Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w
youtube.com/channel/UC6QH13V2o68zynSa0hZy9uQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Sorry, I can't speak Muslim.

Please, bomb us.

>'s

Lel XD just say fuck off we're full you dumb cunts. fuck me, you're even less free than me XD, get ruined

Sorry, we don't help countries with too much autism. Enjoy you atheism, hip-zen buddhism, and pagan LARPing.

So the prophecies are finally coming true? You admit you need us?

Fuck, just resurrect Gustavus or something with your Pagan Eurofag Magics.

They are in my apartment hallway. I'm afraid they might break in.

You don't understand. They're surrendering to us because they've realized they failed. This is a Christian prophecy coming to fulfillment.

Wish we could, but it should be on your own or else you won't learn. Try with getting actual leaders in place.

They's as spooked as fuck so they're whining to uncle sam for help. You'll intervene and uncle bruce will have to join you in the military intervention as we always do.

Nigga if you don't want the refugees raping your women. Just rape them back and see how it feels for them lmao.

This^

Don't call it a grave, its the future you chose.

They just broke into a car on the street.

Thread Theme >>>>>>> youtube.com/watch?v=vDKB4kT3o1w

Just defend yourse- oh wait, no rights. Rekted.

Personally I must say, we have everything and you have nothing HAHAHAHA where is the power of the master race now TOP KEK, compare you lives to ours then kill yourselves, make the take over easy on (((them)))

You guys really need to learn Christian occult. The Germanics and Nords will realize they've failed and surrender themselves to the US. We then purge their countries and own their asses as slaves. I'm dead serious. The big happening is the US conquers the west.

Share some stories, Sven.

That's where you're wrong, this "swede" (implying they aren't LARPing behind that flag) is an exception. Most Swedes don't see anything wrong with their country.

One took the car but the other 4 stayed behind, they are in the hall again so I can't see them from my window

It will happen. It might not happen until they realize they can't afford their iPhones but it will happen. Prophecy says so.

Grab a knife if your cucked little nation allows you to even own one.

This is very true 99.5% of the worlds population don't care about anything but how to get food on the table and living a happy family life trying to survive. The global population as a whole doesn't ant a happening so there won't be for generations as I figure. People come to the chan thinking happenings are the norm then they step outside KEK

You're very right on that. You should use memetics if you actually want something, but the USification of northwest Europe is a fixed event in history. It might happen in two months or it might happen in 50 years but it's predestined.

I hope. I really hate seeing them kill their culture.

Guy in the car just came back and took one other with him. I want to call the polis but I think they may have seen me at my window

>Not in NATO
Fuck off Sweden you're useless

Prepare to be disappointed. They will lose their culture and become Americans or Americanized slaves. Supposedly Russia goes on a conquering spree sometime in the future. Then they step into our claimed turf and we throw Germanics at them to make them knock it off. Still better than becoming niggers though.

I want to help Swedecucks but at the same time, you have to take the first steps. Stand up for yourselves, shoot up mudslimes, put your bitches on a leash. ANYTHING. Help us help you.

Call the police, if they'll do anything. We're with you though; we'll see Europe restored

it's too late I'm sorry

They already sacrificed their culture on the altar of diversity. The only hope for them is to formally surrender to us.

i still can't get over why the fuck africans and sandpeople are even allowed to set foot on Europe's soil

I want to move to America, where is safest from this?

I wonder (((why)))

America's shit, you're better off at home. Don't come here.

Most places. The niggers are locked up in cities. Our 52% is very pure.

I'd say call the police but it's Sweden

How about I help by flying over there finding a suitable Swedish girl converting her to traditional submissive housewife in patriarchal marriage and some Swedish genes can survive through her by having a dozen kids and raise family on acres of rural land?
Question is how step one would work out "finding a suitable Swedish girl" because I bet they already ruined themselves before they even reached AoC?

