I DON'T GET IT

If Jews are evil, why are they trying to stop christian genocide in middle east?

youtube.com/watch?v=QmFEt3L4kRM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHO77XX-hiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For Shekels

They're trying to earn the goyim's trust because they want stuff like rebel media to be a 'based jew' pressure valve and to sow doubt in the minds of the right so they say 'i can't stay mad at jew' yet rebel media doesn't address shit and basically just shills for shit like big oil and only criticizes immigration in terms of islam because it's a threat to israel

because every human is an individual
and can be anybody they want to be

theres even christian jews

Rule of Acquisition #76
Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the Hell out of your enemies.

Neither side can be allowed to win because the Jew would be next.

>"Hey, Ezra here. Those scheisters at YouTube are taking my shekels so we need 300k to make an app! ignore that we just had a cruise to pay for, check out this based black man, we support Christians in the middle east so shouldn't you support Israel???"

he's no better.

Oh wow the Jews are helping members of one Jew-manufactured religion fight against members of another Jew-manufactured religion? Color me shocked.

>If Jews are evil, why are they trying to stop christian genocide in middle east?
It's because they want to do it personally instead of Muslims doing it.

>and basically just shills for shit like big oil and only criticizes immigration in terms of islam because it's a threat to israel

This. 99% of the time its some variant of "Israel isn't beheading Middle Eastern Christians, therefore they're /ourguys/ (oy vey, you're not some kinda muzzie-lover are you, goy?)"

youtube.com/watch?v=aHO77XX-hiE

WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW

They're not, israel persecutes and oppresses christians and destroys their churches

also: be gone shill.

christians are spirtual jews

jews are just yhwh hipsters

((((CHRISTIANITY))))

lol you clearly follow rebel if you know about their cruise but are too ashamed to admit it

im saying its possible for there to be a genetic jew who converts to christianity and live as a godly christian better person than any of us

yet Sup Forums thinks JEW = BAD NO MATTER WHAT

it makes no sense

The (Jews) are trying to confuse and mix Christian/jews as false satanic (jews) this is their new tactic, spread news around.

I support the existence of a state that values white's and white existence, and I do out of self-interest. There are not enough jews to run the world, and there will never will be. We just can't do it. I'm not religious, but if even if I was, I'd have to concede that we are very obviously not god's chosen people, ethnically. It's either the anglos or germanics. They have the numbers, they ruled the empires, they inherit the earth, and boon for it too. Their societies tend to be built on individualism, and abandoning smaller differences for ideological ones.

I don't want to live in a place like Israel, and hate most other jews I meet. Self-hating jews are even a stereotype.

It's not about one side or the other winning. They want to keep the west/islam conflict going indefinitely in order to cause instability on both sides.

throw the goys some breadcrumbs so they stay asleep

Christians are useful idiots, another type of Jew.

Related thread, Paganism

Christian does not mean white. In this case they are arguing for shitskins who happen to be Christian to be refugees to America. They should burn.

Because those Christians are not European.

In some way he's trying to make money out of this. Never trust a jew. There's always shekels involved.

modern/liberal "Catholics" maybe, but not traditional Catholics.

Also, paganism's just a bunch of distorted/deluded truths of the garden of Eden

because the zionists need christians to fight the globalist.....

christians at some point i think need to realized that a lot of us are being used as useful idiots at some point

jews do better in "multicultural" societies.

no shit. journalism is his job hahahahaha

This is bullshit jew propaganda. The whole reason christians were genocided in the first place was because the Israel lobby in the US advocated for war in Israeli interests, which led to the raise of Islamists. This kike also supports the communist YPG, obvious shill for israeli interests.

Secular Arab dictators like Saddam and Assad were good for Arab christians but they were bad for Israel so they had to go.

Don't buy the kike bullshit.

Ezra and Stefan were defending Assad and Gaddafi in the video though

Surely they didnt make this video for views and shekels.

but why do jews care about israel that much? i mean, if the muslims do blow it up, it will only help push the jewish narrative. And israel isn't even a big component in the international jewish order.

European Christianity is so modified it is basically paganism anyway especially Catholicism you fucking larping faggots

>The whole reason christians were genocided in the first place was because the Israel lobby in the US advocated for war in Israeli interests, which led to the raise of Islamists. This kike also supports the communist YPG, obvious shill for israeli interests

but you're right about this

> Oy vey based ARAB Christians
Could care less

If Jews, generally, were truly virtuous people, they'd be demanding that Europe remain European.

they will. its already the hidden policy of the israeli government

Why should a Jew care about Europeans? I don't care about Jews, just like I don't care about Africans or Chinese. I don't expect them to care about my people.

No im serious I like rebel's reporting but they have done shady shit. Look at (((laura loomer))) raising funds for legals fees due to activism during the trump killing play in new york but spending it on a new nose. See her insta.

seems like more a product of giving a woman money than rebel as an organization being corrupt.

My family is Christian Lebanese the Jews kicking out the Palestinians made Lebanon majority muslim. They are doing the same to Europe. Lebanon is model for what will happen to Europe.

Really? Didn't Israelis arm the Christians to defend themselves against the Muslim genocide of Christians?

You'll notice that Levant mentioned the new extremist Muslim militia Haashd al Shaabi in this video. Who is this group? They are a populist Shia movement formed to fight ISIS in 2014 and they've been kicking ass. Why does Levant hate them? Because they target Chri-...oh wait, they have a Christian wing called the Babylon battalion and they have reopened churches across the country.

So wait, why does Levant really hate Haashd? It's because they're trained by Hezbollah and anti Israel. EVERY. SINGLE. TTIME.

This man is rolling to drag a group of people protecting Iraqi Christians through the mud in order to deligitimize them, all because they aren't pro Israeli. Fuck this kikery, I'm kind of pissed Molyneux is giving this failing alt lite hack a platform.

(((Christina )))

That is true, the armed the SLA in the Lebanese Civil War but that was only to be a thorn in the side of the Islamists, they used them like cheap pawns and dumped them.

Damn seems manipulative. Still isn't Hezbollah anti-Israel? Like of course a Jew is going to consider any group that wants to destroy Israel as extremist...

Wait, so they saved them for PR? I feel like this shit is exaggerated. Like why do people assume Jews' every action is with ill intent. He's the only guy I've seen publicly advocating for mid east Christians right now. It's just hard for me to see this as a bad thing

Because it's righteous. I'm not Japanese, yet I want the Japanese to be left alone. Same for everyone else, including sub-Saharan Africans and Jews. Truly humanitarian, moral people would do the same.

>(((Christianity)))

Yeah, user? Why would the kikes want to protect members of a Rabbi-worship cult?

Really makes you think.

Just excuse to kill muslims.
They were actually supporters of the armenian, assyrian and pontic greek genocides.
Not surprising since muslims gave them autonomy and sucked their dicks for a thousand years, muslims and jews were fuckbuddies untill the idea of modern israel, it's only crusader kingdoms that treated them the way they deserve to be.