Oy vey...

Oy vey, acid attacks are a British tradition you dumb goys! The rise in acid attacks is due to patriarchy and not the importation of our Muslim friends! Stop being racist!

archive.is/ooNZX

>A final, frightening irony is this. Britain, the country that more or less invented vitriol, now has a growing incidence of acid violence that, according to Jaf Shah of the London-based charity Acid Survivors Trust International, may give it one of the highest per capita rates in the world. In 2015, the police recorded at least 408 incidents [paywall] where a corrosive or noxious material was used as a weapon; the figure for the first six months of last year was 340. Official records collected since 2010 do not include the ethnicity of most perpetrators and victims, but do tell us that most are men. Of those whose ethnicity was recorded, a majority were white. Savagery knows no cultural boundaries.

Oh wow, so not all perpetrators of acid attacks have their ethnicity recorded but the ones that do are overwhelmingly white. How curious.

Britain, please stop. This isn't funny anymore.

By patriarchal they mean sandnigger countries user.

>Of those whose ethnicity was recorded

Well, that pretty much conclusively proves it's really a white problem. The 87% where it wasn't recorded? Probably the same goyim, stop asking hateful questions.

You've seen British "humour" so you're well aware that they're incapable of being funny.

lmao
We even invented sulphuric acid and it's a British tradition, nothing to see here.
This is fucking amazing.

"more often linked to patriachal societies."
So why are they on the rise?
What a mind boggler.

Does this board give anyone else actual depression. Like reading this shit makes me legitimately hate this world and want to end it all

No.
The truth even if it's blackpilling for a while eventually makes me power up.
Use the redpills as fuel for self improvement and clarity of thought.
You don't want to end up as a Guardian contributor peddling dangerous propaganda that you know is insidious bullshit that panders to sandal wearing virtue signalling libs that don't have to live in culturally diverse contagious areas.
Be thankful you're not him.

Angry young men and gang members of course. No no, not THOSE gangs you racist.

kill yourself, shill

youre a nigger probably

Acid doesn't react that fast, it cannot cause the damage seen in 'omg acid attack (not lsd lol)' articles on (((msm)))

For your skin is alkaline, which is the opposite to acid (pH neutral occurs at 7 on the ph scale, your skin is slightly above this) because your skin is already counter acting any acid because of its alkaline nature, it will not melt your face off in 15 seconds.

Acid can be easily washed off with water, ask any mechanic or cleaning professional. If there is ultra mega acid, that can burn the anything.. how would one store said acid?

This shit is GAY and FAKE fear mongering, attempting to use people's lack of real world experience with powerful chemicals to stoke ethnic tensions. The Jews want us to accept war with Islam to allow Israel to land grab without public objection from the west. Among other things.

My claims can be researched on jewtube

>part and parcel

Americans are so lucky. In Europe they have a moral imperative to attack the members of their government.

The Guardian are a fucking laughing stock.

Nothing surprises me from that SJW rag anymore.

Genuinely makes me sick.

You are stupid as shit. Our skin as an acid mantle and actually the surface is slightly acid. Also it depends on the type of acid and concentration in regards to how fast it will eat flesh. I accidentally got low concentration hydrochloric acid on my skin, washed it off almost immediately, and it still left a rash that lasted for weeks. You are fake and gay.

Acid attacks have always been a part of British culture. The black roman legions were often attacked by the white racist members of multicultural ancient Britain.

>pH of skin
pH is a property of liquids, brainlet. If that becomes relevant it's already pierced several layers of epidermis.

Also
>How do log scales work
You might as well say a city can't be conquered by an army of 10,000 because 1 man tried to stop them.

>Meme flags

Prove that acid melts faces in under 5 minutes, there's a free meme flag for whoever can! Links, sauce, and chemical equations pluxxxx xDDDD

Not in Hebrew

>Do my homework for me.

You have zero chance of passing either way. Fuck off.

Kek humbly requests.
>777

These aren't generally "honor attacks" though, they are usually acid attacks for gang violence or theft. Essentially, acid is replacing guns because it isn't banned. So I actually agree in this case that the majority of these acid attacks have nothing to do with Islam. They aren't like the acid attacks on women for being sluts or whatever that are Islamically motivated.

Hah, have $0.02 you fucking loser. Go shill for (((them))) on plebbit, the problem with you joos is that you argue like Indians.

All semantics and word games whilst avoiding substance and evidence. Go drink some battery acid and post back here if you're still breathing in an hour.

If you are, I'm right, if not you get to be free at last. As the Jews know, win win is the only outcome: )

Jews aren't the reason you're a loser, brainlet.

>87% white
I guarantee there is something like a 51% majority