youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A
youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Travon Free
Nah, our boy Zimmerman took care of that

>Black people built America

Why do they keep saying this?

Do they have any proof?

Weren't they brought over as agricultural slaves?

Sorry pal but my ancestors built this entire county because next to none of you lived here unless you were picking cotton and even then we had less of you than most. I also wouldn't call picking cotton building a country.

>america is made out of cotton
I would give more credit to spics since they actually do build shit.

Cotton sold for money. Wealth enters society. Society becomes wealthy.

Why's that so hard for crackers to understand?

White liberal teachers brainwashed them into thinking niggers actually contributed to making this country. It's pathetic.

Probably because the states reliant on cotton farming lost a civil war and proceeded to become the poor, redneck zones of the Americas.

Blacks didn't do shit.

>America was built on a system where the poor are exploited and the wealth trickles down
kek, the left finally admits that trickle down and cheap labor are the way forward

The nation's wealth was not built on cotton. The south lost, because its agriculture based economy was so much poorer than the North's industrialized economy. If illiterate, unskilled workers performing unskilled manual labor created national wealth, why aren't Africa and India wealthy?

You contributed maybe 1%

Just Sayin, Last time I Checked, Black people didn't fight in the Revolutionary war, They came when America wanted Agricultural slaves to do farm work. PS. Most of the other Countrie's had Slaves Americans just followed suit.

Wealth doesn't build a country. White sweat does.

So the country is made of cotton?

>Black people built America

They're destroying it. Look at Detroit for an example.

US schools need to teach the contributions of other races and genders.

>picked cotton
>built shit
pick one

>write paper arguing that the Chinese building chinatowns and the railroad contributes more to the economy and development of America than any other minority
>get a "B"

How do I improve my writing?

Some blacks did fight in the Revolution on both sides but their numbers were very small. Far from "built this country" levels.

Another nigger hate thread - what is the difference between a used John Deere tractor and a nigger? Nothing they're both used farm equipment

Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3,000 years.
youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A

Almost all the wealth created by slave cotton was destroyed in the civil war

>more mine than yours

amerikwan egalitarianism everybody

Ancestors also sold those niggers into slavery where they never "built" a goddamn thing nor did they ever do anything to contribute to society. They were not a drain on the economy until the white man replaced them with an efficient machine now we endlessly have to pay for these obese niggers and their grape soda and diabetes medicine. Also, only kikes and other niggers owned these worthless subhumans.

Nice larp

Free from life

WE WUZ FOUNDING FADDAS N SHEEIT

>my ancestors built this country

Every black neighborhood is a run-down slum that 50 years ago was a beautiful White community.
You know this to be true.

And yet they want illegals to not get deported

Literally wrong about everything.

When you say "society", do you mean white people, or just the 4% who weren't also dirt poor and getting shot to pieces in the civil war?
Why is it so difficult for nigs to understand that inequity has always existed within white populations?

Built America? Nigger have you seen Africa recently? That place should be the biggest redpill alone as to the nature of you deranged turd monkeys.

Why are blacks so lazy? Seriously, why can't they just go to a home depot and hammer something together? Or even pick up rocks to make a garden? Or even just throw away trash every week?

is there a response btfoing this nigger?

if anything chinese immigrants built more of america than black slaves. Black slaves just helped out a bunch of rich democrats same as today.

Boy nigger with a reach like that you could be salvaging jewels from the Titanic.

You needed a wheel barrel full of confederate dollars to buy a loaf of bread at the end of the war. The jiggaboo cotton wealth died with the war.

>niggers own America!
>niggers own anything than anyone else!
>pay up whitey

>every single negro in this picture has white admixture

niggers should leave while they can, when shit goes down, they won't have a chance

>outdated farm equipment

>relevant opinions based on intelligence

You can pick only one, leaf.

Literally all of those people are at least half white

There were no Niggers at the constitutional convention.

This one can see.

When can we please have a nigger genocide? There would be literally no resistance. From who? The college faggots who keep these animals as their diversity pets ad some old dykes? They can die together. Hell we'll even toss them in the same mass grave so they can rot together and make a literal melting pot of decaying flesh and bones.

>hardly anything in the modern world is from colonial era
>everything built stems from the industrial revolution
>IR started in Great Britain
>Manchester played huge part
>Manchester refused to buy slave cotton
>Therefore slavery in the US was never instrumental in shaping the modern world
>QED

>[black people] built this country
No, your ancestors propped up the economy in the southern states. You did fuck all for New England and the mid west, who built their economy on steel manufacturing, whale oil, gun smithing, clock making, wheat, and fur.

You ever heard of a slave being forced to hunt for furs or whale oil? Or a slave working in a steel mill? Of course not. Because you were too busy nigging around in social studies class, but believe me, there were none.

The Jewish laws and Masonic police are the only thing preventing their rapid extinction.

