Nazi snowflakes

>hates safe spaces
>is a white nationalist

Other urls found in this thread:

narrative-collapse.com/2017/08/06/house-with-confederate-flag-stormed-in-al-two-males-beaten-and-killed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why dick shaped like eggplant with face?

I don't get it.

Is this image worksafe?

its an emoji

Thanks for posting a completely worthless thread. KYS

>muh nahzees
>complains about white nats
What

did it hurt your feelings snowflake? want to go back to your safe space and cry to mommy?

Correct

Is this the apex of the thinking emoji meme?

Egg plant is one of the most retarded American bastardisations of language. They are called aubergines.

They are not made out of egg.
They do not look like eggs.
They do not taste like eggs.

Communists can't meme. Exhibit A: >Sage

Eggplant is from the Americas. Checkmate, nigel. Oh and zucchini is italian and sounds better than your Frenchy courgettes

You spend too much time on Sup Forums its turning you into a interracial breeding fetishist cuck. Which is evident in the jap style cartoon you just posted.

No wonder Sup Forums hates hot women on youtube speaking against white genocide.

all languages bastardiZed ventually. Also of all words to complain about you picked eggplant... Howsabout pedophile vs paedophile??

>>hates safe spaces
>>is a white nationalist

>is OP
>is a raging faggot

yup, checks out

It does not matter where the plant may or may not have originated from you speak English and you choose the most retarded word possible to describe this plant

That's just how nips draw fat bald old nip men.

really nigs the old noggin.

This image should be called "sexual dysfunctions due to excessive selfconsciousness"

i usually don't like to point out when someone is being a newfag, but in this case i feel it is appropriate.

There are no safe spaces. It's open for debate you retarded cunt.

I dont hate safe spaces i just want my own you fucking nigger and you and the jews keep saying no when we vote. we would even let you stay in it if you had just played by the rules.Now it is to late for that,

Oi guvnuh, I'll have a rooty tooty point a shooty, wot wot.

>>hates safe spaces
>>is a white nationalist

loves safe spaces
is an SWJ that can't deal with reality

>Think everyone on Sup Forums is a nazi cuz ur mommy told u

l m a o

When people equate Sup Forums and tumblr, they're not talking about moderator functions, they're talking about rhetoric.

>not wanting to be attacked by a pack of niggers = not wanting to hear you are wrong

The vitriolic rhetoric is pretty much where it ends though. Its not a fair comparison.

Naaamefaaag.

>They do not look like eggs.
>british education
Next you'll be saying carrots were always orange

if it was a "safe space", he wouldn't have been able to make the thread at all, much less get 35 replies

Yeah, I guess you could call a nation free of niggers and other violent shitskins a safe space.

White nationalists are uneducated middle america pussies, honestly

England BTFO yet again. God bless America

>open for debate
>wants to ban people because of their ethnicity because diversity scares you
>still doesnt think its a safe space

Then don't call it a hugbox when it isn't
desu they should ban blatant shitpost though

spit out my water laughing at this ngl

>tfw when you realize sheep-head will never let you cum in her hair

w-why do you have to bring this up retoree-sama

Look at this positioning, you clearly want it just accept it homo grr.

>wanting to cum in a female sheeps hair makes me a homo
ok judusama

This is not ripe or ready to harvest.

You may as well just call a chicken a "egg monster" because all chickens were eggs at some point.

Or you may as well call an elaborate painting a blank canvas because all paintings were blank at some point.

excuse me brit this is a SBR thread now, not an eggplant thread.

Yeah you tell 'em.
|| BARK | ANGRY DOG NOISES ||
Delet dis NOW. (Please).

I don't really want to know what SPR is because it's got something to do with these degenerate Japanese cartoons.

Here are some niggers looking at an imaginary helicopter

>flag
nvm i thought i knew you
weird seeing other sbr posters on Sup Forums.

Its an easy way to make people predictable so they dont something extra stupid

say it with me snowflake
safe spaces are for cucks

>fag
I thought I had found love in a fellow SBR!! poster but the first thing you told me was 2 kms and then you thought I was some mince raft namefag.
You just did it again ree, I'm not even mad.

i did nothing of the sort!
and i never called you a name fag i just thought i knew you from discord

>university safe space

place for blacks, feminists, faggots, and every other misfit who is incapable of integrating into or building a prosperous civilization to cry about how they're 'just as strong' and how 'society needs them'

>white ethno-centric traditionalist society

place where the people who literally founded the modern world can continue their project without having to worry about being stabbed and raped by nigs, or having their youth corrupted by vindictive social rejects and the mentally ill.

btw, I want you to know how happy we all are that you pushed liberalism over the age. 20-40 years from now it would have literally been impossible for the right to start organizing like today.

