White guys beat up black guy at KFC in South Africa

This is headline news in most newspapers

twitter.com/tumisole/status/893486622708084742

This has caused outrage and is claimed to be a racist attack.

At the same time there have been atleast 3 attacks on white farmers since Friday in which 1 white farmer was murdered and a woman in a separate farm attack is still in critical condition after being shot in the back. Yet there is silence about this in mainstream publications and there is no outrage.

Google this: "south africa racist attack" to see how one side the reporting is. They always report and blow up the story when the perpetrators are white. Every white vs black incident is classified as racist while the reverse is always justified or classified as ordinary crime.
The demonizing of whites and the general anti-white narrative is being pushed harder every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any attacks on black is considered racist. nogs the most protected fucks on the planet.

My gran's sister was recently raped and murdered on her farm. 80 year old woman, raped and murdered. Nothing was stolen either.

South Africa is already experiencing a genocide and it's only going to get worse form here on out.

That's horrible man. These people are worse than savages.

>"I'm a fucking woman!"

Equality is a biatch.

We both know the silence is due to muh apartheid but what I don't know is why the whites wouldn't move and let the nogs rot.

you guys better be smuggling in ak's and shit because when the war finally kicks off you don't wanna be stuck fighting off the munts with a shitty little handgun or something.

I'm getting really sick of the fact that any time South Africa is mentioned in Western media 80% of the talk will instantly switch to Nelson Mandela and how much of a saint he was supposed to be.

Please let us know when you need volunteers to come over. I'd happily drop out and join in on the fun. At this point it seems inevitable.

Their livelihoods are dependent on staying and immigrating is harder than you'd think without affirmative action a la "refugees"

I reported the attacker as Sam Hide, a known thug.

Afrikaaners are worthless asswipes anyway. That said, why the fuck are your dumbasses still there? After the end of aparthide, if you had half a fucking brain you would have realized what was going to happen and gotten the fuck out, which incidentally is further proof that you retards are just as worthless as those nigs.

The comments are funny to read. to funny.

Its ok when niggers kill and rape but ohh my whites cant kick a woman.

hahahah

get fucked niggers

What would happen say if an american came over as an RN that wanted to get involved and help the white people there? I tried to research it online but from what I can tell the pay is horrible. Is this even viable, or am I just fantasizing?

Says the stupid fuck who will be a minority by 2030. Why don't you leave America? Tell me.
If you had half a fucking brain you will realize what is going to happen and get the fuck out.

I will bet you that my family has been in South Africa longer than yours has been in the US.

>White guys beat up black guy at KFC in South Africa
If we could somehow squeeze watermelon and grapejuice in there, this would be the most racially charged sentence ever.

Good job Dutch bros. keep fisting those niggers

it has begun

>I will bet you that my family has been in South Africa longer than yours has been in the US.
grats on being retarded for generations, must be genetic defects

Good. Sick of all the videos of kaffirs doing it and nobody gives a fuck. Fuck em
>raping some 80yr old granny
>mfw
disgusting

I don't think its viable desu. No need to fuck up your life too. The best we can hope for is that our western bretheren will aid us with weapons when the shit hits the fan.

>This has caused outrage and is claimed to be a racist attack.
>At the same time there have been atleast 3 attacks on white farmers since Friday in which 1 white farmer was murdered and a woman in a separate farm attack is still in critical condition after being shot in the back. Yet there is silence about this in mainstream publications and there is no outrage.
You might as well not give a fuck about the media and retaliate for every single one

RACE WAR NOW

You dodged the question. Why don't you leave the US? You will be a minority soon. Practice what you preach faggot.

>Says the stupid fuck who will be a minority by 2030. Why don't you leave America? Tell me.
>If you had half a fucking brain you will realize what is going to happen and get the fuck out.
Yes, the situation in the US is exactly like the ending of apartheid.
>I will bet you that my family has been in South Africa longer than yours has been in the US.
Been here since the late 1600s so unless your family was essentially one of the founding families or you're a nigger, then I sincerely doubt that.

