Aryans are the supreme race white people will rule this world with an iron fist all these so called countries with...

Aryans are the supreme race white people will rule this world with an iron fist all these so called countries with """"freedom"""""" are just lying to you so you pledge allegiance to them WAKE UP PEOPLE THE TIME IS NOW RISE UP

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white power is real and alive. Whites will rule the world once more! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

shut up

Shut the fuck up nazi scum
I would kick your nazi ass if I ever saw you

inferiors like you need to submit to the supreme races

>Aryans
no, whites

No wonder they are trying to kill off us germans and the swedes.

The most aryan of them all.

rise up my friend join us

get out communist degenerate scum go suck a cock in a gulag

>Implying "white people" still exist

Sounds like someone wants to go swimming with Rosa Luxembourg

>Aryans
>white

man oh man

shut the fuck up you fucking nigger we own you

Wasn't Hitler half Jewish and a pawn of the Zionists?

Don't obsess over race. Race realism is an abstract too be aware of but you're not going to establish a white caliphate because it serves no purpose, and never will. Hitler and the Third Reich accomplished a master nation, not a race, they respected culture and the world around them, that's why they were so powerful and had too be culled.

Take your LARPing back to Stormfront where it belongs

no he wasn't if you're implying because of his father was jewish it states it in the rules they only can be jewish if the mother is of the religion and his mother was a devout christian

>we own you
And (((they))) own you.

that's why we kill them

Yeah!!! Go back to the weather channel you faggot!!!

>Supreme races
So when will you submit to the superior IQ of your Chinese and Jewish overlords?

Except you don't. They kill you by flooding us into your "white" countries.

>the most (((aryan))) countries are the most cucked
Really boils the noodles

we brought you here to serve one purpose to be the white mans slave

white people are truly niggers, you stand no chance against the eternal superior ashkenazi Jew, you will die for Israel

>6million dead

*starves*

implying those deaths weren't part of the bigger scheme, do you think hitler got where he got by himself faggot ? thanks to your hero, white nationalism is dead forever and will be forever associated with the holocaust

The reality is (((they))) sold us to you and they made shekels. Then we were freed by you to only then be subverted by (((them))) to undermine you. Then (((they))) fill our heads with hatred for you and your heads with guilt so you elect a black president. Then (((they))) run the entire Democrat party from (((Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, Adam Schiff, Al Franken, DWS, Bernie Sanders, and many more))). Trump is literally a donor to (((Chuck Schumer))) and his family have basically all married and converted to Judaism so don't go thinking you got (((them))) beat yet.

"Chuck Schumer Got More Money From Trump Than Any Other Senator"
freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/

Listen to this smart boy cucked aryan, white nationalism is dead and you will be forgotten in 150 years

>freed by you
no my ancestors were extremely against freeing you

>no my ancestors were extremely against freeing you
Bullshit!!! You know your great-great-grandmother loved the BIG BLACK COCK just like you mother and sister does today!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

White Nationalism is a literal meme.

-__________________________-

>White is a literal meme.
FTFY

t. 85IQ chimp
Be glad that you have 20-25% European ancestry or you would have been Africa-tier useless.

>20-25% European ancestry
>Europe is Black and has always been Black
>(((Googles))) European people art
I know that I am black so what is your point?

If you are an American nigger you have around 22% white ancestry unless your family arrived in the last 20-40 years.

>American nigger
>American
Whats the difference?

The difference is that some idiot bothered to drag your ancestors in chains to America.

>what's the difference
about 2/5

Well thanks to (((them))) it looks like we and (((their))) invading army from the south are set to take back America from you weak ass cucks. Luckily, we still have California and New York to keep America on track for removal during this last gasp for air by you "whites"!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

The same goes for Europe. Thanks to the (((EU))) and "white" guilt Germany we will have all the "white" lands within the decade!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH