youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/07/trump-readies-executive-order-to-open-the-arctic-atlantic-oceans-to-drilling/
twitter.com/TheHadrianShow/status/892143778450092033
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Let's just cool it, okay? Enough with what happened x time ago

There's almost a 100% chance of McCain dying by next year based on his cancer type and location, and how old and weak he was before.

Threadly reminder traps are gay and anyone who disagrees should kill themselves for the betterment of Trump's America

dailycaller.com/2017/04/07/trump-readies-executive-order-to-open-the-arctic-atlantic-oceans-to-drilling/

Trump Readies Executive Order To Open The Arctic, Atlantic Oceans To Drilling

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

How does blood of children sustaining him play into this? His mother is still alive you saying he will die before her?

>Trump leaves White House
>no leaks yet

really makes you think

just kiss and make up you faggots
cute

I just thought it was funny, its all good m8. That was the only time I replied you in like an hour.

Who are the sleep posters? who is their leader? why do they sleep post? what's their end goal?

MAGA

#45 here, I enjoyed shitposting, as you'd say, with you all. I have to leave. Very important job to do here. Once more, thank you for being true Patriots. We wouldn't be winning with out you. God bless!

Mueller got his finances senpai. Not looking good.

You would only prefer a "RINO" because you define that as someone who doesn't 100% suck Trump's dick. A Jeff Flake who votes with the Republicans 90% of the time is preferable to someone who votes with the Democrats 90% of the time.

This is the end of Pompf.

Not soon enough

MAGA

This is what we're dealing with...

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP! KEEP WORKING HARD FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE USA.

kek
It was banter, m8. I thought you would see it, but I suppose natural born americans aren't used to it. Nah, I like the chad meme

Child blood can't stop brain cancer. He already had a baseball sized tumor pulled out of his BRAIN. His mother will almost certainly outlive him.

thank you sir. one final question.
>should I keep going forward with my small business idea?
>just a little shop that makes hot rods n stuff.

This is the king sleep poster:

The FBI and IRS have been trying to bust him on finances since the late 70s. Mueller ain't finding shit.

I guess I'm a #JebHead now....

USE CODE "FINALCHANCE" TO GET 75% OFF PURCHASES AT THE TRUMP STORE

i don't feel like posting twice and doing two captchas, so i'll just say this now: ur a fag

I am the leader, we will make you all sleep forever.

you can't have two waifus you damn Mormon.

man, that's fucked up, but so is old singbird. I hope it's painful on the way out for him

Jeff Flake has 18% approval. He's not a safe bet even for his voting 90% of republican bullshit
He needs to be voted out

The winning never ends folks.

That's a sweet house in the pic.

Please bring back /ourhat/

THANK YOU

It must be just because I am actually an America, you're right. My bad.

Please let the Dems completely take Illinois. Anybody with any business sense will get out and go to Wisconsin and Michigan.

Is Laura Autistic

Hes gonna make Don Jr and Eric look like shit when he gets older

Yes, her and Ann Coulter

Kelli Ward is already campaigning to primary him out. She started early. Met her at a local gunshop in Avondale AZ.

I post felix.
right here.

Last post: I would certainly love to.

Dumb gay poster

Awesome, hopefully Trump gives her attention

He was also a Tokyo Rose.
Pic related.

Barron will be the envy of all the boys and girls.

She has adopted children, still seems odd to post about their toys.

MAGA!!! An accident in October obliterated my Ram, I spent 2 weeks in the hospital. The winning kept me going. Thanks Trump!

well Sup Forums just got a lot worse

>Kelli Ward is already campaigning to primary him out. She started early. Met her at a local gunshop in Avondale AZ.

do you think she has a chance? is Flake well liked in AZ?

this time Mueller has an A-team of prosecutors and lawyers helping him

Hmm, really peels my carrots

What happened?

How long have you been doing this? for what reason
fake news

If she ever had children of her own, she'd be a good mom.

Instead she adopts ugly third world kids.

>someone is actually trying to defend this cuck
Jesus, we need warriors, not flaky cunts like him around who would vote against legislation like the RAISE act.

I wonder who could possibly be to blamed for this?

The goal is worldwide sleep. Submit.

