Dyeing hair blonde

>dyeing hair blonde
>dark eyes
>no white children
>raises 2 hedgehogs
>deus vult be traditional xD

she is unironically a 4/10

Lol why don't we keep giving her shit until she marries someone and then we give her shit for not marrying one of us? That's totally going to get her attention for the purpose of... Fucking nothing.

Hedgehogs only live to be 3 or 4 and they are really low maintenance.

she looks better with brown hair desu

shIt... sHit... AAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEHH!!!! o fuck, it is embarassing, but i come in my pant to her. sticky smell cum running down my leg to my feet, she has make me hard then tease me until i cant not take it her it anymore. AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHEAT FIELDS

I was thinking the same thing.

Advertising for ecelebs is against the rules
Saging your shit efaggotry thread

I want to taste her feet

>America's treatment of immigrants

Oh, you mean like all the gibs they're showered with?

>traditionalism is based on your eye color

this is such a played out JIDF tactic

Her entire fanbase is autistic neckbeards pretending not to watch her for her looks (even though there are MUCH hotter women than her). If this bitch is so adamant about her ideology that she wears a Deus Vult shirt, why doesn't she enlist in the army and kill one of those ISIS fuckers?

my friend. can u dare to imagine this. her tie down and squirmeing, n handcuffed n rope tie to her ankle. n as sje squirm u go to lick her feet, sucking on her toes and ednjoy all the way from her soles all way down. n u cum all over her perfect pink soles.... is amazing thought. i'm come again all over

Stop posting this whore, you faggot.

she is a literal jew

It's a fact that if you have brown eyes you have nigger DNA

>why doesn't she enlist in the army and kill one of those ISIS fuckers?
>Go die for Israel goy

that's from the old testament. it's for the jews not christians. also leviticus has a lot of "ridiculous" rules iirc like if u marry a woman and find out she's not a virgin she should be stoned to death

you actually got me there

>Another e-celeb thread

Stay obsessed faggot. Inb4 white knight, beta defender etc.

There are no pics

You fags keep giving a hot broad shit for nothing. Shes DV and right wing redpilled and you fucking tards still go after her.

My nigga

>DEUS VULT

Does anyone else cringe when they see anyone not from Sup Forums saying this? I say it's a Sup Forums thing because that meme's been around for fucking years. But right-wing bloggers have taken to it now and it's cringe and pathetic.

she looks much better without the WHITE BLEACHED Hair!!!

and she has white children wtf are you talking about????!!!!

her hedgehogs bellies are completely WHITE!!!!!

You're a SPECIESIST!!!!!!!

That pic has me thinking, who was that hero who drew wat tan getting kissed on the hood of her car? God Damn that was a hot pic. So simple but so right.

Lauren southern is an e-prostitute. If she wasn't doing this she would be doing this!

whine more faggot. Casualties of war if you want our message to get out. You sound like an anime fag when your comic isnt adapted properly.

NO ONE CARES, LIBTARD

>no white children

she's only 22
I'm not sure how it is in ancapistan where you can probably buy child-brides, but in the US girls that age have just gotten out of college