/fit/

>/fit/
>good looking
>rich
>high IQ
>charming

Assuming I'm bit delusional and I am these things, where do I go about finding a far right gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LchLM0zkhe0
youtube.com/watch?v=oRGyUs3n_o8
youtube.com/watch?v=dc_y0mggc7M
youtube.com/watch?v=5qF0fD6V0WY
pscp.tv/voxday/1mrxmmjmlvZxy
splcenter.org/hate-map
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

star trek conventions. buy a starfleet uniform first. they come in 3 colors

It's easier to redpill a chick that a slight lefty to centralist to the right than to actually find a right wing chick (especially if you want far right instead of Republican/Libertarian). If she's in to you, you'll notice you can pretty easily get her to slowly start thinking politically like you as long as she isn't super leftist or have super leftist friends

There are no right wing women, only women who are under the care of right wing men.

Fucking beta you don't find a "right wing gf".
You make one.
Get a good, normal girl that hasn't been too heavily tainted by Jewish """culture""" and treat her right, show her the way and be a real man. If she's worthy she'll fall into place as a woman. After that you can go into the specifics of Race Realism and the JQ but remember a good woman of traditional roots will care little for politics and only strive to follow her husband's guidance.
>pic unrelated

You don't. You find a cute, intelligent and wholesome girl then convince her.

If you were any of those things you wouldn't be here asking a bunch bitter permavirgins mgtows.

join a movement, or attend rallies. You'll see me around user.

no fucking chance you find a girl who is extremely right. Best you can do is cuckservative mate. Better than leftie girls tho

>high IQ
>wants a gf
more like low IQ, blue-pilled normie

>/fit/
>good looking
>rich
>high IQ
>charming
I thought Elliot Rodgers died?

When you see a cute girl in public, actually approach her and hit on her. Right girls don't want some babybacked bitch who asks autistic children on Sup Forums how to get a girlfriend. Alpha up and find the future mother of your children, user. I bet you'll be more successful than the weenie you seem to be online.

Plus, if you're actually all the qualities listed, a girl will eventually just adopt your ideology to keep you around. Most girls don't have real beliefs outside of their dickslinger's unless they're naggy af not getting the D.

I'm a far right girl but no one on here will believe me prob.

>charming
Assuming you were this, you wouldn't be asking this fucking question.

He's still alive user. Inside of you, and me.

if you are all those things, why are you asking pol?

Join us on Reddit. We're redpilled.

There's also grills ;)

>hi, i am smart and high IQ
>where can I find a girl who thinks for herself and is unafraid of social ostracization?

Hey, some of us can. Not a lot but some.

Trannies don't count.

hes the hayden of politics

show us your girl dick

I'm not a tranny D:

I'm also very tall, attractive and intelligent, but white girls are a fucking disaster.

It's extremely hard to find a conservative girl who is not extremely religious.

I guess I will end up bringing soulless hafu to earth.

then show us your tits or piss off please

She will have a very feminine penis. If you ever do find one.

Noh

youtube.com/watch?v=LchLM0zkhe0
youtube.com/watch?v=oRGyUs3n_o8
youtube.com/watch?v=dc_y0mggc7M
youtube.com/watch?v=5qF0fD6V0WY

>/fit/
>good looking
>rich
>high IQ
>charming

Wooowwoo slow down you alpha stud. Damn

90% of women are followers, even the good ones

Just stop being a faggot

>reddit
>redpill

lul join us on r/incels for the blackpills

how did you end up coming here then? our default assumption is tranny because that's always how it happens here

I've always known about it but when I was younger I thought it was a scary site, lol. After the election I heard about pol a lot and have been coming around ever since.

Wyoming or montana. Just stay away from laramie (wy) and any mahor city in methtana.
Look up the flathead county demographics in montana. Per 2010 there are 10 niggers in the whole fucking county.

Stop being a nigger

Sins we are talking about solied 10s

Vox Day says those uniforms are androgynous for a reason...pedo scum.
pscp.tv/voxday/1mrxmmjmlvZxy

How are you having an issue finding a right wing man? Some ridiculous majority of white men voted for Trump.

Lol wrong thread....

M/F ratios there are shit, doubt an outsider can come there and find a nice girl

step 1. get gf
step 2. apply redpill

wow. thats the best answer to that old question ive ever seen on pol. i would also say nerds in grad school.

t.whitemarriedfather

A lot aren't THAT far right. I'm not a civic nationalist. Also I'm shy around guys despite being 20. It sucks.