If wealth made a society better. What happen to Africa?
>Da White man stole everything.
I thought white people were supposedly kicked out of Africa? You're telling me were inferior but managed to fuck your country until it became a wasteland. ROTFL
You secretly wish that the US became like Africa, but then everybody would just start moving to a new place to consume.
>mfw Agent smith from the Matrix was right about humans being viruses.

youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w

I watched a news piece on Chicago this morning
>nigs waving around guns
>Chicago has too many guns they say
>nigs say they don't even like guns and they wave around guns and hold stacks of $20s
>guns are the problem repeated again
>I like in a white town, white county everyone owns at least 4-10 guns
>had one murder in the last 50 years done with a knife

>must not be the guns

Theys known as high yellow

>Muh nigger ancestors built this country

That is like saying that the chink slaves working for Apple in China invented the iPhone. We didn't even use niggers for construction because they were too lazy and unreliable, they were mostly just farmhands.

This guys ancestors didn't build this country literally or figuratively. He should say, "my ancestors kind of just lazed around plantations for a while in this country."

No they didn't, they had to be whipped to do the smallest things. Niggers were lazy then just like niggers are lazy now.

mfw i found out cotton backed bonds were financially guaranteed by the cotton market and not actually a paper bond with a cloth backing.

(In my defence I'd seen a lot of cloth maps in my childhood and I thought it was the same kinda thing)

Literally nothing in modern America was built or came from slavery, except the crime rate.

Which makes you wonder what kind of shithead would think that they'd make good slaves.

Black people built America you racist fucks, just lile my lawnmower built my house. I mean the 2 stroke variety too, not Jose.

Yeah you are not Asian so no....

FPBP

>1 post by this id

This should be a banneable offense

The hammer didnt build the house

Everything you see in America was built by men, mostly white, trying to take care of their families. Slavery produced consumables, which have already been consumed.

yes. because much like women, they are too stupid to be held with the responsibility to build anything of substance.

what flag is that? gay germany? As if germany wasn't gay enough, getting fucked by the brits 2 wars in a row.

Just like the gun didn't kill the nigger.

Yes, America was built off picking cotton. Sure.

Shows you free isn't quality

Mexicans still built more than the negro

underrated.

>Gets enslaved and forced to pick cotton because their own people sold them to slavers.
>White people then built every other aspect of society while they picked cotton
WE BUILT DIS

Aren't there receipts to show the White House was built by slave labour? Think that's the sort of thing they're talking about (though the Chinese factory worker owning your iPhone argument stands)

Fpbp don't even need to read beyond this point

Ironically Mexicans get the Lazy stereotype, explain yourselves?

Exactly.

That's not nation building. It's just picking cotton. Niggers have no idea how to manage wealth. Wealth Management is a corollary abstract of nation building. Niggers didn't have anything to do wiht that. They just picked cotton. Why is that so hard for antique farm equipment to understand?

Also, since we're getting out the ledger, you niggers have cost more in the last year than you've yielded as farm equipment under slavery.

>One post by this ID

>asians built the railroads, the thing that single-handedly built the whole fucking nation by transporting goods all over the country
>MUH BLACK SLAVERY
>asians dont even fucking care that their ancestors were just shoved into caves and blown the fuck up when the tracks were all set
>niggers cry over and over and over again because they are lazy fucks who want free shit

>black guy shines Wright bros shoes
>Blacks invented flight!

>the entire US was made out of cotton.jpg

#blacktoafrica

get a heavier tan

Under the direction of whites, every single time in history without exception

Underrated.

damn that's deep

Sure. You also built ancient Greece, ancient Egypt...

Nobody called you a nigger yet?
Well, NIGGER!

Came here to post this.

shes kinda right though.

Most black people have greater american linages then white people in comparison. Obama tried to change that thoguht. Soon white people will be able to claim minority status too. then we can all fight over the multinational corporations charitable deductions.

>everyone ate cotton
>everyone built their homes with cotton bricks
>niggers are still so fucking stupid today with the unlimited amount of knowledge available, they still blame whites and not the Jews, other blacks, or Micks for slavery
>blame whites for being in the U.S. still when it was their own fucking nigger ancestors that decided to stay in the country instead of go back when it was paid for by the country, including goods to help them establish themselves and live rich

There's a rumor that they did the iron work on the capitol building in dc.

Everyone in that picture has white ancestry

Nigga you picked cotton. The micks did all the building.

>tfw Pidor

DA INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WAS MADE OF COTTON NIGGA

>no subject or comment
>mobile screeshot
>1 post by this ID
>A fucking leaf
Really Sup Forums?

Saying slaves built this country is beyond cringy. It demonstrates pure ignorance about their impact overall on our history from agriculture through the industrial revolution.

Its really embarrassing when they claim this.

Where did you slaves get all that capital to build with?