Prove you're not a bootlicker - say one (1) nice thing about Israel

Prove you're not a bootlicker - say one (1) nice thing about Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLSjElRZo0g
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/netanyahu-plans-fence-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts
archive.is/wO6Ua
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they kill muslims.

They have big noses which lets them breathe in gas easier.

they got rid of that pesky foreskin for me

They care about their people and don't let in millions of terrorists.

A wild heeblicker appears

They hate migrants

lol they dont hate the ones they send to europe and america

A bootlicker would be praising israel

It's a Jew containment country. More Jews living in Israel means less Jews living in White countries.

I think it's really nice that the Jews can come together and set up their own legitinate, internationally recognized and accepted ethnostate.

Mmm, nugget

It consolidates them into a closely packed area so shoahing six million for the first time ever will be easy. Haha, imagine if someone had tried to kill all the six million Jews in the Pale of Russia. Too spread out!

Unfortunately there's anuddah shoah of six million beggging to happen in the US.
weaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
DING DING DING!
Israelis are all terrorists.
Factual but not an answer to OP.
weaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh They love flooding us with them.
Correct.
Factual but not an answer.
It leaks.
It would be true for literally ANY OTHER ETHNIC GROUP. It's just a home base for their devilry.
Factual but not an answer.

This user makes a very good point.

Government is closest thing to NatSoc that currently exists in our world. They are also quite literally an ethnostate.

They have unironically become that which they propagandized against for decades.

>it would be true for any other ethnic group
What would be true, that their homeland is their homeland? Obviously. My point was that we should encourage their current efforts to retake and inhabit their historic ethnic homeland, so no one can complain when whites do the same in the future.

It will die one day. That's nice

They're the only democracy in the middle east and a good ally to our military

The kikes have a mixed breed army of half europeans from the women and children they have been abducting from 70 years go until today. There is probably an underground farm of captured women who are just bred until they are too old and then they are used as guinea pigs for eugenics / biochem weapon testing until they die. These are the people who the kikes will throw under the bus while the real jews try to shape shift to other countries when Israel burns to the ground.

fucking jews

THEY HELPED AMERICA BUILD THE ATOMIC BOMB TO WIN THE WAR.

They are like Lebanon, as in they are the whites sandniggers.

kek whites are so ashamed of the slave trade that theyve resorted to blaming the jews for it

Thank you
This
Tasty forskin
But we stinking shekel grabbing kikes in the government with kippas that i want to burn alive for being a total shekel grabbing kikes.
We have niggers/poos/kurwas/ivans/burgers/hans/arabic kikes and other nationalities and yet we are super racist , and it's healthy.
And getting all kikes in one place is then easier to kill.
This.

nice try kike

youtube.com/watch?v=mLSjElRZo0g

Soon it will be gone

White people whose family owned slaves maybe. I'm not ashamed of the slave trade, it's not like i'm bringing it home to meet my parents or anything. Northerners who unanimously voted to abolish slavery are the reason black people in America today aren't still in chains.

You're not all communists trying to destroy us, but we can't tell which ones are.

Decent gay clubs in Tel Aviv.

That organ dealer looks like moonman

Islam is a feminist religion

being pro israel is the biggest bootlicker thing you can do

They hate Muslims almost as much as I hate Jews.

Best controlled demolitions in the business. 9 out of 11.

Can't. I have a policy about lying.

>Prove you're not a bootlicker - say one (1) nice thing about Israel

That dosn't make any sense, fucking kikes.

Nice people

It will look good decorated with semite corpses.

They're an ethnostate that convinced the world it's ok for them to be.

>say one (1) nice thing about Israel
Israel hates sand niggers.

"Netanyahu plans fence around Israel to protect it from 'wild beasts'"
>theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/10/netanyahu-plans-fence-around-israel-to-protect-it-from-wild-beasts
>archive.is/wO6Ua

You are dedicated to studying your religion, but you killed Jesus then tricked everyone into thinking it was necessary.

It wasn't necessary, he had to live and die as a mortal, but not the crucifixion.

palestine will probably win soon, and israel will launch nukes at the last moment exposing them for what they are

>israel will launch nukes at the last moment
There is an official Israeli military plan for that very scenario.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

I'll say a few. Jews make good comedians, philosophers, scientists, and great food. And they have a solid race-consciousness. I just wish they'd stop trying to manipulate everyone else and divide and conquer and profit from exploitation of non-jews. But when you see yourself as "God's chosen" and everyone else as "Cattle" I guess you're just acultured to think and act that way. The same principles that lead them to be cool to each other lead them to be shitty to everyone else. If we could just go ahead and get a nuclear war going to wipe everyone off the face of the earth that would be great.

They have a majority white population

they showed good taste stealing my colors for their flag

>Israel
>white population
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They kill dunecoons, they can build walls, and their women have their stolen milkers

Their flag is very absorbent.

They have good military to protect their country, it is an example of country surrounded by enemies and fucking them all for decades. They have developed industry and science, many tech startups. They created green garden in the middle of desert. The only not shitty middle east country.

(((you)))

Id like to submit this, but as a positive.
Shiiiet, ill say theyre an ethnostate who doesnt take shit from anyone, too.

Netanyu cracks me up