Trump is going to be unprecedented. There is a doss E.A...

Trump is going to be unprecedented. There is a doss E.A. thats been put together by the New York Times with tons of evidence about his collusion with Rushia. Checkmate raceists.

b8
sage

You can't even spel racist.

Lmao

good put him out of his misery

he's the most hated and despised president in american history

Hey hotpockets, how about you actually ban people you're supposed to?

>doss E.A

if Trump doesn't end up being the longest serving American president then I am going to kill myself

Hi Hillary

fuck you and sage

I had a long serving of mashed potatoes last night. Also tennis courts are a set size.

i bet you have a huge tasty babydick, daddy
i want to suck it all day and all night
I i want you to cum down my throat

babys first shitpost

>NY Times
Trump is unprecedented, but he won't be unpresidented.

that was the joke you faggot lol

doss e.a.

lel

fuck you nigger i hope you get permabanned

I can't tell if you're doing that to avoid echelon/xkeyscore, or to avoid some postblocked phrase. But either way maybe you should stop posting this same shit every time it slides off the board. Also it's pronounced doss E air, ``````faguette''''''
Also your fake dossier is made up of disinfo crafted by us and fed to you, that you bought and ate up because you're literal retards.

>thinking I'm a shill and not shitposting
>lame meme flag

>rushia

Collusion is not a crime and Russia is not an enemy state. He could talk to whoever he wanted about anything he wanted. he could borrow money from Russia for fair reasons (not get millions for nothing like Hillary); Russia is not the enemy-the American deep State and DNC are.

Ya shareblue, ask on of the other shills that are jammed in a lil room how to spell you retard