/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This is a thread for the discussion of all ideologies that promote property rights, individual liberty and lassez-faire capitalism. These includes (but is not limited to) anarcho-capitalism, paleolibertarianism, minarchy, objectivism and anti-leftism (i.e. physical removal, so to speak). All others are welcome to learn and debate us.
Reminder that this is a right-wing thread, so libertine degenerates ('live and let live' faggotry), open-border advocates and faux-libertarians (e.g. Gary Johnson) are not welcome here - people here recognise that property rights imply discrimination and a return to traditional, conservative values.
Although questions are welcome, many are repeated often, so it is recommended you research the basics first. Nobody here is obligated to debate with you, so try to avoid using fallacies in your arguments or creating unrealistic scenarios.

DISCORD LINK: 7UcGBmn

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/iT0Rw8PT
>Website: libertarianright.org
>Discord & Book Club: /jCVRCR3

REQUIRED READING:
>The Machinery Of Freedom: Illustrated Summary (David Friedman) - youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o [Open] (Watch this!)
>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard) - mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

FURTHER READING:
>Reference - See i.imgur.com/wCIpgNA.jpg
>Torrent - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d8ec6ef882dee291f119eb69994797574e5d616&dn=Anarcho-Capitalism%20Books

THREAD THEME:
>hoppewave | Hans-Hermann Hoppe | physical removal - youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ [Open]
>Against the State - (Hoppewave Hans Hermann Hoppe) - youtube.com/watch?v=HLaqr3QorCw [Open]
>I need a Pinochet! - youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o [Open]
>Drop it like it's Hoppe - youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHY don't you people realize that libertarian is another word for nazi?

That literally makes no sense whatsoever.

>tfw can't decide between worker-oriented fascism, classical liberalism, and aristocratic monarchism

i just shill for anything right-wing, basically.

protect your 2a, the rest can be achieved with that.

friendly reminder to all fascists that left-wing "economic" policies are responsible for the gibsmedats that attracted millions of muslims and niggers into Europe and North America

Miia is /our snek/

College Climate Denier to Announce Run for Local Office:

youtu.be/CHjpmxxyow4

Hey buddy, seems like you're new here!

Here's a pretty picture to help you out.

Enjoy your stay!

Lauren Southern isn't a libertarian.

She is a nationalist and traditionalist who spends most of her time fighting mass immigration and feminism.

The fascists are well-intentioned, but they choose the most complicated way of solving a simple problem. Take away the gibs, allow business discrimination, and stop importing and housing the muslims using the people's tax dollars, and the situation will resolve itself naturally.

Fucking embarrassing to use that flag and then ruining the thread by posting a picture of that jewish harpy. She's not even a libertarian. Just another opportunist. Fucking numales posting their caked up whores just because they believe a woman is actually interested in learning and believing in your ideology when its obvious they don't, they don't know a single thing about it, and they're doing it for attention/shekels. Nothing but astroturfing whores is what those dumb altkike youtube cunts are.

Taxes prevent chaos and helps maintain a coherent civilization and heritage.

I wish I could see Lauren Southern's real eye colour.

That's actually colonialism and corporations looking for cheap and servile labour that are responsible for migration in the first place
And it's decade of warmongering and agressive foreign policy from western country that have led to the current refugee crisis, propped by military industries and oil companies

Boy and girl

Some guy coming to your door and stealing your shit PREVENTS chaos and MAINTAINS civilization?

Lauren Southern isn't Jewish, but I'm 99% sure that you are. ;)

No theft involved as you have previously agreed to a contract called democracy.

>Lauren Southern isn't Jewish
>Kike Southern

I have agreed to no such contract. Where is this contract? I would like to rip it up, as I never signed it.

Your ancestors did and it's binding over generations. Part of the constitution as it were. So if you wish to renounce it, you can. All you have to do is have this changed for you by the democratically elected legislators.

where does it say that exactly?

>Your ancestors did and it's binding over generations
Which means I signed the contract?

>it's binding over generations
So it is not a legitimate contract. And seeing as to how I do not see my family name signed on the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution, I see no reason to see myself as a part of this contract.

Like I said, you know how to change it.

I tried starting a thread like this only to get saged.

ffs, you ppl are fucked in the head!

Y'all neck yourselves, you fucking retards!

She really need to do a blacked video. I would pay for that

there's nothing to change if we didn't sign it in the first place

>Lauren
>(((libertarian)))

have you seen her recent videos?
I give it six months before she goes full fash

Lookup the tax code and you can deduct how in this case your signature isn't necessary to make this contract binding.
Now time to pay.

I can't change it, because millions of other people who do "sign the contract" vote to keep it, and I can't opt out either.

Get fucked you stupid leaf. If you love taxes so much, why don't you suck Trudeau's cock for providing you with so many?

>Now time to pay.
Nah. The government may steal your shit at gunpoint, but they're not very efficient at knowing when to steal your shit. Hence why we have agorism.

alright new contract. you're my slave now. i don't need your signature, and the contract is binding over generations.

Discuss

>millions of other people who do "sign the contract" vote to keep it
Well isn't this thread about changing this?

>stupid leaf
That's all you've got?

>Well isn't this thread about changing this?
Yes, and then you came and said

>Lauren has two hedgehogs
>Pewds got a hedgehog recently as well
>what could this possibly mean?

RICEWAR WHEN?

sure user

Fascism isn't inherently right-wing, tho.

When a statist asks me who will pay for the roads, how do I reply without being laughed at?

