Aryan Jake Paul under fire for racist remarks

youtube.com/watch?v=0euGilttfvw

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8YwCg4iNV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At this point, I realized he's not one of us. He's just doing this for attention.

PewDiePie seems cool. Bizarre and fucking strange...but not an asshat. If he turns out to be our guy, I'm cool with it.

This douche monkey...I don't want him on my side. I give the SJW's permission to destroy his life.

he reminds me of chad.

He strike me as a dumber, more "bro" version of Bam Margera

jake pls go

why are gay british teens all the same? this guy looks and sounds very similar to owen jones. sorry if 'gay british' is too redundant

He's from Ohio.

Who is this person and why is he wearing makeup?

I think he was referring to the emo Brit commenting on the Jake Paul video

He is what every white male should strive to be like.

If it means less faggoty vloggers in the recommended videos, they can lynch him for all I care.

Nice flag

Former child actor (((disney))) turned vlogger rapper, "controversey" because he cant seperate his life from his show.

Basically drama.

As big of a faggot as he is, if he redpills even 10% of his fanbase on shitskins, he will have done more for the white race than most white men who ever lived.

Here's a quick rundown: he's a literally who that you're trying to meme for some reason or another.

Calm down you latent homosexual faggot.

>Jake Paul
>Most popular Youtuber right now
>Maybe the most popular star personality in general for ages 14 and below
>like /ourguy/ Pewds he left Disney abruptly appearing unhinged leaving mid season of shooting the tv series Bizzardvark
>has a problem with KTLA for a segment they did on him, rants about Fake News Media to his youthful audience
>has Aryan tier genes and was like formerly a state champion wrestler in high school
>before vine then later youtube was training to be a Seal
>From Ohio, Dad is former military (likely Trump supporters)
>Even though Jake Paul is clearly the main attraction he does have a team of youtubers whom he is the leader of.
>Team is called Team 10 and is all about ushering in a NWO amongst the Hollywood A-list
>Seth Rogan says he will prevent Jake Paul from any movie roles
>(((h3h3 productions))) and post malone shill against him along with the Jews from Disney
>also has a cool brother

I honestly don't remotely buy him being our guy. I don't like him, but at the same time, it seems like a "we found the only douchy aryan in Ohio and gave him fame so everyone come shit on him" situation.

Everybody, no matter their political standing, is united in their derision of Jake Paul. Whenever I see both sides agreeing 100% on an issue, that makes me very wary.

>an accent is a race
*extremely british voice*
>racially abused him

Pewds is more our guy for sure but Jake Paul has potential besides even Pewds is constantly making content about Jake and putting his name in the title to get views. Nobody is bigger than Jake Paul right now. You've got to be intrigued especially when you see stuff like this:youtube.com/watch?v=u8YwCg4iNV0 go to 11:25

He's early pewdiepie on steroids

FAKE NEWS

WHITE PEOPLE UNITED AGAINST FAKE NEWS RUN BY REAL JEWS

what exactly are you referring to as fake news? confused

>aryan
>brown eyes
>brown hair w/frosted tips

am I missing something?

also, that combover isnt fooling anyone. his hairline is JUST-tier for someone his age

aryans dont have brown eyes dumby

a fucking
p
l
a
n
t

If this brown haired brown eyed faggot isn't at least 20% Iberian or Mestizo or something, I don't know what is.

i've always tried to ignore this aspect of life, but there are really people out there that will put there stupid faces on youtube and spew the most inane garbage imaginable for the sole purpose of hitting subscriber benchmarks.

the jews of google have really done it. i'm not sure there's a more profound way to make humans look more pathetic and weak than this.

/ourguy/