Jesus fuck, you're so retarded you don't know how to use ids. Goddamn, no wonder your worthless ass is left for the zombies to eat. Thank god you're no longer polluting the white gene pool with your clearly shit genetics.

injuring a man on his holy land, how disgraceful

My family arrived in 1681.

Can't wait till whites snap.

What does it matter, you are still dodging the question. Why don't you leave the US seeing as you are going to be a minority soon?
If you are not going to leave, why not? When you answered that you will understand why we don't leave.

Racism is Power + Privilege. White people can't be racist in South Africa

I don't speak Die Antwoord, what are they saying?

Just repeatedly saying they are going to fuck them up and telling the black woman to fuck off.

>genocide
They admit there are classic signs of a genocide, but say it hasn't met the criteria. Fucking kikes.

Whites go to shithole African country and turn it into a first world nation. Niggers rebel and it goes back to being 3rd world. How fucking stupid are they?

>What does it matter, you are still dodging the question. Why don't you leave the US seeing as you are going to be a minority soon?
>If you are not going to leave, why not? When you answered that you will understand why we don't leave.
I'm two years from moving to a sailboat and saying fuck all this stupidity; however, that you still attempt to draw any kind of parallels between the ending of apartheid and mexicans fucking a lot keeps showing your complete lack of intelligence.

Or just kill the media

One hundred times this.

So you are going to sail the seven seas forever?

Once you become a minority they will vote for democracts aka open borders and it will be like a floodgate opening.

The parallels with the US is patriotism, family, history and tradition. Most US whites won't leave, they will stay and fight for what is theirs.

This land is ours and was paid for in full with generations of blood, sweat and tears, which is why we aren't leaving either.

Good to hear.

>(((white people))) go to africa and start genociding the locals
>ally with Rothschilds funded globalists like Cecil Rhodes
>get their apartheid government to cry for weapons and other gibs from America just like Israel
>cry when the locals start giving them a taste of their own medicine
you made your bed, now sleep in it dutch cuck.

South Africa is basically Israel lite, and now you guys actually want to help them? Is Sup Forums going to become bleeding hearts when Palestinians start killing jews? It's like none of you are aware of the real history behind (((South Africa))). Let it burn, they got cucked long ago.

south africa is like spain pre-ww2.
it's a physical test bed for white genocide.

never forget this kike got married in, has a globalist kike wife whose family is rooted in south africa and houston, tx.
he works for CNN and is a talmudic-satanic kike.

The South African Government, Media and Banks (including the SARB) are owned and run by Jews. SA has always been owned by Jews, hiding behind the 'liberal opposition')

"I've never been a fan of hillary clinton"
"i dont know her personally"

he said this in an interview with phillip defranco

bump

racist bastard cant keep getting away with it

>KFC in South Africa???

>Minority attacks majority
Sorry niggers, that's not racism

G A S
A
S

an even greater avatar of our god of gods will come sooner than you think.

>So you are going to sail the seven seas forever?
Yes.
>Once you become a minority they will vote for democracts aka open borders and it will be like a floodgate opening.
Not my problem. I did my duty.
>The parallels with the US is patriotism, family, history and tradition. Most US whites won't leave, they will stay and fight for what is theirs.
No, they won't. They won't do it now when the fight is winnable.
>This land is ours and was paid for in full with generations of blood, sweat and tears, which is why we aren't leaving either.
Yes, raise your daughters where they'll get raped and bear mixed babies, your sons will get beaten and murdered. That's a wonderful plan, especially since there's literally nowhere else to go. The only land that's "yours" is that which you can successfully hold. You and those like you have proven you can't successfully hold it. You're little more than the involuntary twitches of a freshly dead body and are proudly (foolishly) sentencing your progeny to no future.

and they are also the most populous of "gods" creatures on this earth...

It'll take 50 years at this point the way things are going and about half of non whites cant vote as they are either foreign or have commited a felony.

