. Still user could download it

The existing torrent network could actually do this just fine with a streaming interface that was normie friendly. Waifu still asks me to torrent some things for her. Maybe if we use a pgp key for creators to tag their content / channels, then you would have 'trusted' uploads.

The thing is getting normies to download a program that is not a browser, or a browser extension. But guess that is the least problem
>could actually do that
How, you mean "bump" becomes seeding?
>creators
>identifying per pgp
yes that's a good idea. thing is always how do they make shekel and will review bros get free shit advertising it on that platform

Works fine for me too.

is there even a jewtube alternative?