We're on the cusp of the largest happening the world has ever seen

Okay, let me put on my conspiracy cap for a second here.

First, let's start with the political landscape of today. Right now, the country is split. Now, people can say "The country is more divided than ever OMG", but 99 times out of 100 they just got finished calling Lamar an Uncle Tom because he doesn't think blacks should get gibsmedats all the time, and that surprise, it actually hurts blacks to have that all the time.

And this is how it is all over the world. It's getting more and more violent. As well as this, free speech is on attack everywhere. Including America. This is a problem that has arisen as a result of the Internet. Companies are on maximum damage control mode. Plenty of once-giants in their respective industries (Hastings, Barnes & Noble, various television and radio platforms, K-Mart, etc) were destroyed by internet companies. Which is fine. But those companies don't want the same to happen to them, so naturally, they are doing their best to control the Internet. In order to do this, they want to curtail free speech, and they have politicians who will do it for them.

This won't be fixed by a president or a party. Bernie Sanders can't stop what he takes part in, what he harbors. Which is, when you get down to brass tacks, a disgusting hate of free speech.

I suspect this is a result of the Cold War. Several former KGB agents have stepped out and said that they intentionally injected Marxism into our society. And that's what the modern left is.

That alone isn't that bad. However, with the Islamic refugee crisis, I suspect that (once again) Germany will be the stomping ground of an authoritarian regime. Eventually, in maybe 20 years, maybe 10, maybe 5, there will be an Islamic majority or at least Islamic plurality in Germany and surrounding European nations.

And they'll wait, but eventually, something will happen and the building powderkeg will blow up.

I suspect that there will be a plague in China-India. I will cover that more in my next post

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In India, they are literally a giant version of London pre-industrial revolution. Tightly packed, dirty, shit in the streets, poor sanitation, and most importantly for a plague, close proximity to animals. After all, all plagues come from animal diseases adapting to human bodies.

China is also tightly packed, and as well as that, they are destroying antibiotics by overusing them. A superbug is imminent in China.

People say Global Warming is the tragedy of our time. But ironically, I suspect that we won't have a huge carbon footprint in 20 years because there won't be enough of us left to create one that big.

What I'm saying is that when we look at history, it's so easy for us to say "Well, OBVIOUSLY that was going to happen". Of course. We know all the factors, and there are many. But we have trouble seeing small factors that will lead to things now.

In 100 years what I'm saying will be so obvious. And of course it won't happen like this, but something's coming. And it's going to be big.

Big bada boom

How high are you right now?

>tfw isolated on an island nation that literally no-one gives a fuck about.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

Higher than a chicken

And you still somehow ended up with sandniggers. Straya is the place where the refuse of the world is dumped.

Hiding behind Fascist flag while trying to discredit OP as a drugged up wacko with no evidence. Hello Leaf, how is Cuckistan doing?

They have no power here, our political system has too much gridlock for them to have any influence.

I'm on the cusp of shooting the hottest load of my entire life. Been edging for 5 straight hours. Literally on the cusp. Can get a foot long cucumber almost all the way in.

while i agree that the overuse of antibiotics will create a super bug i doubt it will kill more then a billion people at best
the elite will pump out some new tech that beats the new super bug to save their skins along with saving the general population, because you know whats power without people

Italians are behind something?

Watch part of CNN's The Nineties, it was on terrorism and Columbine was one segment. Got me thinking that there hasn't been a school shooting in a while. Maybe some were right about false flags, especially under pro-gun control Liberal politicians.

Based ausfag.

bump

I lost you at the Cold War and KGB agents...take your meds

see
and

i'm so pleased we weren't left off this map-- i mean meme

>china tightly packed
>not accounting for the hundreds if not thousands of kilometers of unpopulated land

ok, so beijing has a high population. so what? I'd kill to be a chinese farmer.

>hasn't seen the Yuri bezmenov documentary
>doesn't think that the KGB focused on demoralizing the US through pumping Marxism into the education system, civil service, media, and politics

Educate yourself famalam.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA