Sup Forums please help me

Sup Forums please help me

I've wanted to be female my entire life. 8 months ago I started injecting estrogen, and I love the feeling of getting more and more feminine
I love my soft skin, I love how the way I smell has changed, i love my boobs, I love wearing makeup and trying out new things with my hair

every day I get deeper and deeper into this and I don't think I'll be able to get out of it on my own

i'm scared i'm going to kill myself if I keep going with this

You've already pumped foreign drugs designed to turn you into a girl into your body

Probably time to just end it man. The road you're taking will lead you down a life of victimhood and zero personal responsibility

Post pics or get out. You injected female hormones, you follow female rules.

>a life of victimhood and zero personal responsibility
honestly thats not how I am at all

female rules are different from >female rules

Why do all the faggots come here?
Jesus christ, can't you fucks stay on /lgbt/ where you belong?

Shut up and post boipussy

Just whore yourself out and then kys sometime after 30.

you kinda sound like a drug addict, junkie.

ok, first off nice trips, secondly please just stay in the quarantine board /lgbt/

Stop trying to fool yourself. You will never be a woman. That will always be proven by simple genetic tests. You will always be a man. they might cut off your weiner and make a monstrosity of a vagina, but you will just be a man who purposely destroyed his own penis.

There is a huge suicide rate among trannies. That is no accident. They have done great harm to themselves, and they realized it was irreversible. And then they killed themselves.

Man up. Pray to Jesus and His Blessed Mother Mary. Say the rosary whenever you can. They can save you from you vile condition. Your mother/father put some weird sh*t on you your mind and made you think wrongly. Forgive them because they are retards and accept God into you life. Live by His Word and he will change you life. Everything can change if you have faith and patience.

It's a process.

are you gay or straight?

>please random racist strangers on the internet who wish death to tranny degenerates, help me!

Go be edgy and post trap pics on Sup Forums

if you inject some extra oxygen into your veins it will help the estrogen work faster and better.

all they do there is encourage people to take hormones and embrace being trans
I want the opposite of that

>Man up
literally the biggest meme, it doesn't work to just "man up" it doesn't help at all

bi but I prefer men

>i'm scared i'm going to kill myself if I keep going with this
Go to where you'll either be encouraged to kill yourself, fucked by random faggots or a mixture of both.

Enjoy your life while you can I guess because you basically just gave yourself a self life of 10 more years tops.

On top of the hormones slowly driving you further and further into mental illness They will also be sapping all the nutrition from your bones dooming you to a life of joint pain within the next few years. If you live a mostly sedentary lifestyle like most tranny fucks you're probably going to want to kill yourself after you hip starts feeling like it's trying to escape its socket every time you sit down. Also your lower back will deteriorate quite a lot.

Also, around 80% of people with gender dysphoria get over it if they don't hang around equally mentally ill people. If you like the smell and feel of a woman so much maybe you should've tried harder and just dated one?

Denial is the first step faggot.

"female"

Take their advice, I'm tired of you fucks coming here, I'd rather you play pretend for a few years and eventually blow your brains out.