London Developers Told Apartment Complex must Include Gay Bar

archive.is/7DD2H
archive.is/rSTs5

>A London council has told developers that plans for a building complex of offices and flats must include a gay bar to counteract the “alarming” rate at which gay bars are closing down.

>Tower Hamlets have stated that the site of the old Joiners Arms gay pub can only be developed on condition that it “remain[s] a lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender-focused venue for a minimum of 12 years”. The Guardian added that “the mayor’s office will send an inspector to make sure it is gay enough”.

>This is believed to be a landmark ruling where the sexual orientation of a building’s users has been included in the conditions for planning approval.

>The left wing newspaper also noted that City Hall’s ‘culture at risk’ office will be involved in assessing license applications to ensure the new bar will be “sufficiently LGBT” and not “a gay bar in name only”.

What happens if "nobody buys" the property for 12 years? What happens if someone does opens a gay bar but turns it straight or it shuts down?

>London

All they have to do is petition the locals for a prayer center in a halal establishment instead, to counteract the Islamophobic rhetoric constantly pushed by violent gays in the area.

Or are they truly afraid of Sharia sweeping the city in a decades time? Such racist infidels.

I thought Tower Hamlets was an Islamic no-go zone.

>the “alarming” rate at which gay bars are closing down
In London, surely not.

It would eventually be closed. Our diverse muslim majority in London oppose diversity.

>London

There won't be any gay bars in 12 years, only towers to throw them out of.

Can't they just have a bar that accepts everyone?

It is.

Which is exactly why we want to stuff the entire LGBT+ community over there...

Whoever wins... it's still a win for us.

>“alarming” rate at which gay bars are closing down.
I WONDER WHY.

>this bar has to be straight

Shouldn't you right wing nut jobs love this? Isis hates gays, so creating gay bars is crushing them in the culture war.

Throwing them from Tower of London will be the next halal tourist attraction.

If I was a developer and they forced me to build a faggot club in my complex, I'd build a mosque right next to it.

STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

See: Muslim will kill LGBT in the real war, not the abstract. San bernardino 2.0 in london - electric bongaloo

in case anyone was wondering

Abstract one like made-up term "cultural war"

See:

>“the mayor’s office will send an inspector to make sure it is gay enough”.
Oi m8, there aren't enough dildos on the counter top! That's it, we're shutting this place don and yo're under arrest for omitting a hate crime!

Nah, you can only enter Gay Bars through the back door.

yeah, it's very important to culturally enrich all bunch of Muslims living there

>only "right-wing nut jobs" hate ISIS
>if you don't like ISIS or Islam, you should enjoy feminism, Judaism, degeneracy, homosexuality, hormone blockers and progressivism

Why are liberals so fucking retarded?

It's not crushing anything, Islamization and immigration continue, except now with more faggotry, it's not actually gonna affect Muslim communities except piss them off more and push them to cause more terrorist attacks.

Liberals don't understand that this kind of stuff is exactly what makes Muslims hate Western culture and make them want to destroy it.

Classic kiwi banter

Sounds like a shit sitcom plot which ends in two straight dudes making out to convince the inspector it's gay enough.

>london
>gay bars
>culture at risk
>English culture is now defined as gay AND muslim

Yep that's England

Pls no..

That bar graph says nothing about the orientation of the perps. Tory smith. Steele. Putin pedo. Epstein trial. Degenerate trump of all mankind and all timelines. Fake ass link. If true? Let's find one instance of your sex and pedoness. Or anything else. Already did. And apply to you. Ok? Now what's left? A safe space like here. For them except for you. Would you cry about that for you guys? Minors' nights don't exist for clam diggers? Where did the "nice" may may come from? Wew "laddies"!

Opening more gay bars isn't the solution. If they're closing down, it's because there just isn't a marketable base for it any more. Incidentally, this is happening around the same time muslim communities are growing larger, like there's a connection no one is allowed to speak about because "islamophobia".

>muslims make people stop going out
Why so many threads? While nothing is new under sun you'd think faggotry was everywhere. It either is. (It is). Or it isnt. The rest is how dissonant are liar or kiked or feminist you are about it. They can be muslims or kiked. Ill be a faggot Christian. Thank you come again

That was 2011, probably 70% now.

>be Drumpf
>ban LGBT servicemen to join armed forces: mentally instable and burdening military treatments
> supposedly ready to die for homeland
> be Drumpf and give an alternative to serve the country
> settle LGBT bars in muslim majority zones in america or near mosques
> cuck the Muslim turning them gay and therefore less radical or act as cannon fodder to terrorist attack
> trannie population diminished
>muslim revealed as not multicultural as schizo left believes in
> win-win situation

And the other 30% will all be 75 year old shut-ins.

Radical Islam is Islam that accepts homosexuality, Muslims who lynch and murder are just orthodox Muslims following the Koran literally

>Burdening military budget with expensive treatments

>Be British
>hop down to the local pub for a pint after work
>order pint of ale
>bartenxir recommends house hard strawberry lemonade instead
>dont refuse as that would be homophobic
>pub inspector pops in
>demands to know why a cis gendered white man is sitting at the bar
>explain i am not homophobic and show the inspector pics on my phone of me sucking my girlfriends black cock
>inspector berates me for thinking a gay person would ever suck a woman's cock
>inspector demands i suck off a local muslim or else i will be charged with a hate crime
>proceed to felate kind muslim while he spits in my face
>get ticketed for not swallowing
>at least it got the taste of hard strawberry lemonade out of my mouth

>“the mayor’s office will send an inspector to make sure it is gay enough”

Suck Dick Khan will go there personally to make sure it's gay enough

>ban transsexual servicemen

I wonder why gay bars in London are closing down? Is it the faint cries of Allah Ackbar they hear in the distance making them nervous? I love it when liberal pets fight and inflame their cognative dissonance.

government completely overlooks the fact that gay bars are now closing down because homosexuals are no longer ostracized or assaulted for going to regular bars.

