When will the Styx finally turn against Trump?

When will the Styx finally turn against Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=yrzJ_TlOUHA

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Hexen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When whites finally admit they came from albinism.

when it appears profitable for him to do so

When will he admit his addiction?

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Hexen

When will he apologize for supporting Trump

Have you ever wondered why Styx is a civil nationalist? That's because he is dating a shit-skin.

is that david duke in the middle?

why to plebbitor fags keep posting this skinny insectoid on here

Proofs?

LOL 'member when he stopped making videos for 2 days because he had a fight with his girl.

>Alright youtube, I've been a complete and utter jackass. I will be taking a break for awhile to sort myself out. Let's just say I've never been this upset before. That's about all, peace out
Two videoless days later and endless speculation on what happened
>I am a complex and eccentric individual

bascially

also pretty sure it's e-dating. pretty sure they don't make physical contact

Call it intuition. Nobody would cuck themselves so hard if it wasn't for a girl. Styx is a smart guy, but he tends to get blinded by his emotions. Also, he has a history of dating non-whites. He was previously engaged to a mexican girl.

>I've never been this upset before.

I imagine him being completely calm as he says this.

Didn't it get revealed he was basically stalking some 15 year old on youtube?

He is undoubtedly e-dating. I like Styx, but I get the feeling that he never ventures outside, and he isn't exactly grade-A dating material. I suspect that he went after the first girl that showed interest in him, which is another reason why I suspect that he is dating a shit-skin.

Styx has no emotions. Also, maybe he doesn't agree that it is cucked to date a turdflesh, assuming that is true. I thought he was married?

lmao you shills just cant stop

styx is an adhd lunatic
how fucking stupid are you?
he has ZERO emotions

Was it this girl?

>When will the Styx finally turn against Trump?
when he Obama's us and starts 7 wars

He already said he doesn't support him fully

>Styx has no emotions.
Do you actually believe this?
>Also, maybe he doesn't agree that it is cucked to date a turdflesh, assuming that is true.
He doesn't think that it's cucked because he is blinded by his emotions, if he is dating a shit-skin then he will not allow himself to see the realities of race because it would mean that he would have to dump his gf, and I don't think that he has many dating opportunities considering that he stays indoors 24/7.
>I thought he was married?
No, he has a gf. He was previously engaged to a mexican girl.

This is false.

>Styx has no emotions.
>he has ZERO emotions
newfags not knowing autism is the next step in evolution. we're literally x-men

I get the feeling Styx is pretty much a NEET whose lifestyle is subsidized by Youtube, which is why he posts videos every day. He definitely has some form of autism and e-dating is like the lowest form of dating. Cam sex is like being coached while masturbating, it's a small step above cuckoldry.

That being said, I like the guy and what he does. Who else would I listen to for background noise throughout the day.

Why are you so angry, burger? Who hurt you?

kek

>im angry
i fucking love it when shills say this all the time lmao

He is doing a live stream with Metokur this week.

Never, because Trump is right. Never apologize for being right. We are the silent majority.

God, even when they're white, Indian people are fucking hideous.

>metokur
man_puts_trash_in_bin.gif

You are trying really hard to b8 us, please stop. You are only embarrassing yourself.

says the one who just says im an angry burger
lol everyone in this thread knows your a just trolin for da lulz

Can i get a quick rundown on who Metokur is?

Internet Aristocrat from Gamergate

youtuber

how batshit is this guy? is he just interested in the occult stuff or does he actually buy into it?

he practices it
how or to what length is unknown

>XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You aren't fooling anyone.

just another youtuber who regurgitates popular memes / threads from Sup Forums and /r/eddit

ok

But at least their parents stay married.

i support styx over trump, whoever styx backs i back. styx knows best.

Yeah he strikes me strongly as not about being about any sort of cause but living comfortably and being well-known. Hence why he spreads rumors about his cock and sex life.

Bottom center looks like jim gaffigan. Top center is a cenobite

>Styx
the majority of his subs are over 50s so............................... never .

nah he's playing on the patrick bateman meme of displaying only mirth and disgust. not showing emotion and being able to speak pragmatically on a daily basis sets him apart from so many others who have to take emotional health breaks (pewds).

between he and varg i'm pretty certain that there are no good pagan political commentators. you've got a transvestite on one hand and a larper on another. i'd consider commentating on politics myself but quite honestly i'd rather focus on my gaming channel and my soundcloud, then maybe put something on itch.io when i get around to making a game that isn't a sentient food vore kinetic novel.

How this rat faced looking skinny dyel ever got popular amongst the right wing is beyond me, the cunt looks like a kiddy fiddler, I wouldn't care if he was Hitler incarnate, the guy is a faggot, just look at his physical features, it illicits disgust.

Oh look the fourth shill thread of the day. I guess it was time to take a break from Lauren Southern. Sage.