Memeball thread

memeball thread

Other urls found in this thread:

americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/07/31/all-us-catholics-are-called-oppose-mass-deportations-under-trump-heres
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's how it's always been though.

Bumping with random image

Same

>when you're a bunch of uneducated virgin faggots who subsist on drugs with a red coloration

To be fair, that was mostly obama, and he was a muslim.

>having a meme flag that implies you're a drunken redneck

>larping as a somalian

>a Leaf with proper bantz
Maybe your country has hope after all

issa good one

>He doesn't know the majority of slave owners were jews and blacks.
SHIGGYDIGGYSCOOBYDOO.

memes

Terrorists target civilians, USAF does not or there would be nukes and carpet bombing.

Terrorism is a meme word used by corrupt politicians.

What ever happened to the old country ball threads? After this style took over they kinda vanished.

Newfags.

>says Newfags
>replys to the same post 2 times

Rekt

Yup, hit it twice on accident and didn't care to fix it, fuck you.

newfags

Is this a redpill I've never heard? Explain.

Yes it is, google and books are your friend m8. Lots of blacks and jews owned slaves. The first person to own a slave in America was a nigger. Most of the slave ships were owned by jews but you don't get taught that in school because only da white man be ebil and sheeeit.

Because gay people ask for shit even remotely close to that

Can I get a good sauce on this one?

Could you give the source? Or tell me where to start to search. I want this redpill.

Read this book. The ships that brought the slaves over from Africa were all Jewish owned

what a ride

Work harder

>when you've lived in a country for generations but you're still a loser and immigrant is better off than you

ftfy

I feel like I could word this better

oops wrong image

And this is how you know you've gone of the deep end

>having a fucking leaf on a flag that implies that you're a faggot who lives in one of the most irrelevant countries on the face of this earth

when you kill the infantry of your enemy ,and discover that they are really infants.

google slave owners on usa, and get a nice wikipedia link full of scholomo and steins.

>innocent

Kill yourself, Ahmad

I never understood this one someone please explain

its the exact chain of events that happened you cumswilling niggerlover. A lesbian couple solicited catering from a local business, was denied, and destroyed their livelihood out of spite. Gays should hang.

>I did this to be FREE of the memes, damn it!

Posting fresh OC for ball meme templates

prussia

Checked

Here you go

All U.S. Catholics are called to oppose mass deportations under Trump. Here's why.

americamagazine.org/politics-society/2017/07/31/all-us-catholics-are-called-oppose-mass-deportations-under-trump-heres

kys

These were good originally, but then every retard with a phone started trying to be funny and you get shit like this.
>McMercs.
Everything is a McSomething.
>NAP.
every single time.
>CAUSES AN INCIDENT BETWEEN THE TWO COMPANIES
SERIOUSLY DIE

10 million dollar federal budget
5 million of that goes to the military
and the other 5 million goes to welfare, road building, etc. etc.
It's a joke on how Prussia was one of the most militarily advanced nations in it's time.