youtube.com/watch?v=iA6CzW-S8VE
youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
youtube.com/watch?v=RZIajZJKA4Q
youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>opinion
>from pro trumper

>They are acting REALLY weird lately.
i know. they keep posting the same thread.

CNN testing the waters with opinion piece. Its linked on the front page of CNN right now.

you think cnn is coming back around?

They probably realized that that whole Russian narrative is going to destroy them in the long run. Might be good for the ratings on the short term but the longer it goes, the more it'll backfire since the whole thing is BS. And it's not what people really care about it. More and more just see the media as a circus now.

i think they are softballing

trying to seem more unbiased but only running these types of pieces as opinion so they can easily be discredited as opinion in debate and discussion

I think CNN is trying to save themselves. Their ratings probably tanked at least 60%, the investors are pissed, advertisers aren't as interested.

Eventually that shit whole will cave, if they dont they will end up driving their heads into a meat grinder financially.

But you faggots can never forget they are they the enemies. No matter how nice they get.

fear of being sold

Unless its a reach around. No.

They want to minimize losses from supporting failing russia narrative. And stop Mueller in case he digs into the rabbit hole of where the Russian narrative came from.

Still wondering why he has counter terror prosecuters on his team

It's nothing burger the investigation is going flat.

They should sell them regardless.

Legacy media is dying, refocusing on making money from being an ISP.

(((Rosenstein)))

Kek wills CNN as forever enemies. So be it.

They probably think it will entangle Democrats somehow.

Fucking Jew

Everyone good is quitting CNN and going over to Trump TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=iA6CzW-S8VE

Get rid of these fucking meme flags

HAHAAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

A FUCKIMG JEW USES A RAT GIF SOMEOF THIS SHIT YOU CANT MAKE UP

Rosenstein said special counsel Robert S. Mueller III can investigate any crimes that he might discover within the scope of his probe

>Get rid of these fucking meme flags
how will I know who to hate if they get rid of the Kuckmyfanny flag?

lol their rating have only gone up since the trump feud. Check the numbers.

>Oh no, he might actually look into the DEM servers and find all sorts of incriminating shit against our masters!

OY VEY! MUELLER IS GOING TOO FAR!

>you think cnn is coming back around?
No.. dont fuckin let your guard down ever.

They do what newspapers is supposed to do.
Don't care about truth but money, they always switch sides following what they consider best for them, this time was too lately and too ankward.

Well when the money goes away because they are paid by a crime syndicate they won't have unlimited money anymore. This is most likely to try and save the >1% viewers they have left because when Muller btfo out of their narrative they will most likely try to spin the narrative and say trumps the swamp and he was corrupted. Dems always accuse the opposite of what they are guilty of. The only reason they don't call him a pedophile is because that would bring too much heat to the topic

Seriously? It takes a protrumper to look at a CNN article and notice they're actually defending Trump? That's like Islam waking up tomorrow and deciding gays are really cool people.

So has ever news agency numbnuts. CNN and the other fake news stations are at the lowest gains with Fox being #1

They are afraid the mueller is gonna start looking into the dems

oy vey

They are a major liability in the AT&T / Time Warner merger. If merging means getting rid of CNN, AT&T will have no problems dropping them for FCC (which Trump controls) approval.

How is Sup Forums always right?

That was sort of my thoughts too but I didn't want to blow a protrump horn and twist the conversation immediately. I just wanted to see what others thought.

merchants post in the please

The russian thing seems to be the only thing that the left care about if you read the comments under Trump's tweets

kek.

The power of constant suggestion is very real. They never liked Trump and that validates them.

Trump is a retard who does whatever people who praise him tell him to do. They'll start defending him while Rs are still against him so he'll become theirguy

Go back to China...

Ignore non geoflag posters

if it makes you feel any better, pirates were faggots

>who does whatever people who praise him tell him to do.
Thats a change from obama.

Well done.

(((Not surprisingly, I googled "trump tv" and "how to watch trump tv" and all I got were opinion articles and the like.

Couldn't find a fucking official link anywhere)))

>m-muh ratings
>t. every company that's had to face bankruptcy

He is not just investigating trump he is investigating the whole 2016 election.