Can't believe the NERVE on this fucker to say populism and nationalism isn't needed when his own constituency fucking hates his guts. What a piece of shit.

>tfw your state has a travel advisory because it is "unsafe" for non-Whites

Anyone else here /Missouri/?

mods being faggots as usual

RICKLE PICKLE IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

twitter.com/TheHadrianShow/status/892143778450092033

DRUMPF BTFO

Follow your dreams, do what you love, work hard, and most importantly believe in yourself.

I think he also tried to copy Goldwater.

Hello.

Takagi is the ur-waifu, the source from which all waifus take form and spirit. She is nobody's waifu. She is everybody's waifu. She is infinite.

He's a cunt, AZ has disappointed me so much

Kind of funny desu; I am laughing at their suffering; Of course I am complete hypocrite because if they pulled that shit on Sup Forums I would chimp out

So why are Jannies trying to shill reddit and morty?

Glad you're okay. How the fug did you obliterate a Ram?

I have a mullet

>leftist think that wouldn't be badass

I legt lol at this, McCain is never going to die from pure spite. If anything telling McCain he did a good job might send him into a state of PTSD guilt for his crimes and kill him from shock.

M8, You might have been born here, but in the eye of the law, I'm no different than you. I hope you understand that. And like I said, I barely speak polish, I spend most of my life in the states. I feel like an outsider here, I see familar sights and familar faces, but they just don't feel right. People here won't understand what it's like, having 2 countries, but I remember most of my childhood spend in the US, even if I wasn't actually born there. And US just doesn't have the same blood ties as european countries, it was, and still is, a country of immigrants.

Anyways, I suppose I am not a unique case, but an odd one for sure. I don't like to think of myself as a half half, so just treat me like you would with anyone else born on us soil.

I don't get how you got that before I did. We still have the Confederate battle flag on our state flag.

Could you stop?
mormon.

Trump is better liked than Flake. Problem is Flake has the Mormon establishment supporting him so on the day before election day all the Mormon get their marching orders to go support their boy Flake. It'll be tough. She has a better chance at beating Flake than she did McCain.

Ironically Flakes son is /ourguy/ and got in trouble for using the name n1ggerkiller online in games and ranting about Jews. He probably posts here.

Just went there. Jesus.

I just hate how fucking dumb some of these people are. They'll lie through their teeth just to sell you their own mother

...that flag. Always that flag.

Fuck off racist

>is Flake well liked in AZ?
Not much these days.

Sadly he isn't even one tenth as intelligent as Goldwater. Those excerpts from his book are just awful.

what's this?

When was this general so damn

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Tokyo Rose
I suggested we give shills that name, a while back. I remember some tripfag from /mlp/ got in a sissy fight sbout it cause he didn't understand the historical context

Holy shit this is some nuclear buttmad

Irc list of names? % and @ denote power

Remember goyim the birth rates by race as of fiscal 2017 in the US are as follows
>2.1 Hispanics
>1.9 white
>1.9 black
>1.5 Asians/injuns/Pacific Islanders
The majority of multiracial children are born to white fathers and the generation gap is as follows
>pre 1940 is about 75% white
>boomers are 2/3rds white
>gen X is 62.5%
>millennials are 56.5% white
>gen Z (1995-2010) is 55% white.
White conservatives/christians/republicans also have a combined birth rate of 2.31 while white liberal/democrats have a combined birth rate of 1.5.

How can the state that gave you Barry Goldwater keep producing such putrid human waste?

RACIST

>definitely a LARP but I don't care

WE LOVE YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

Is that even legal?

I don't think Goldwater has been dead long enough for the copyright on that title to expire? Even if it's NOT illegal, it's extremely pathetic.

>it was, and still is, a country of immigrants.
Listen Slav boi, that ain't right. White people built this country after they conquered the land.
>so just treat me like you would with anyone else born on us soil.
Stop spouting that nation of immigrants and we'll go far.

I had no particular interest in what law is, anyone who was not born in America is foreign, the children of foreigners are still foreign. This is a uniquely western liberal perspective to claim otherwise. One is not simply made Chinese by living there even since childhood.

I didn't wish to get into that, it just came up organically. I of course would not turn down educated whites living in America.