What did the Shiites mean by this?

How will roaches ever recover?

>Arab intellectuals

lel

More like memeri tv xDD

Fucking REKT!

>mfw watching CNN

TurkWhores exposed

he means "who ever suicide bombings" is not dying as a martyr (garunteed heaven) but commiting suicide (suicide = guaranteed hell).

i call them the muslim cucks.

Redpilled

shhh, that's much less funny

To be fair, muslims say "Allah be praised" even when bad things happen to themselves and they also thank Allah in such cases as well. It could be an expression of sorrow

Realistically, if I was a Muslim, I would go all the way and join ISIS or something like that. If you're going to follow your religion, go all the way. Good thing I'm not a Muslim Satanist, though.

this
every people who wear the mantle of the Jews, from far off Siberia to the desert Luxor to the gleaming New York
all of them are like these.

Mudslimes want to "culturally enrich" the japs
just ask the (((UN))), "oy vey the japs arent breeding, gotta let in the 'refugees' and 'fix' japans diversity problem"

Holy shit
redpilled

AND DARE I SAY IT....
AN ALBANIAN!!!!!!!

Best Memri

Good choice

I say we enrich the middle east with anime so all their men become beta losers as well

where can i watch this with subs?

Muslim Japs are gonna be 180,000 times more vicious than their grandfathers did in WW2 and going to rape the Chinks to death ASAP
We need to help them revert for the future of humanity

I didn't know there was a sequel

These Memri guys really crack me up. I'd feel like we'd be alright with Arab Muslims if it wasn't for the ZOG fuelling conflict between us.

>not sure if this is REE or not
what

IRL shitposting

here's one without the retarded text

bump i love these....

nope you don't, arab muslims are like jews, only dumber.

Nah, most Arabs I've come across are quite friendly. Palestinians seem extremely friendly people. It's the Pakistanis you have to watch out for.

i heard the middle east is obsessed with captain tsubasa
also this youtube.com/watch?v=FeCcNXFzllA

>Palis are alright

....Palestinians (Technically Lebanese in a lot of statistics) are quite possibly one of the most destructive and downright toxic sandnigger diaspora in all of Europe

that's just because you're a brit there are fewer arabs in the UK, go to France, Netherlands, Belgium and Spain to see what kind of garbage arab muslims are

Do these clerics straight up believe this stuff or are they LARPing for the audience?

Some of this stuff is gold.

This is some serious comedy gold

Ah yes let's just forget rotherham.

>Jewdar activated

kek, what a smartass.

I've met Iraqis and Egyptians, and the ones I have met were nice. I've also met Iranians, who are pretty pleasant as well.
Maybe I haven't met enough, though. By Arab, I mean only Middle Eastern, not North Africans.

They were Pakistanis at Rotherham, and I explicitly stated that you needed to watch out for Pakistanis.

Whats the deal with arab people talking shit about other people on tv? This is the same as the "dare i say, albanian" guy

This coming from a man who's religion advocates fucking a) goats or b) 8 year old girls.

Sunni / Shia bantz are some of the funniest out there

>Pleasure marriage

Not even sure why I find this so funny

iranians are cool but they're are persians not arabs, and they're shiites.
egyptians are cool they're patriotic unlike other muslim cunts
north africans may not be arabs, but they self identify as such and the world seems to see them as arabs, big scumbags.

Imagine how Middle Eastern Blue's Clues would have gone down

I tend to split it between Sunni's being cunts and Shia's able to behave themselves.

butthurt jew spotted

>Muh Persians

Iran is fully Arab, my man. There are some isolated enclaves of people who can still call themselves actual Persians, but that is really about it.

It should also pointed out that the Persian identity only exists in burgerlands. Everywhere else, even Iran itself they're Iranians.

news flash: 90% of people don't follow their bronze age religion all the way.

All the kikes were sent to Sweden during the war, my man

just saw like 10 memri talks where they say how jews are evil, praying for allah to destroy them. they clearly hate jews

Islam isn't bronze age.

my sides are in orbit