>shy
>right wing

whats the catch

relax dude, you're coming across as a faggot.

here you go girl
splcenter.org/hate-map

Just not good at dating lol

Fuck off retard.

map doesn't mean shit, its literally a "disagrees with SPLC" map at this point

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Too bad that we're meeting over the Internet on /pol. I'm a law school grad. Very right-wing. Pro-Second Amendment. I'm a Trump supporting red-pilled American who is not racist but just wants the laws already on the books to be enforced. I'd love to date a nice guy like you but, heck, that's unlikely. My point in replying is just to let you know that there are other women like me out here! Fit, active, fun, optimistic, and clinging to my American values and Constitutional rights, no matter what. Good luck, sir.

outside

do you live in some liberal ass place? or like way out in the country and you don't meet anybody?

>law school grad
>not lawyer

waiting for bar results?

Yep. Girls will believe whatever you want them to if you fuck them right.

alright guys im out before she starts asking for credit card numbers

This is the only valid answer. Trying to find a woman that's already right-wing is just a waste of time, just show her the way and utilize your influence over her to make her see the light. It sucks int he beginning but I can promise that eventually they do turn around.

Liberal place

>modern women
>worth dating

Find an SSPX parish, get baptized, and start assisting at Mass. My priest tells girls to date/marry older men because young men are stupid, poor, and have no sense of duty.

Similar problem here but if I were to go to more right wing areas the M/F ratio is shit. You could have good luck in Colorado Springs, transfer to a college out there maybe. That's what I would do if I were a chick looking for a right wing dude. Extremely favorable M/F ratio (for you), right wing city.

This. Attend daily mass too if you can. Also I wish there second part weren't so true.

Oh and to answer your question. Wanna know where to find right-minded women like me? VOLUNTEERING at things. The nicest people in the world can be found out and about, giving back to their communities. I highly recommend you join a local gun group, or a chapter of the NRA in your area. Then attend some events, and as you get to know people you can volunteer to help. Another place you'll find me? Volunteering for Special Olympics. Even though Special Olympics was started by Eunice KENNEDY Shriver (a leftie), in my experience politics never comes up among us volunteers. The events are a blast and it is very, very rewarding to help this group. Once you plug in with Special Olympics, you'll get to know volunteers because you'll see a lot of the same people at events. I'll bet you anything you'll find righty girls there.

I'm throwing out ideas. Obviously, the more right-wing the event at which you volunteer, the more likely you'll find righty girls like me. But the main point is that you GET OUT, VOLUNTEER FOR THINGS THAT ARE MEANINGFUL AND/OR GIVE YOU JOY. Once you're there, you'll find the best people.

The best people are out there giving back to society, not sitting in bars. I'll shush. I hope that all helps encourage you. . . Trust me, the world is full of good-hearted righties. . . .

Nope, not waiting for bar results. I am taking the test in February. Taking a class soon and then it'll be off to the races.

didn't wanna take in July? I did themis this summer and it worked pretty well, better questions than my friends with barbri. Also since you're new here, click the number next to the little blue arrow to respond to a particular post.

Nope, not waiting for bar results yet. I am taking the test in February. Taking a class soon and then it'll be off to the races.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't think I'll move away from my family for a while.

>
Thank you for the tip. Yup, I'm brand new in here. Sorry for not responding directly. Anyway, it's not that I didn't want to take it in July. But after graduation some stuff came up, and I didn't have the chance to study so I decided to hold off. I'll be doing Barbri. Already studying the materials that I was going to use for July. So I take it that you're waiting, so I wish you all the best!

Elliot,is that you?

You beat women into submission m8. Like the good old days.

same reason I'm stuck in LA county

The library.

Your a Larping retard or probably an ugly or virgin. What you need is white sharia m8

You are clearly lacking in one department...

But are you a virgin? The problem that a lot of us guys have is that even when we wait until marriage for sex, most women don't.

thanks, I also really got some good use from "Emmanuels Strategies and Tactics for the MBE" or something like that. If I could do it over again I would have read this book and done some questions last spring before bar prep.

Honestly, if you're in the US you know how the women are here. You have to look to the foreign market for a wife. Look to Eastern Europe, and if need to expand your search you can include India and Asia.

Yikes. My ex boyfriend was from Sacramento (met in college) super liberal. I couldn't get out of that relationship fast enough

It's a greedy world. Just remove these things and start interacting.

