Neets in the world

How would pol would solve Neet problem in the world mexico alone has 3 million America atleast 5+ million and Europe a lot as well I'm a Neet myself and is so hard to get out once you're stuck in the life style for 5+ months, I even hace Neet friends that don't do anything.

Why even in Low developed countries this is a thing

nothing wrong with being neet, you're just ahead of the game. Ride the tiger mexiboo.

dates are the opposite you faggot. it is a skinny cunt gone fat.

>Doing things before you have to

Skinny guy still has stretch marks, though.

ah Ok. I didnt know fat cunts got stretch marks: I lift or train in combat sports every day and have nothing but contempt for faggots that let themselves get fat and lazy.

So I guess he trimmed his hair a little each time too.

I was indeed depressed during high school before dropping out in second year, but now I'm fat, acne and I'm sure being a Neet affected my development because all my family is tall and I'm the only short Neet

I want out of this ride but I can't have tried before

What a fuck first pic says 2014 then last picture is 2015 what are you into now aussie?

Unfortunately with that radical change to his body, his metabolism is wrecked, and likely organs damaged. He will have to work extremely hard to keep that weight down and still might not live very long.

What? Haha no they're not

Can you explain this to me Canadian bro I'm this fat and want to lose weight will it happen the same to me by organ damage mind to explain that as well because I've been jerking off atleast, 2 times a week since 5 years do you think it affected my heart

Bodybuilders get stretch marks.

THANK YOU SKELETON

Also a NEET, I don't think there is a solution other than some radical change in society.

I mean 200 pounds is pretty fat but not in Walmart cart, ham dragon territory. You arent likely too far gone for organ problems. But you have to start working on this now.

If you want to lose weight...look into fasting(i do it intermittently). This will rejuvenate your metabolism and product more white blood cells and help detox. exercise moderately. Confine your window of time in a day for eating.

Losing weight is hard but not complicated. Eating right is important. Buy organic fruit and vegetables, and grass fed meats. Avoid soy and so many other foods like flax mint and refined sugars.

Eat foods high in monounsaturated fats, and low as possible with polyunsaturated.

While you're at it, throw out shampoos lotions mouthwash especially etc with xenoestrogens in them. Avoid dryer sheets, air freshness, hand sanitizers, and oh my God so much more else.

Do some research. These threads pop up now and again on here, but subscribe to Dr berg, and Thomas delauer. Go do some reading. It helps if you have a friend to motivate you, and to avoid cheat days for awhile.

What if you have the opposite issue? I need to gain. I'm a manlet at 5' 7" and only come in at a girly 130 pounds. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat or how much. Then again, I don't count calories either.

And lol no jerking off occasionally won't hurt your heart. Probably should moderate that though.

I'd concentrate on building mass with healthy fats. Grass fed butter, avocado oil, etc. Not fuckin big macs. Full of cancerous estrogenic shit.

Working out will give you a masculine look rather than a Mike enoch six pack. Quality over quantity

Everyone talks about protein powders. Look into that if it's soy free. I've never had a weight problem as far as gaining.

Eat meats, work out and stay away from sugar. Give that a try. You'll see results after 2 months of consistency

I do eat meats, I do work out and am unwilling to give up sugar. I guess I'll just always be a stick figure.

>throw out shampoos
what the fuck are you supposed to bathe with lmao

Weight gain goal notwithstanding, you're better off for it by avoiding sugar.

If you don't give a fuck, then some oreos and burger king. But you'll be big and unhealthy. Nobody wants to be fat.

33yrs old now. I was a high-ish paid, like 150k / year Sr. Software Architect.

I quit a job over seas to be home with my girl friend, I blew though almost all my savings on doordash with in the first 6 months.

I'm now pretty fucking fat. I have a negative bank account balance. 2 of my 12 credit cards are now defaulted / collections.

I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck.

I hang out at our condo's pool all day getting drunk, then fuck my girl when she gets home.

Oh, I did steal her away from her wage cuck boyfriend.

I made her loose some weight and get a better paying job. She's a nurse.

are homeless people neets? i see a lot of homeless people n houston and they are technically neets i guess

what part of Houston you in?

wat is door dash

pearland

It's a take out service.

Cost like $30 to get a burger, or $80 to get a steak.

There is always some minimum order amount too.

I'm in the woodlands area

Most shampoo and conditioners contain xenoestrogens like parabens glycols SLS stearates phenoxyethanol and so on. Also god damn soy derivatives too.

