So what about bands with both black members and white members?

So what about bands with both black members and white members?

The Doobie Brothers?
War?
Booker T and the MGs?

Are those OK?

Or are we not supposed to Ray Smix musically either?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lbr1SgwIZk
youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM
youtube.com/watch?v=gjgjoSsOvi4
youtube.com/watch?v=anjT71N4PGM
youtube.com/watch?v=JClbQFKoAeo
youtube.com/watch?v=L3mqqEy4wws
youtube.com/watch?v=OwfOPzhnaDI
youtu.be/acO_L5bvUEg
youtu.be/ppDmF6P3aaA
youtu.be/lnXXfYA91Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=TjahH-HWB14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doobies
youtube.com/watch?v=-lbr1SgwIZk

War "Low Rider"
youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM

Booker T. & the M.G.'s
youtube.com/watch?v=gjgjoSsOvi4

Talking Heads for their triumphant movie
4 white original members + 5 black touring musicians
youtube.com/watch?v=anjT71N4PGM

talking heads is such trash

At least you can talk. Who are you?

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band was anchored by the fantastic Clarence Clemons on sax

youtube.com/watch?v=JClbQFKoAeo

The Dirty Dozen

Basically every band with a black and white photo is okay, it's not live marvin gaye was talking about guns and fucking "white bitches"

uhhhh

Thin Lizzy is the only acceptable answer.

>All these mixed race bands
>No mention of the JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE

Agreed artists such as Millie Jackson, Willie Hutch, Curtis Mayfield, and Joe Tex are all approved.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3mqqEy4wws

youtube.com/watch?v=OwfOPzhnaDI

Blacks are often musically talented. It's clear that the comparatively low IQs doesn't prevent them from having the dexterity and rhythm necessary to play music. Collaborating with them, given that they're in the country to begin with, is no sin and is mutually beneficial for all parties.

whites just needed an easier access to dope. I would never encourage becoming friends with your dealer but if he starta giving it to you for free, why not?

The English Beat
youtu.be/acO_L5bvUEg

Music requires intelligence. Shitty brains make rap bongo shit music, while intelligent minds create classical music and jazz like Mozart and Duke Ellington.

Composition requires intelligence, execution does not.

lol posting shitty soul brotha jive music

wtf are you like 15. .that shit is just as terrible as nig nog rap music

grow up and listen to anime soundtracks like a real fucking neet.
faggit

youtu.be/ppDmF6P3aaA

also kpop is acceptable

youtu.be/lnXXfYA91Y8

kpop and anime is the white mans music. you stupid oil driling faggit

Depends on the composition that is being executed. No 65 IQ nigger is going to play Rachmaninov, but they can repeat a simple rhyme in to a microphone.

Now that's entirely untrue, blacks regularly excel at music performance of a complex sort. It seems counterproductive to be inaccurate about your race realism.

[memearrow] korean pop is white

okay

youtube.com/watch?v=TjahH-HWB14

David Bowie's best music was made with black musicians.
Black people used to be very accomplished in the music field. But when you can simply put gold shit in your mouth and rap about drinking copious amounts of cough syrup instead of putting in years into practicing the saxophone piano whatever, it's no wonder they're starting to die off.

Not every black person is retarded. Clearly there have been creative geniuses of all races. Race realism is about the whole group, realizing that most niggers are stupid and act like apes which makes them poor and unsuccessful is different than thinking that there are no black people that can rise above average and achieve greatness. Clearly there are people above and below average in every group of humans.

Right, but playing music at a high level doesn't require creative genius, that's what I think you're ignoring here. It doesn't take a genius to play the fiddle, it requires rhythm and dexterity, which are rather different attributes, and it's not clear they have anything to do with IQ in any case.

You know that if somehow very few black people were musically talented, you racists would make up reasons why, right?
"Music is too complex for black people"
"It takes skill and dexterity which black people don't have"
"It takes being able to do two things at once, like sing and play guitar, blacks can't handle that"
etc. etc. etc. the usual made-up excuses

Yes, user, it is very reasonable to attempt to find explanations for observable phenomena.

Like "black people have been systematically discriminated against in America, first by bringing them here as slaves, then with Jim Crow and lynchings continuing until the 1950s, now with institutionalized incarceration"?

IQ is an incomplete measurement of intelligence. It's useful in many ways, but incomplete. Music is a very mentally intensive activity and I argue that complex performance requires a complex mind. Have you actually played an instrument at a high level? Sight reading music well is a very complex task. You have to know what it will sound like in your mind even before you play a note. Kids in band and orchestra classes are typically the most intelligent in the school. This isn't coincidence.

Understanding the complexities in music theory requires a very high degree of intelligence to master

I'm not entirely sure we're discussing music any longer.

Yes I have actually. It is true that sight reading music requires a great degree of intelligence; that is a complex cognitive task that involves interpretation along with performance. I didn't claim that the low IQ are likely to be proficient at it. One can learn a piece without ever reading the associated sheet music, however, and once memorized the task becomes strict recall and dexterity.

Again, not what I was talking about.

there's alot of great rock n roll black legends.

chuck berry

jimi hendrix

the drummer for tool.

asian pussy is made for BIG WHITE DICK!!!!!!!!!!

best guitar player ever nigga could make the thing sound like a trumbone

"jazz" like the thing that started in harlem i dont give much to niggers but ill give that one iuda of positive american culture to them

>iuda
>I'm smarter than blak poeplez

someones triggered

God rest his soul.