Poo invasion

When are we gonna talk about it? They're fucking taking over!!!!

>NH
>Bhutan
>Buddhists
Nothing wrong here.

almsot every state is getting poo'd and flip'd

BTW funny how this is basically a map of how america would look after the RAISE act

>Indian Americans comprise 4 million people, representing around 1% of the U.S. population as of 2015.
Hardly an invasion. I'd be more worried about your niggers and spics. At least poos work for a living and don't commit much crime. And no, before you even say it, I'm not a poo.

BUDDHA
IN
LOO'DA

american poo here

i am starting to see more poos in america now

t. satanic poo diaspora

factually incorrect
>source is Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
ah

The west cherry picks the best poos out of India so India has a massive brain drain where anyone who would make a change (install loos) or that has money has left for greener pastures, abandoning their people. That's because Indian life has no value there.

Without immigration, India would be a super power.

>factually incorrect
fake news

POOS that immigrate are generally toilet trained. They can also take over your economy so be careful.

For every toilet witch you kill, you get another piece of fabric for your turban.

that guy is sikh, they dont poo in loo

Shouldn't there be a Soviet flag for New Jersey?

There are way more Eastern European and USSR immigrants there.

Ya they do.

This fucking "sikhs are bro tier" meme is sickening. They're street shitting subhumans like the rest of them.

seems like punjab is the best region tho

they are bro tier tho

The great poo belt of america. Also known as the Anus.

>Somalians in Maine
Those niggers are probably getting strung up in the woods

the cuckolds in maine are more likely to give them their daughters

Why does this exclude immigration from Mexico? Why does this graphic deliberately hide the fact that we are being taken over by mestizo mongrel shitskins?

what's with the Filipinos in WV

>2001

Honestly, I think its probably the 2nd highest amount of immigrants from nations. In other words, no mexico included.

t. sikh street shitter

kek