Lotions dish soap mouthwash shaving cream sunscreen....all of the main company's products we may put on our skin has this shit. It is practically toxic. We absorb it through our skin instead of kidneys liver etc. It just goes into blood stream,

I use carina organics. Poofy organics has some nice products too but those pricks don't ship to Canuckistan. These companies are mostly fine but check the ingredients every single time.

HEY! I AM NEET AND SHORT TOO!! I HEARD THAT TALL PEOPLE MAKES MORE MONEY SO IS BEING SHORT A CONSEQUENCE OF BEING UNEMPLOYEED OR IS BEING UNEMPLOYED A RESULT FROM BEING SHORT??

you spent all your savings on ordering expensive food? IF so then you are truly a fat ass loser
btw you live waayyy north from me, but i'm sure you have been to the galleria, i go there all the time and im always at the starbucks above the ice rink you might have seen me there. i always wear a fedora

he looks sick and unhappy in the last picture
was it trully worth it?

You sound like a loser.

Alienation, dissociation, and disconnection from community.

Generally all 3 are both simultaneously caused by outside factors, as well as by their own volition.

I'm not that short 5'8 but I just said that my family is taller than me

its the flappy skin

I dumped a bunch of it in Etherium, but spent like $50k on expensive food and liquor in 6 months.

Lots of salt grass steak house delivery, and lots of Kirby' steaks. Worth it 100%

Pic related, my favorite expensive liquor.

Was hard to get it when I was in Scandinavia.

Was drinking like a bottle a day when I got back.

better to be comfy looser than a wage cuck "winner" ... like you ^____^

well you an alcoholic fat ass loser now.go back to work and redeem yourself while you still can and stop the debt before you are so far down you'll wished that you listened to some user of Sup Forums

Gosh, you are a giant faggot. No one here thinks your behavior is "cool". You do realize that, right? You are basically like one of these rich rap-nogs. Difference being you will be piss-poor pretty son.

no way this is real, he went from a dad to washed up model in a year.

You can get rid of stretch marks very easy actually. You just have to make sure you keep up with the method. The stretch marks will eventually fade to white marks just visible under light and in time completely disappear. Don't believe the myth that they are permanent. Take a warm shower and use a derma roller on the affected area and apply a quality stretch mark cream. I applied the cream twice a day and used a derma roller every other day. That's pretty much it. Other things I did as well, but are not necessary was I drank plenty of water, never allowing myself to feel dehydrated and I took supplements. Vitamin E, Vitamin C, White tea extract, 40,000btu Cayenne pepper, drank a liter of soymilk and 1 tbsp of avocado oil. I also moisturized my skin with coconut oil letting it sit and would rinse off afterwards. I can explain all this to you and why these work, but it's lengthy. Another bonus of taking the cayenne pepper and drinking soymilk is it also cause hair growth in all forms of alopecia. If you are balding, you can use the derma roller on your bald spots and apply a cream that contains retinol and eventually the follicles will grow and stop receding into the scalp as new skin overtakes them. Eventually, I will make a sticky, but just trust me, this works. Try it for at least a month and you'll notice a difference.

You are a fucking degenerate and I hope you die of diabetes.

You sure must be happy. Awesome life. It is not about your wage/money. It is about you being a lazy bastard, that seems to think it is cool to be drunk all day and basically live a niggers life. Degenerate faggot.

that fucking guy hasn't done a pushup since he was in elementary school.

Calling me a cuck when you are proud of fucking some overweight bitch you stole from some other dude. I feel so attacked.

spent all his money on food and alcohol lol

>tfw skellington
>tfw not a Chad in a fat guy's body either

I'm not that lazy, I am a very dedicated shit poster. I'm also working on my "big project" I keep telling my girl friend about ... and anyone who will listen while I'm drunk.

I honestly don't think its cool. I know its degenerate.

But I don't care that much.

I was more or less trying to outline the lack of caring that goes with the NEET life.

It's hard to really care that much.

And she's not even THICCC anymore ^__^ , kind of ironic considering i put on some weight.

Maybe some day you'll know what its like to not be forever alone, and have someone take care of you?

Nah, you'll be too busy prepping Mohammud for his harem and working to pay his Jizya tax so he and his massive litter of muds can live like a king on your back :D :D :D

But guess what, I am a winner. My wife and I will have our second beautiful child pretty soon. I have my own family and I do everything so my wife and kids live a happy life. I like my work, but providing for my family is more important then me having a good time. My little family and I will always stay together, while you will lose everything and everyone. This is what happiness is for a man. You fucked up fag.

what project i am listening, i live not to far from you maybe if its something good i'll donate 20$

You sad sad fuck.

