Tfw sister burned the coal and paid the toll

>tfw sister burned the coal and paid the toll
She is much older so its not like i couldve done anything about it. Should i be mad at my cuck father for raising her this way?

It's your fault

How did she pay the toll?

This. If the generation before you fails to uphold its responsibility, its your duty to put it right before the generation after you.

>She is much older so its not like i couldve done anything about it. Should i be mad at my cuck father for raising her this way?- 0 post shown.

Your entire family is trash. Best bet is to move a long ways away and cut contact.

The only person in your family who's a cuck is the one who "aids" your sister in helping with her child (I assume AIDs was part of her toll)

BUT I WAS JUST A KID WHEN IT HAPPENED. REEEEE
My cousin as well is a single mother (white son) but lately shes been burning the coal. Im worried one of these pieces of shit might mess with my nephew what do. America really is a shithole

Sounds like your sister is a slut, and even without the nigger involved she would have gotten pregnant by white trash.

This.

Red pill him.

She dated multiple rednecks before him (at least 25) so youre not wrong.... My dads a fucking cuck airhead boomer for allowing that. Fuck really makes you think

Hes a little kid. My cousin is a 30 something white trash chick with an iq of about 90 so theres little hope she wont continue dating trash

>Im worried one of these pieces of shit might mess with my nephew what do.

yikes ya I can see why you would be conserned for your family. But DESU if his mother is coalburning there is no hope.

Just save yourself dude seriously, plan to get the fuck away from that degeneracy and leave as soon as possible. I've been there nothing good will come of you trying to help, you can't save them if you're young you can save your future.

maybe you should help her with her situation
instead of bitching on 4chins

Why the fuck would you date black guys when youre son is white? She deserves a sharia law tier beating desu

burn the coal pay the toll

there's so fucking many of these stories

Shes still with the guy and hes abusive. My cuck father wont do shit(despite being very musclar and having a record) and im young and lanklet plus i dont want a crinimal record so i wont touch him

>Should i be mad at my cuck father

No. You should be mad at yourself for recognizing it and deciding to sit by while it happened. Your cuck father is long gone... you have no excuse. Maybe you should have held her down and bred her instead. Incest is better than a niglet.

Then it should be easy to redpill him it would probably come out that it was you who informed him though.

Shame her
do you need some info graphics?

:)