>Gay bars are closing down rapidly
>You MUST build a gay bar

>I wonder why gay bars in London are closing down?
fags tend to die at early ages

just fag my shit up fa,

-Building gay bars is part and parcel of living in a big city.

> be respected and dignified London inspector under the caliphate of Sadiq Kahn by hard work and the grace of Allah

>am ordered to make sure establishment is Haram enough or report them for hate crime
>this is more Haram than a bacon sandwich at my mosque
>should I turn myself in for a hate crime against myself?
>explode

It's beautiful isn't?

They're not at the gay bars because they're on grindr. I don't understand. Is the city subsidizing the business to make sure it can stay open for 12 years?

How do you know this?

Nigger are you serious? The culture war is real and never-ending.

you realize most mussies fuck little boys right? Fucking leaf kys

I know gay people. Most bars are general purpose. Yes, people try to hook up there, but people also just go with friends, coworkers, etc. Gay bars are sexuality-focused for a reason. But why put yourself out there and pursue dick in public, when you can just wait until you get a match and arrange to suck a dick in a bathroom?

Did I ever say I liked Muslims?

They're hypocritical maniacs and savages too.

They approve of pedophilia, genital mutiliation, rape, throwing boiling water and ruining a woman's life if she looks at them the wrong way... For them that's acceptable but a man kissing another man isn't.

Every time a picture like this is shared, a Muslim explodes

inb4 muzzies turning fruits into vegetables

Pillowbiters go on apps like grinder now for meaningless sex instead of overpriced bars

is this your next prank after the vertical oven? never change eternal anglo

Yes, but they can ONLY fuck little boys (or girls, but mostly boys). They can't have buttsex with adults tho, or they get thrown off da roof

Everyone with a different opinion is a right wing. I wonder why you are losing.

Are you having a stroke???

he's always like that. I think too much sodomy has really messed him up.

Maybe he is getting assrammed while he types...
I specially like the
>"Degenerate trump of all mankind and all timelines."

>except now with more faggotry

Look how degenerate these snake-handling long-haired Pentecostal loonies are.

Inbred, incestuous, unemployed, meth/opiate addicted useless people.

Like that fat cunt in Kentucky on marriage #4 (one marriage was to her cousin) who "found the lord" and decided to stop handing out government forms to homosexuals.

>snake-handling

Greg, is that you? Don't you have more articles to write about how homophobia is anti-white?

Sam's 2070 predictions were a couple of years off.

This is why people hate us (LGBQ people) and I know The Jews are behind it. This is why I believe Jews must be wiped out. Fuck Jews for making us look bad; I want a real Holocaust now.

you're not fooling anyone, fag. repent

>Bang on non-stop about how tolerant, accepting and diverse London is at every chance you get.
>Demand that more gay bars are opened in response to how many are closing down thanks to the tolerant, accepting and diverse citizens making lgbt people feel safe and equal in an increasing number of London bars. Thus removing the reason the gay bars where there for in the first place.

This is the problem with all the circle jerking over how great London is. Eventually you get so much cum in your eyes that you can't even see that the rest of the group left ten minutes ago.

Holy shit! It's almost as if the people are not interested in gay bars but the government is artifically injecting gay bars into the free market to further their plans for Gay Space Communism!
And people wonder why I am an ancap.

STATE

ENFORCED

HOMOSEXUALITY

>"HiiiiiiIIIII. I'm Officer Dickenshitzzz just stopping in to make sure your gay bar is still, like, SUPER DOOPER GaaAAAAYYyy. Carry on."

Obviously the government will need to send taxpayer-funded gays there to drink and have butt sex

>feelsgayman.jpg
But muh Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

The muslims will just start their boy dancer shit there and the newspapers will write about how beautiful it is

It's Time To Have A Conversation About Why That's A Good Thing

Gay "culture" consists of nothing but anonymous hookups. Why would they go to a club and pay a cover charge and buy overpriced drinks when they can get cock from a phone app instead?

Because "progress" means "preserving what gayness looked like 30 years ago". Maybe they can have taxpayer-funded GRIDS too!

Blow your head off u moron

Gay bars in Islamic republic of England? Don't think so...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Hey lefty city council you wanna know why the gay bars are closing down? Because you've imported so many Muslims into London the gays are fleeing. This is just too good.

london is actually the most homophobic place in uk now thanks to how "diverse" it is.

2070, COMIN UP
I THINK HE MEANT 2017

I spot a commie

Fuck this city

wtf i love diversity now

>Enforced homosexuality

Boys, this is exactly what living under Communism with special degeneracy flavour feels like.
I only heard the stories from my parents who lived under Communism, only their special flavour was more of the GULAG extermination type, which is probably even worse.
But I have no doubt in Western effectiveness, our leaders will find a way to combine degeneracy with GULAG large scale exterminations.

Who wouldn't want to buy a building with enforced homosexuality built in that will soon after be burned down by enraged shitskins.