Wouldn't it be better if there was one, global culture? We would get along better for sure

Wouldn't it be better if there was one, global culture? We would get along better for sure...

I wish every American dressed like a cowboy.

>Ukrainki
kek. I like how they included the greatest Anglo nation and not (((the United Kingdom))) as well.

It would be really boring

>Ukraine
top bants

With one unified culture, it would be easier to control and manipulate people. Think about it.

If you want to see what a "global" culture would be, look no further than America's coastal cities: Soulless, consumerists urban wastes filled with crime and degeneracy.

>straya
>white

>chinka
kek

Looks pretty queer, bro.

SINK
THE
CHINKA

The World Government will come. No one will be able to stop it.

That's the idea behind neoliberalism.

>Wloch

this pic would be decent bait later at night

We should put limitations to inmigration.

That doesn't mean that we have to close totally our borders. But we must only accept extremely high qualified people.

And even in that case, only temporarily.

The rate of non-white inmigrants in a western country should be around 5-8%.

Aussies BTFO

Western wear isn't assless chaps

>Brazil
>Soccer
7-2

Wasn't queer until Western culture was jewed.

>eastern europeans all look the same
>spain is chinese for some reason
>ireland is BLONDE
>mexican girl a 10/10 qt3.14

There almost is. Western culture.

It's almost subconsciously seen as a sort of baseline 'norm' and all other ethnicities define themselves by how much they differ from it.

>Ukrainki = Polish + Russian copies
POLAND NO

You'll get it in 60 years. Consider Sup Forums has made it possible for people from every part of the world to come together and hate niggers. We're a shining beacon of multiculturality, and in 60 years everybody is going to be just like this.

>inmigrants
>in

so what kind of spic are you?

Wasn't it 7-1?

>german
>niemec

>italian
>wloch

I'll never get why

Even the Polacks have cultural marxism

The name for germany comes from a word that means something like 'mute' as in those whose language we cannot understand. for slavs living next to germanics this makes sense.

Absolutely not. What are you, a Communist?! What the hell is wrong with you. As a Polish defender of what is left of uncucked europe, we expect you to recognize what is Communist and what is not. One global culture is communist.

Gays appropriated the vest. Can only do shirt and hat now.

Then what point would there be for traveling to experience and interact with individuals from different cultures?

Why is Ukraine just Russia + Poland? Is this some dig against Ukraine? I can never keep track of your Asiatic beefs.

>Implying
Not even in the United States does this work. We more or less have the same culture but I'd sooner kill a Californian than talk to him.

there is a global culture, the market.

Because Ukrainians are just Polonized Russians.

Because Ukrainians are just Russified Pollacks.

So no culture?