>dont want youth corrupted by social rejects
you sound like an sjw safe space bitch.
accept the free market of ideas

>accept the free market of ideas

there is, nor has there ever been, such a thing. go to a university seminar and deny the holocaust, and see how far you will get in life. no matter the laws, their will always be mores that dictate behavior. the point is to have wisdom, rather than market shares, determine those. when it is the later, we get trannies, blacked dot com, and every other sort of self-indulgent nonsense.

you should read Tocqueville's Democracy in America. his main point is that the liberal project in the US, and its success, is wholly connected with Christianity. it is was one of the most important studies of the US. Once you let the blacks in, and allowed the fags to do whatever, and licensed moral degeneracy, you began your decline.

here is a quote:

"It may be believed without unfairness that a certain number of Americans pursue a peculiar form of worship, from habit more than from conviction. In the United States the sovereign authority is religious, and consequently hypocrisy must be common; but there is no country in the whole world in which the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men than in America; and there can be no greater proof of its utility, and of its conformity to human nature, than that its influence is most powerfully felt over the most enlightened and free nation of the earth."

"Christianity, therefore, reigns without any obstacle, by universal consent; the consequence is, as I have before observed, that every principle of the moral world is fixed and determinate, although the political world is abandoned to the debates and the experiments of men."

liberalism was the project of Christian European men. it has not worked out, and we are moving on. i'm sorry, but we tried to incorporate you, but it did not work out.

>nobody like retoree kys
To be fair I called you a namefag.
I know what your mo is but yeah...
Truth in a free market of ideas usually wins because reality is the be all and end all.
Unfortunately violence > diplomacy.

>hates places
>uses Sup Forums
>home of all ethnic backgrounds and shitpost enthusiasts
Wow it's like I we're all the same isn't that BASED

>go to a farmers market and start selling rotten fruit and calling your customers bad names
>no one buys your product and people are told not to shop at your stand
>"see its not a free market because im not winning"
this is why nazis need safe spaces.

narrative-collapse.com/2017/08/06/house-with-confederate-flag-stormed-in-al-two-males-beaten-and-killed/

All niggers must die.

look, here is Tocqueville predicting how niggers would ruin your country too. the only way to integrate them was by lowering the bar for all of your civilization. look at nigger de grasse tyson. imagine how many billions of dollars it took ramming groids through your system just to get this.

"the destiny of the negroes is in some measure interwoven with that of the Europeans. These two races are attached to each other without intermingling, and they are alike unable entirely to separate or to combine. The most formidable of all the ills which threaten the future existence of the Union arises from the presence of a black population upon its territory; and in contemplating the cause of the present embarrassments or of the future dangers of the United States, the observer is invariably led to consider this as a primary fact."

you know the difference you fucking shitheel

stop looking for gotchas and do something prtoductive

I hate this meme, kys for it kike

It's amazing you had that picture in that context

>diversity scares you
sweetie, no.

has nothing to do with the argument.

there is not 'free market' of ideas in your country. if you are forced to pay for a woman's birth control, or for a tranny's sex-change, then the state is defining what a woman is, and what a woman, as woman, deserves. how does that not contradict the first amendment? btw, the 1st amendment also included the freedom of assembly, but you as an employer are not allowed to employ only people who think yo be of good moral character. you are forced to higher niggers and jews by the laws, and to bake cakes for faggots. again, I wish their was a free market of ideas in the US, but their is not. the Civili Rights Act, and several psotive discrimination cases destroyed that long ago. why? to integrate niggers and faggots.

nobody even likes moa kys

this must have been that one part of The Republic that my (((university professors))) conveniently forgot to tell us about

saved, thanks user

I'll just leave this here...

it's Aristotle, and its in his Nicomachean Ethics

I'll just leave this here...

>They do not look like eggs.
They do when they're young.

Cuck.

>don't want to get shot by nigs
>don't want to get beheaded by beaners
>don't want to get blown up/run over by mudslimes
>this is a bad thing

just because the state provides something doesnt mean you and i cant set the terms for our own discussion and have an exchange of ideas. whoevers ideas are more popular/marketable will win the culture war and eventually the political one. "i have to pay for something so that means i have no right to free speech"
also the bake a cake for fags wasnt about free association, it was about a businesses rights to deny service when their function was to serve the public. even the supreme court said it would be stupid to say this is a speech issue when its obviously a business discrimination lawsuit. i think it was a stupid case but both the businesses knew the discrimination laws and decided to break them. most racial quotas are in public or state run facilities so the forced to hire thing is complete reaching. go back to your "white paradise" safe space while being a total hypocrite towards left leaning safe spaces.

>doesnt address the fact that you are still a hypocrite for advocating safe spaces while mocking left leaning institutions for theirs.

>when you're retarded enough to think that everyone who recognizes the systematic cultural and genetic destruction of white Europeans gives a fuck about Trump

Oh damn, maybe shitposting in /ptg/ will solve this and other problems.

Literal ally by necessity, money better invested into Iraq and Syrian assets but Israel is stable.
Oh wow hm, Jews are sucessful and also a mostly now Liberal ethnic minority really made me think. Liberals are also usually creative, hm really makes me wonder how they get high level in companies like this amiright?

baby wait!

Wow you are triggered

>hates reactionary politics
>"the answer to intersectional neoliberalism is a western Stalinist/Juche revival"

>my thousand year old philosophy book with no statistics says I should be racist
>ok.jpg
Gas yourself.

Ye- yeah?

You're dumber than dirt. Look up the statistics yourself kike, they support his argument.

Courgette is french too.

my sweet,