PNW, probably; our invaders are chinese, who are annoying, but not violent. Montana is pristine tho

Lol, the only good women left are Slavs. You don't even need to leave America to find a pretty Pole.

Can Americans tell me how to go about buying a gun in America? I want one as soon as I get there

yeah, those people who let them in deserve to get strung up first

you just buy one, it's easy. As long as you don't live in the sewers of CA or NY

But what reason do I give to why I'm buying it?

i don't think you need to give a reason. if you want, you can say for home defense, but you can just get them for fun. My Dad goes shooting for fun all the time

You need to be qualified. No reason.

What is good gun? Never used one ever

i don't know too much about it; i've only gone shooting a few times, but the gun shops will teach you everything. From what i know, .22s are nice because they are cheap, and have no kick, but AR-15's (military grade) are really cool. Handguns are ok

Yeah personally theres a better chance the rock becomes president then a big happening aka civil war whatever, but I always figure euros where already US lap dogs and where already westernized?

>What is good gun?

Yes, but I'm talking about them getting Puerto-Ricoed.

Yeah but I'd have to go to a lib city like Chicago.

True.

They don't have other colonies over there? I live in PA and I'm surrounded by all kinds of Slavs.

I prefer the Aryan Poles.

Honestly user I see that as the future anyway, for the moment its nice to be proud of you who are, but 10,000 years from now I don't see people not coming together, personally view of course.

We'll take your white women as long as they're racist white nationalists that hate faggots and feminism. Fail one standard and throw them to the muslims. The whole white race doesn't need to survive just the ones worth saving.

We'd love too, but there's not enough oil (plenty of brown people though)

Find a Nigger and say Nigger I need a gun.

thousands of videos on youtube, search for 'guns for home defense', 'guns for zombie apocalypse' (code for race war) - YT will feed you more.

youtube.com/channel/UC6QH13V2o68zynSa0hZy9uQ

This guy's pretty careful about what he says, and seems smart. Also, visit /k/.

I have one year left of study at one of our top military academies. I swear to fucking Christ; I will do whatever it takes to advance myself. I don't care if it takes 50 years. I will grab the reigns of this military apparatus and make Hitler look like a fucking child

Well anyways in regards to the OP I was saying my best offer is to continue a line of swedish genes. But really giving it more thought, even the part of the US with a lot of swedish genes is also being cuked libs too so maybe I should retract.

Is OP deaded?

I don't get it top kek, are you planning to annex Sweden?

I guess we have to go freedom Sweden now in operation find OP. Someone call Mattis.

Someone on Sup Forums actually doing something?
Shit, I should do things to.

Looks like they got him. Oh well.

On a more serious note, being that near to such crime, in Sweden, would be scary af.

I give white Europeans 30 years tops until mass migration or extinction. That's probably high. Quite the Trojan Horse they let in. Obama was bad but if endless boats full of Muslims started showing up people would start going out to international waters and sinking boats.

Watch that privilege goy

?

I would be against letting white Europeans in the States too. We have a big enough problem with liberal beta cucks as it is. They very bright either. They would probably come here and try to get us to let muslims to come next. Stay out. Deal with your own problems or die at their hands. Maybe right wing white people in the US are the master race.

We'll save your white women.

>American's, help.
Sorry Gustav, you're going to have to take one for the team

Git.

Glock 19 (handgun) made in Austria so you will feel at home you Euro trash fagot.
Any brand ar-15 that is not composit plastic. Made in America so you can feel useful for once.

That makes our eugenics program rather simple. Just sacrifice CA to the Norks.

Got any oil?

Not so fast user...

He's literally the only powerful politician who spoke up on Sweden's behalf.

FPBP

You don't need a reason. You can just go to a gun store or sporting goods store and tell them what you are looking for and the nice people there will be thrilled to sell you one. Just bring an ID and they make you fill out a short one page form. They do a background check to make sure you haven't committed any violent crimes. Then you walk out with a nice new gun.