This

This, I'd take my dishonorable discharge for it

>oh no the boers have no history just let them die.
(((You)))

We won't be a minority anytime soon. Non-white births just passed white births last year but that's discounting how "white" is calculated. They consider anyone with anything other than 100% European blood non-white. 55% of the Hispanics in this country are white-Hispanic. They look and act just like whites and are mortally conservatives. Blacks have been 12-15% of our population for a hundred years and that demo isn't really growing at any significant rate. Just the hispanics, asians and mixed race people. If you calculated the white demo by people who identify as white it would be over 70% of our population.

Jews just want us to die., It's been clear as shit for decades and we've never said anything else. You ready to do something about it? I think you'll find lots of us have been ready, just way too outnumbered by Jew loving beta cucks.

They do the same in Sweden.

at least someone on Sup Forums knows what they are talking about. I hate the cuckistani bleeding hearts that act like South Africa's failure is anything but a loss for (((them))). Anyone who wants to know the truth should look into the Vela Incident.

If you see a south african flag on Sup Forums, there is a 90% chance he is a zionist jew.

You gonna pick up a rifle and do something about it, or let them finish the job?

What's it gonna be? It's you or them.

You have to stop watching shit and do something about it.

Just like the kike, they infest every country with their poison

>This land is ours and was paid for in full with generations of blood, sweat and tears, which is why we aren't leaving either.
i admire any afrikaaner that wants to stay and fight the ghouls/affies/kaffir but it's a losing proposition, unfortunately
afrikaaner people are some of the nicest people i have ever met, and tend to be successful wherever they go
it's really sad honestly. i'm not going to talk shit to anyone for staying, but your country will never return to its former glory. the globalists have no love for white south africans, nobody is really going to help. south africa as you know it, rhodesia and nyasaland are a thing of the past. best decision would be to get out while you can.
if you stay and fight, best luck to you

>the locals

Fuck off you lying shit disturber.

The people that showed up weren't locals. They were not genocided or removed from the land by the whites.

They simply showed up from across the content for the gibs and loot when the opportunity arose.

Simple, they imported Russians and Ukrainians after the fall of the Soviet union. The burger has an ace up his sleeve

We learnt our lesson during the anglo-boer war. I'm sending my family overseas, but I will be staying.

No come to the US farmland covers a wide swath of the country. Also goyim boers a birth rate of 3.0

Move to Australia. We are only full if your non white.

Can't be long now until the genocide kicks off.
Get out lads if you can and if you can't make them pay dearly for every life they take.
Godspeed.

You are advocating for the economic and military relief of actual zionist Jews and Jew collaborators. You are a traitor to your kind.
>muh boers
kys you fucking faggot. classic kike appeal to emotion.

The ducking olympics weee the worst.

30 minutes of South Africa bullshit about how awesome it is now.

What a fucking joke

No white births passed non whites births for the last 2 fiscal years but between July 1st 2011 - July 1st 2015 50.1% of kids born were non white.

What was the black person doing prior to getting his ass kicked?

>What was the black person doing prior to getting his ass kicked?
probably begging for change to get some fried chicken

Bible study, obviously.

These projections in 2008 recorded a black birth rate of 2.1 not 1.85 and a Hispanic birth rate of 2.5 not 2.0 and an asian/injun/Pacific Islander birth rate of 2.0 not 1.5. Also the amount of immigrants under bush was double obamas and 10x Trump's 1st fiscal year.

You're missing the point. Despite USA and SA being called countries, your country is the equivalent of what we call a state.
>How that applies
Whites, largely en masse, did move out of cities/states that became predominately nig. The ones that stayed were either really poor or really stupid, often both.
Look up "white flight

Right but what I'm telling you is that 55% of the Hispanics are "white-hispanic" either European-Hispanic mixed people or northern/central Mexican or Cuban. These people look and act identical to white people. Most consider themselves white. It would be a lot more concerning if the black or arabic portion of the population was growing, but it's not.

