I own an ar-15 to protect myself from my gov--

>I own an ar-15 to protect myself from my gov--

drones can't enforce a police state. end of discussion.

>drones can enforce martial law
>bombing your own infrastructure and citizens is a reliable way to stay in power
>etc. etc. etc.

How many times does this thread have to be made and subsequently blown the fuck out? It just gets old

Umm they can bomb the shit out everything. No need for enforcement when u got AGMs

>implying that a prolonged air based assault could be sustained long enough to subdue american opposition without rendering the nation's assets useless

I see this every fucking day. I hope you die, ugly kike.

Not even good bait

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

we have made this thread 1000 times

The most patriotic Americans are in the millitary. They would be on your side. A Coup' d'etats is their job.

This fucking slide thread again.

STOP BUMPING IT NEWFAGS

I saw this same thread the other day

pepe speaks

>i own a musket to protect myself from the briti-

>Umm
this is how you spot someone who doesn't know what they are talking about

Have you learned nothing from vietnam to the middle east? You can't win a war with just bombs. The last 100 yards belong to the infantry, you have to dig your enemies out of their holes and we have plenty of mountains and cities to hide in

>I own an AK-47 to protect my village from the-

Drones don't work in sno-

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS NOT NOTICING THE SAME THREADS BEING POSTED EVERYDAY. DON'T REPLY TO THIS BULLSHIT KIKERY

SAGE SAGE SAGE

Stop making this thread.
Anyone who replies and doesn't sage is just as retarded.

S A G E I N A L L F I E L D S

the dipper?

As long as you keep bumping those threads
>ignore
>hide
>sage if you replying

Literally had this exact same fucking thread yesterday with the exact same picture and idiotic reasoning.

>I own an SKS to protect myself from the US government.

Of course u did this is a reply harvester

I posted it for the first time as an American u can suck my dick paranoid mother fucker

Haha. Goes to show what a few automatic weapons can do. Also Isis is a good example. Improvised chaos. Plus the military is composed of people. You think the American military personnel would kill citizens?

Posted from my Ifone

*every day

This is the guaranteed replies, IWTCIRD of Sup Forums.

It'll never end.

Subaru

tx, wish it was the axe tho

OP is simply baiting but he's still a fag

>guns are useless in modern warfare
>I guess that's every standing army in the world still has infantry and equips them with small arms lol

Liberal logic, folks

hmm

this shit again come on jews you need to up your game. Also sage.