>rich
>Vanity (CHARMING, High IQ)

The first is something completely unnecessary to focus on. Try going back down to the basics. Buy just enough nutritional foods to get by and a small frugal place to live. Money is doesn't make a person, it doesn't help in anyway past hedonism after a certain threshold.

The rest of your income you can literally just spread it around (random churches, beggers, people, whatever). Just have a small nest egg for interesting times.

As for the second try walking in another person's shoes... Maybe literally take a back pack and sleeping bag then go out to the streets like a local homeless or a vehicle as a experiment for a short time (week -> a month or two). Understanding and true experience solidifies bonds.

Relationships are unconditional support. Be humble and respect everyone as equals in interactions.

Placing emphasis on most of the features you listed typically tends to represent a very poisonous or shallow nature. It'll turn people off unless they have plans to teach you a lesson in some form or another .

If you do /fit/ do it for the enjoyment or health aspects. Don't do it if all you're doing is looking for a ego boost or some sort of acknowledgement.

kek

>Sitting on parents couch playing videogames
>Living off of others.

Nice. When your parents die then my tax money will be going to support you. Explain to me how exactly you're better than the 3rd world welfare immigrants?

best I've done so far is my current gf who feels the need to correct me when I say retard, fag or gay. Upside is that she's christian and votes republican usually but I don't know if its worth censoring myself for my whole life.

charm or /fit/ness probs

>include india and asia

might as well just fucking hire a prostitute because I'm not making more elliot rogers

>Bing
>Bing
>Wahoo!
>1up!

I have a "right wing gf" just waiting for me if I want her, but I don't, because she's not my type to settle down with. But more importantly she came in as a Trump supporter. There's no conquest in that.

You need to make your imprint on the girl's mind and then you can have true love. This girl has already been imprinted by Gavin McInnes. There's really nowhere for me to take her to make her MINE. Introducing an alt-light girl to Hoppe is not what I have in mind here.

Oh, THANKS for the confirmation! I bought the Emmanuels book last year (in anticipation of the Bar this summer, which I did not take). At the time I bought Emmanuels online, the book did not offer any CivPro questions. But just lasts week I checked to see if the book's been updated and -- bam! -- yup, it now has CivPro questions. So I thank you for the advice, because I have the time to invest. I'll work hard and do my best and then maybe some day a nice guy like the OP will want to marry me, lol. I'm just kidding. I actually plan to stay single, 'cause my favorite boyfriend ever died in 2015 and he's irreplaceable. So I'll just work and volunteer instead. But enough about me! Good luck to you on waiting for your Bar results. I'm sure you nailed it.

Ugh that stinks. Thankfully I have some friends that I'm uncensored around. I can't date someone that I can't be myself around ever again. I don't blame you for questioning your relationship user.

Indian + white still produces kids that look white. But fine, stick with Eastern Europe then. Western Europe and the US means you're going to be getting someone's sloppy seconds. Also they will squeeze for all your worth.

>using the term "far right"
there is no such thing as "the far right," this is a fake media kike term used to refer to anyone who wants their progeny to grow up in a recognizable country

if bernie sanders had all the same economic and social polices, but wanted closed borders, the kike media would call him "far right." really that simple

Are you a muhreen, english teacher or davido-kun?

I'll trade you my gary johnson voter for your trump supporter and you can beat your head against the wall trying to change her mind. She's 5'4, brunette with blue eyes, 130 lbs if you're interested in this trade.

This

Literally fuck off OP you're here forever too

>elliot rodgers
>/fit/
he was a skinnyfat

>wasting several years of dating and possible reproductive years on grief

a year I can understand but at this point you're just wasting a resource that you have

This. A woman's natural motherly instincts make them all in favor of the nanny state. They are both vapid consumerists and instinctive communists. They fall in line with the most powerful personality in their lives. Basically, you need to find one with a living father who isn't a cuck.

>Hey guys just one of you where's the secret hangout? oh cool what's the password I forgot

Wish I could find a (you).
>be me
>22 year old first year law student
>full secret 14/88
>open MAGA
>a bit of a dick and former party chad
>lifts weights
>frustratingly alone in my beliefs
Now I've started on a crusade to redpill everyone I know. Over the past year I have had a noyicble impact on family (all racist now, moms a WN) and friends (most are racist around me) but I have no one to talk to but you people and a friend that lives hours away. The women at school are fucking retarded crowd following sheep.
>fine for hook ups but I've grown to absolutely hate the degeneracy of it all