They're all completely fake, Faux too. youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
Their ONLY purpose is to entertain while training their viewers what to think. That's why it's nothing but opinion all day.

after o'rielly left there isn't much actually competition anymore.

No, it is an opinion article. They have those.

It was the (((Russians))) user.

(((they))) use left and right to divide the populous amongst arbitary battlelines. Create division amongst ideological differences
>The things that really matter are protecting our borders, food, and water supply--which is essentially protecting our environment.
The virus will be eradicated.

Only fox is reporting actual happenings.

All others are just outright ignoring it.

Get facts from the Internet, watch cable news for opinions. It's their own fault for not putting their opinions on actual news. They are just selling themselves as propaganda

JEW OUTED
JEW OUTED
JEW OUTED
JEW OUTED

If only more people knew about OANN. Instead of Carlson beating down ridiculous guests for entertainment, Ledger (& Wheeler after him are) hitting hard with news that the others won't touch. It's straight news all day until 8 pm.

I always liked her

Because the second grand jury being assembled is obviously not looking into trump-russia collusion.

I fucking LOVE One America News Network.

Anchor literally said "Illegal Alien Rapist from Mexico" referring to some spic abusing the sanctuary city bullshit after having been deported 12 times.

Makes me feel at home to hear people called what they are.

Maybe they realized that probing further into Trump just reveals more shit about the Clintons 100%

>mfw Mueller is a Trump plant and will do something illegal which will force them to end the investigation altogether
4828484929814883049d CHESS!

I stay away from news outlets. Especially the ones saying what I want to hear. It's a easy way to get your thinking done for you.

for the layman, what do these numbers signify?

Even an animal can learn to detect patterns.

When the investigation turns up fucking nothing, which they are beginning to realize it will, they need an scapegoat.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZIajZJKA4Q

While Hannity was getting gagged & threatened, OANN was doing investigative pieces on Seth Rich, offering a $100K reward for tips on the case, and tweeting Hannity (like oreilly before him) there's room for him there. Check out Liz Wheeler's "What the MSM didn't tell you this week" every Friday. Fox sticks to the same talking points & opines on "investigations" all day. Thanks to Murdoch. Have to stay up for Hannity for breadcrumbs.

not the numbers, but the flag and the filename

that's what i mean, the filename. im retarded so walk me through it

Literally like night & day, isn't it? Can tune in any time of day and see more actual news reported in just 10 minutes than Fox (opines on) all day.
Say it all the time, gotta spread the word. Nobody knows what real news is anymore.

kek

That's because they just realized that they're about to be blown the fuck out again. This time, they thought for sure he was done. It was a sure thing! But nope, Trump is going to pull a Trump, and everything's going to flip over. He did it so many times during the election. He did it over and over again, and this time will be no different.

>There people who don't use Sup Forums X to randomly generate a filename.

It's the same for the Jewish post and the post in this thread.

It's the same filename, which leads to the conclusion it's the same source. Since if one were to save an image file from Sup Forums, it wouldn't have the original source file's name.

top kek. the jews fear that Mueller will discover their plot to control the white house and then they must move to Israel back again. its like another 6 billions Shoa..

cnn is up for sale by at&t, theyre advertising to the highest bidder
youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo

CNN wants to be able to claim they covered the "Mueller investigation is a witch hunt" before Trump has a chance to call them out after Mueller gets himself too deep into irrelevant bullshit.

>Mueller: We discovered that in the late 1990's Trump sold a property to a realtor with Russian Jewish heritage.
>CNN: OMG!!! Trump got money form the Russians!!!!

Im starting to feel the Trump has a time machine meme is real. How are (((they))) letting him win like this all the time?

Caught red handed u rat kike fuck

Thanks for this user

cnn trying reverse psychology

Trumps uncles name is John T rump
John T itor

Coincidence?

Tfw a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich but even a ham sandwich has more ties to Russia than Trump so you have to start backtracking on your bullshit but it's too late because nobody cares about your network anyways.

that's the file name of the most common instance of that image, which is the imgur link that has over 100k views
anyone saving the gif from the most popular link would therefore have the same file name
but you're probably still right that it's a cheeky Israeli

bump

HAIL