>I honestly don't think its cool. I know its degenerate.
>But I don't care that much.

You think 5'8 is short? Im; 5'4"

Damn. Motivational. I'm not even as big as he was, so this gives me hope. I want to be /fit/ by next spring.

im 5 10 and i could never imagine being a man and being any shorter than 5 8
im so sorry

5'8 is pretty short. I'm 5'8 and everybody is taller than me. Sucks. I had a projected height of 6'2 when I was little. Then they started giving me corticosteroids. Stunted my growth. Same height now that I was in 8th grade.

I'm 5' 7" and it's AIDs
I'm basically a woman

any /fit/ here know how this guy did this? Diet and hiit?

>My wife and I will have our second beautiful child pretty soon. I have my own family and I do everything so my wife and kids live a happy life.

I've been denying having a kid with my girl friend, or getting married because I know it would make things less comfy.

>you will lose everything and everyone.

A little dramatic bro? I know you're jelly but it's really fucking showing. Is your wife a real oinker or something?

Really, you had to make two more separate threads? Are you really this triggered?

^____^

Good luck keeping your family together after the Caliphate arrives to rape them.

>tfw i miss my NEET years
>tfw i had to be a wagecuck or die on the streets

F U C K

he did 45 kilos over 40 weeks
The NHS weight loss plan is designed to help you lose weight at a safe rate of 0.5kg to 1kg (1lb to 2lb) per week by sticking to a daily calorie allowance of 1,900kcal for men and 1,400kcal for women.

I'd invested in Bitcoin back in 2015 and now I'm using the surge to sustain my 1yr ongoing NEET lifestyle for the next 15-20 years by buying a piece of land pa' mi tierra and filling it with milk producing cabras and medical weed. Mexico is cheap and fertile as fuck, you can have a comfy farm base and not even have to wagecuck the rest of your life by sustaining on your cattle and crops, and sell your merma in exchange of jewsos in case you need to buy shit. It's a chinga, not recommended if you are a faggot or a chairo because you will fuck up pinche jotito huevon. In my case, I grew up between cattle and crops so it's not a hassle to get dirty in my own base, it's about being a productive alpha NEET.

>I want to be /fit/ by next spring

No! You want to be fit now! That is how you have to think to get /fit/. Do not push goals. Good luck mate. Hope you get /fit/. :)

eat less, fatty

what project are you working on, i know you are drunk now, you fat slob. tell me and maybe i can help

Aren't you afraid of the cartel?
Or is that Hollywood thinking

i will give you 25$ for a carton of cigarets.then i can resale it in texas for like 55$

Uncuck yourself and grow a spine faggot, you live in one of the most fertile parts of the world. They don't call us beaners for something, you can make some cash growing beans and crops. Use your hands and your imagination other than touching yourself while watching 2D thots.

You're not even a neet at that point, you're a farmer that's definitely employment

Ausfag on holiday here. Theres neets everywhere. They just sit in shops and hotels playing mobile games until that one person comes in maybe once an hour.
Like fuck lads, I want to buy your overpriced buddha carving, get off clash of clans.

132 lbs 6'0 skeleton here. Sending my skeleton power to all you fatties. You can make it.

lol... I got into coding education / training.

While I was over seas I was doing a lot of training, on top of just being awesome at coming into companies and cleaning up their messy coding projects.

I was a PM with a lot of Software Architecture / Management responsibilities.

Anyhow, I really boiled down what needs to happen to train good developers you on-board, and I have been wanting to write a really good book and some really good training tools.

No trainers / schools / bootcamps currently have a good setup in terms of tools and written guidance.

I really wanted to start my own company.

I probably could, or could of. I kind of blew off an investor who was wanting to put 300k in my company concept.

I have another investor now, but IDK man.

The situation of the west and this country depresses the shit out of me.

I know I trolled Germany bro pretty hard, but seeing Germany turn into a shit hole is really depressing. All this censorship.

Fuck, they even took down Murdoch Murdoch for no real fucking reason.

This is why people hate the Americans. Faggot, you are not triggering anyone with that Germanistan meme bullshit. Eurofags do not get mad over this. The USA is a degenerate shithole, run by Jews. Even the people in the EU are more free. You may think it is dramatic, but the way you describe it, this will be how it ends.

I did not have to create two "threads", and believe me, no one here is jelly of you.

What is a Oinker?

Pic saved Great motivation. I was 270 lbs 2 months ago, now 250. Slow and Steady.. gives me something to aim for.