>Juice. Chicken. Gorilla.
wtf, it sounds like the nog version of rock/paper/scissors.

Rocket science

a lot of south africans unfortunately have a hard on for the kikes because they (((helped))) them during apartheid when most countries turned their back. also there are loads of actual kikes there.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU

>>(((white people))) go to africa and start genociding the locals
Their number increased from 3 million to 42 million in less than a century. - "genociding the locals"
>ally with Rothschilds funded globalists like Cecil Rhodes
What? We fought two wars against the British you stupid fuck, we did not ally with them. Cicil Rhodes tried to overthrow the Boer republics
>get their apartheid government to cry for weapons and other gibs from America just like Israel
What? You never gave us shit. There was an arms embargo against us.
What? All we wanted was for you Western cucks to get off our backs with sanctions and to stop funding our terrorists.

Mexicans Cubans Puerto Ricans and Asians are not growing. Central and South American Immigrants are. So no don't count on Hispanics. Also you have something backwards between July 1st 2011 - July 1st 2015 50.1% of kids born were non white but in fiscal 2016 it was 48% and in fiscal 2017 it was 47%

nigger plus

how dies maek u feel black boi
muh big whyte diick muhfugga

>We (your european brothers) tried to fuck you over for decades through sanctions embargos and even actively funding terrorists resulting in your eventual destruction.
>But you should hate Israel

Because if it meets the criteria and they officially call it a genocide, there the UN and various countries are legally obliged to act. So they will refrain from calling it a genocide as long as possible. Also, because it is genocide on whites, so people won't care, or worse, gladly welcome it

The census also includes illegals. If Trump makes good on securing the border and increasing deportations it will do a lot to slow the latino cancer.

good. every nigger deserve to hang

But the portion of white-hispanic remains the same because the hispanics and whites interbreed more than any other 2 races in our country. Our country will definitely have more of a hispanic flavor 50 years from now but it will still appear like a white country. Again, those non-white numbers are off most of the babies that they consider non-white will look/identify as white. A european-Mexican hybrid is indistinguishable from a Greek or Italian.

The white birth rate in the U.S is 1.9
The boer birth rate in SA is 3.0.

ok 30% of your posts are just you bumping your own posts. while i agree with what youre saying please stop thiat is faggotry to the nth degree

Yea but America is 60% white 30% of whites are liberal and yet in fiscal 2017 53% of newborns are 100% non Hispanic white. Conservative/Christian/republicans have a combined birth rate of 2.31. 5% higher then American Muslims.

>locals
>in SA
kys

Besides niggers have to be treated like inferior subspecies because that's what they are and that's for their own good.
Apartheid is a good thing.

Literally impossible to tell what's going on from the shaky/covered camera footage. But just going off reasonable assumption, I'm going to say the niggers got uppity and harassed/attacked the white men. They got what was coming for them.

Because they're most of them are rural farmers. The birth rate for rural white farmers in Wyoming or Utah is also probably 3.

3.6 in fiscal 2017 for white mormons in Utah.

They won't do shit. Ever heard of Rwanda? Light skinned niggers got chopped up, even eaten and the UN was no where or worse they stood down when they saw it go down.

Help will not arrive for South Africans.

>Their number increased from 3 million to 42 million in less than a century.
It's almost like there was a worldwide population boom caused by the industrial age you retard. Doesn't mean you weren't killing dindus
>What? We fought two wars against the British you stupid fuck, we did not ally with them
you know you lost it, right cuck? You became a colony of the British Empire. Cecil won and is a national treasure in South Africa
>What? You never gave us shit. There was an arms embargo against us.
no there wasn't. Reagan and the Republicans had a hard-on for apartheid South Africa (I wonder why) and gave you tanks, missiles, and police equipment. It wasn't until congress embargoed you (which Reagan vetoed) that Apartheid gov collapsed.
>What? All we wanted was for you Western cucks to get off our backs with sanctions and to stop funding our terrorists.
No. You zionists need to go.