Get on her level.

i know you'd like that, and you're a bad example for this since you're a leaf. but other people would not like that and it's immoral to coerce someone to be your slave and use a bureaucratic contract as an excuse.

Good luck with your libertarian society when America resembles Brazil and Europe resembles North Africa and 90% of babies are born outside of a nuclear family.

Good luck with that you retards.

Did you not see her DNS results? she's mostly Iberian.

toll roads are already a thing you know? and they're much better than publicly funded pothole ridden roads.

So I agree with taxing for basic services needed to maintain cohesive government to prevent chaos. You just want a free ride.

>IBERIAN
HAHAHA EVEN WORSE SHE'S A MOORE SPAWN

It sounds more like you want a free ride, since you insist that the government tax other people to pay for the services you want. The fact that other people try to evade this tax that you forcefully put on them is only natural.

Walter Block wrote a book called "Privatization of the Roads and Highways", available for free on the Mises Institute (epub or pdf) or for $25 on Audible.

I think it's a very good formulation of a privatized road system.

Basically, the people who use the roads pay for them when they use them.
>make magnetically encoded strips, similar to EZ-Pass
>motorists purchase them and slap'em on their vehicle(s) before heading out
>companies lay down sensors along their roads to detect who drives on their roads and for how long
>these sensors read the magnetic encodings and charge to the linked accounts, probably on a per-mile basis
>if a motorist doesn't like his regular route, just take a better one without any hassle
>build radar guns/cameras into the sensors to detect freeloaders/trespassers and alert the company's security force

This is heavily simplified. Block goes into a lot more of the nitty-gritty and what-ifs in the book itself.

*DNA

She's possibly north Iberian which explains why she still has her "white" complexion. Southern Iberian are usually moorish looking.

Think of it as insurance. You paid into it but if someone else makes a claims you don't complain since you might make a claim as well.

>portugal
I never said anything about any country. I'm talking about Lauren Southern and the fact she has Iberian blood. She has moore blood. She's a nigger spawn. The fact someone hailing from the Iberian peninsula was assblasted enough to draw an mspaint comic with overblown facial features and calling Americans nonwhite is hilarious. It may a 60% white but those whites aren't muslim rape babies like kike Southern.

Usually the insurance company asks permission before taking your money. Seeing as to how I seem to be getting a lot less out of this involuntary "insurance" than I'm putting in, I prefer to avoid paying taxes or really doing anything to help the government whenever possible.

>they actually have a book on how to operate a toll road
Jesus fucking christ humans don't deserve ancap.

>American """""""""""whites"""""""""""""
>white
hahahahahahaha

I think that's a horribly inefficient way to replace already inefficient systems. Also, what a fucking nightmare to privatize roads so fiercely that we pay for every mile traveled.

Does that seem just a tad excessive to you?

>portugal
>white
At least spain fought hard and conquered the new world, you guys just got raped into submission and are only known for a mere victory against street shitter sailors. Not that any of this matters in modern day Europe. Enjoy rapefugees you beta trial Brazilian.

It's just part of the contract I mentioned earlier related to democracy and such. If your house burns, you have firemen as part of that insurance.

Somehow they believe this is cheaper but it obviously isn't.

Going to be now. Working tomorrow, taxes to pay.

>amerimutt thinks he's white
lmao

Paying every time you use someone's property, and proportional to how much property you use, seems perfectly reasonable to me.

>what a fucking nightmare to privatize roads so fiercely that we pay for every mile traveled
>what a fucking nightmare to privatize phones so fiercely that we pay for every minute of calls
>what a fucking nightmare to privatize the internet so fiercely that we pay for every gigabyte of data
>what a fucking nightmare to privatize the commercial flight industry so fiercely that we pay for every mile flown
>what a fucking nightmare to privatize the gasoline industry so fiercely that we pay for every gallon used

Yes, but I never signed that contract. I'll take the few benefits of it, seeing as to how they already steal enough shit from me, but I'm gonna put in as little as possible. For a contract to be valid, you have to have actually signed it. Seeing as to how I never did, this "contract" I supposedly have with the government is not valid.

>Moorebrood
>Spawned Brazilians
Lol

>using crime stats to show america isn't white
i'm le 56% face but they list spics as white based on political correctness bullshit because whites commit no crime

Would a contract that allows you to forfeit taxes in exchange for forfeiting emergency services and other tax benefits satisfy both of you?

That would be satisfactory to me.

I don't disagree with any of what you listed in your post just now, I accept all of those as examples of privatization, but privatization of basic amenities and services leads to corporate overreach. As a Canadian we experience was higher internet costs than the US simply because they can.

I don't disagree the system would work, I just don't see why we feel like we need that change. We can probably just redo tax laws easier than removing government from roads completely.

Part of the problem is what we call "externalities". The corporate overreach you speak of wouldn't be a problem if there were more competing ISPs, but because an existing ISP with a large consumer base can drive down prices and prevent new ISPs from appearing, there's basically an oligopoly (the "externality" is that an ISP becomes more useful when it gets more business).

Block addresses this matter with respect to roads in another chapter of the book; admittedly I'm only two chapters in. Will get back to you if I like his proposition.

Racist. Everybody is the same. Just let people love, live and let life fascist, looking forward to punching you.
Alerta alerta, antifascista!

I don't know much about externalities, but I know that the Chileans managed to privatize their water with great success, so we know that at minimum we don't need water to be government owned.

Oh boy, i got some good memes. Time to get cozy

I'm very confused by this picture

lol

Yeah, I can tell. (I don't get these face-blind people who can't recognize a trap.)

(((libertarian)))