Narco is real but is a meme, you just go bumfuck nowhere and they will never bother you. Just don't go to Sinaloa, Shithuahua or Mataulipas and you're base will be fine. Buchon faggots for some reason like cities and social interest slums so it's more probable they'll fugg you if you're a wagecuck living in such place in a big city

Well said mate.
>mfw americans can't understand they are the povvo cunts getting enriched and living under pseudo freedums

Your on a asian / Japanese style image board notorious for trolling. Trying to pretend this is some how indicative / microcosmic of European / American relations is insane.

You are being a fragile little Euro-cuck responding like 3 times to one post.

Go suck a muzzie dick until you can handle the banter

i say do it

Its weird, nobody talks to you and all the homosexuals, bi's etc. look at you and want you notice them and the women even some girls dont want to look like theyre in the same space as you but they do that to alot of men

do it m8, publish it as an e-book and do online seminars and do a back-end where you can offer some sort of service to your customers for added value / $

>Euro-cuck
>Go suck a muzzie dick until you can handle the banter
>responding like 3 times to one post
> trolling

Faggot, I am on my way to work. I am having my Käsebrot, enjoying a nice monday morning. I could not care less about your "banter". Maybe you should relax as well. So, get drunk and hang out by the pool. Prost!

> Can keep guns cause state knows I am a giant pussy and will not do shit
> Can consume

MUH FREEDUM!

I'd like to, but it seems like a lot of responsibility and shit. I also wouldn't have a real excuse to not have kids with my girl friend if I had a good bit of money rolling in.

I'm really scared to bring kids into a world like this.

Yeah, this. I hate how everything out there right now is just a one pump chump.

If they have a good book, they rarely have lectures. I know of like 2-3 O'Rely books that have that combo. The shit on Udemy / Lynda / etc... just isn't that good, it's all these really long winded lectures with little substance.

Then they rarely have a good learning tool.

I was working on building a in-browser compiler like CodeCademy, but I also want like test questions, quizzes that test areas of proficiency, then tell you exactly what chapter / lectures you need to spend more time on to raise that proficiency.

It's still kind of a fledgeling market, but I fee like someone should do a good job of it.

It's opposite because your country's upside down hahahaha

yes make an e-book and sell it and make a web siminar telling everyone how great you book is and when they sign up to your network, they get the e-book pdf and they are allowed to sell it, then a percentage of that seel.
you must think like a jew

I am sorry Chang. Be yourself

lol, have fun paying more than 1/2 your wage cuck wages to the 1,000,000s of muzzies invading you country for gibs ^___^

Oh, and your wife is probably such a fat pig you won't worry about having mohammud rape her. So that should feel good, right?

Pic related, what an American family looks like.

No, no, it's fine. I recognize I was not meant to reproduce. I've reached the acceptance stage.

>I was working on building a in-browser compiler like CodeCademy, but I also want like test questions, quizzes that test areas of proficiency, then tell you exactly what chapter / lectures you need to spend more time on to raise that proficiency.
>It's still kind of a fledgeling market, but I fee like someone should do a good job of it.
If done right, plenty of money in it.

Perhaps work it as a package that can be sold to large enterprise scale businesses that would want to ensure maximum proficiency from their incoming pool of talent? Then can always scale it toward helping consumer / student market improve their skills, as a monthly/annual subscription style

On a personal level, I will sometimes take NEETs who aren't that old or beyond any hope and bring them up in the Cessna with me to let them have a go at flying it. The hope is to spur them into aviation careers.

Where the fuck is the loose skin?

>being this delusional

are you even aware of what your taxes go to in America?

>Oh, and your wife is probably such a fat pig you won't worry about having mohammud rape her. So that should feel good, right?

U mad faggot? And no, she is not fat. We both are pretty /fit/.

Also, cool amurican family you will never have.

donald trump is a hundred millions times better than merkel. merkel wants niggers and shitskin to take the place of ethnic germans, while trump is building a wall, setting record numbers in deportations, hiring more ice agents, and even trying to reform immigration with the raise act, you german cucks are just going to vote for merkel again and secretly you want us to take you over and free you, just admit it

>Perhaps work it as a package that can be sold to large enterprise scale businesses that would want to ensure maximum proficiency from their incoming pool of talent

Yeah, one of my university buddies is a hiring manager at Adobe, and I have a few other friends in the market that would use it.

Just scared of taking on a lot of responsibility again. Or really scared of caring about things.

I was hoping to drink my self into a early grave with my last job, but got kind of blind sided with a girl I really love.

He wasn't that overweight all said and done. Stored most his fat in a non-flabby manner and got to a low bf% while working out and eating protein.

and he bans trans from the military