Greeks are better than other humans

Greeks are better than other humans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
observer.com/2017/08/dna-testing-solves-mystery-ancient-greeks-origins/
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLiM7mC1zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shame that they died out.

they didnt
you shitskin

I bet you are "greek", as in you come from Greece. When people think about Greeks and Greece they mostly think about antiquity, and these guys are no more. People who populate Greece today are just slavturks. I don't understand why FYROmans get all the flak when the same is true about Greece proper. E.g. none of you can claim ancestry from Alexander of Macedonia.

i am sadly native to this ugly country

slavs and turks are mixed with Greeks
not otherwise you shitskin

modern Greeks are the direct descendants of ancient Greeks

Modern (((Greeks))) are the descendants of Khazars that got raped by Moors. You are the furthest thing from white. Macedonians at least have some Hun in them, so I guess they're a little human.

where did you get this claim you stupid shitskin?

Macedonians are Greeks

Macedonians are Greeks with Slavic admixture.

Yes

it must be little then because the slavic subhumans invaded Greece

>Coming from a nation that's 50% Slavic.

germany is not 50% slavic
i wish it was though

I'm glad I live in one of the more Slavic parts of the US. Lots of conservatives and community festivities.

the american mongrel nation is useless
like the turkish, israeli, canadian or australian

>slavic community festivities.
must be boring

Modern Greece will be natsoc soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs

meme parties get only power when the economy does bad

Greek economy will grow this year

german afd party failed too

its always something between center right or center left

Greeks have same DNA as Italians and Jews.

>Turks are bad
>shit economy
Reminds me of a certain nation

Are those DNA tests accurate?

My parents were both born in Greece, mum is Pontic-Greek, dad was born in Northern Greece. It would be interesting to see what those results would show. Nobody has ever guessed me as being Greek.

99% of the time people assume I'm some kind of European, I have had 1 girl who said she thought I looked Turkish.

1/3

Useless?
Within 100 years your asses will either belong to us or the Russians.

2/3

Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population descends mainly from people from ancient Anatolia, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized northern Anatolia more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Anatolia.

Direct link to the study:
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

>Jews are getting destroyed by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews destroyed, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites, destroyed
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans

Half Greek and half German here. I'd say that both Mediterranean and Nordic blood go together well.

you look very greek

3/3 eyes are a mixture of green/blue/brown

My sister is blonde/blue eyed.

Jews come from the area the Khazars ruled over. Who'd have possibly guessed?

i do not understand

>Pontic-Greek
A Greek showed an interpol picture of Greek criminals
most of them were from russia
they mixed too much with ugly slavs

doubt because Europe has nukes and powerful militaries too

fpbp

ikibey fighting the good fight glad to have you back my man

Europe is one race, the european race.
In ancient times tribes from actual Balkans immigrated north.

Stop being this insecure.

germans are not nordic

you look like a slavshit

thats a meme forced by them to feel better
it says Anatolia
not the shitty steppe north to it
look at the pic

That's odd that you'd say that. Most Greeks here in Australia have very dark skin and often get confused for being of middle-eastern descent.

Hence why nobody here every thinks I'm Greek.

they didnt you jealous romanian subhuman

there is no european race

i have seen many Greek videos on youtube
he doesnt look very Greek
he could pass as russian though

Well I don't know what kind of greeks you have in australia but you look stereotypically greek in those pictures, you remind me of a friend of mine too.

>look stereotypically greek
where are you from?

Why don't go and eat some shit now?

i dont like german food
nobody does

athenian suburbs

>non-greeks
>"humans"

Interesting

Your point? If that guy was bald too they'd look similar. My point still stands.

he looks russian

shitskin diaspora in germany

Nah m8, I'm just a German that dislikes meds, nothing more, nothing less.

immigrants are always sneaky
especially the asians

you shitskin

turks are not Mediterraneans

Well, then I guess I dislike meds and Asians. tbqhwy familia I dislike slavs aswell. Pretty much any non Germans are subhuman in my experience. Stealing, lying, welfare leeching and drug addicted/ dealing little rats. Hell, most East Germans are like that aswell.

i still dont believe you

germans are inferior to Greeks

>why are immigrants worse than privileged natives

>taking coke is bad
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you retared or underage or both?

Soon,brother

drugs are for subhumans

many young germans take drugs and force people in their clique to do the same

quality > quantity
Thrace is an ugly region

>being insecure enough to ask on Cambodian yugioh board about your whiteness
Kek you're not white

>this is somehow not a good thing
Loosers get sorted out while people who are willing to be part of the collective are elevated. Only a cuck would not see that this anti indivdualistic movement is for the greater good.

germans are ugly and boring
thats why they take drugs

>t. friendless virgin who never had the opportunity to take drugs

i ignore my old friends because they are foreigners
german girls are very easy and you know that
many germans i came close to took drugs
i could buy all kinds of drugs today if i wanted to
germany is a big country, so is the demand for drugs

The majority of people that do drugs are sub-human leftists.Not to mention that most far-right movements are strongly against them

I was actually just wondering whether people here thought I look Greek. What are you memeing on about now?

many german nazis i know take drugs
one of them told me that he buys weed from a turk although he hates them

>most neo nazi groups are full of degenarates
>"le far right movements are morally pure"
Neo nazis are just as bad as lefty scum. They just pretend to be conservative.

>all those newfags who don't know ikibey

they will know soon

Damn... wish I had been that quick

ofc you do you jealous shitskin

>nordicist we wuzzers claim ancient greeks were nordic and that modern greeks are turks
>genetic studies show almost the opposite in that they have zero turkic admixture and have actually shifted slightly towards to northern europeans over time
>mongol admixture in nords though slight is actually higher than in greeks which means that in terms of non-caucasoid influence nords have more in common with turks than greeks do
it's almost too funny.

You should probably remove all those niggers flooding your country.

italy gets the blacks
those in Greece are arabs and south asians

I am a Greek

test

observer.com/2017/08/dna-testing-solves-mystery-ancient-greeks-origins/
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

We are who we are, who we have always been.

>t shitskins analbanians
>ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489

Greeks are Greeks.Stay buttmad now shitskin subhuman

How nordcucks can ever recover?

>tfw I have Greek god Zeus genes in my blood

Turks are Greeks who converted to Islam.
You fucked up there, my long lost brother.
If you think that the Anatolians have anything to do with the mongoloid Turkic tribes, you're fooling yourself.
The fact is, we don't look like you. You look like us.

Yeah brother, but we were forced to accept Islam because of barbarian turkic invasions.

i thought like you
but turks are really mongrels
one step away from the coast and you will only see sandniggers

*were*

> other humans
Lel

They tried to force us too. We resisted, we paid heavy price in blood but we have maintained our national identity and though I would like to say that now we are free, well... not just yet but what the Ottomans and the Nazis failed to do, the Eurocrats will not achieve either.

You submitted to Islam. For betraying your identity and becoming a Turk, you will forever be disowned and hated.

are

Yeah, but western turkey and eastern black sea still shares some cultural links to Greeks. I hope we don't lose them.

turkish propaganda is too strong

Hitler was fucking retarded.I can't understand why he didn't try to include us in his quest to save Europe.Teaming up with our master strategists would have given him a huge advantage during the war.
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLiM7mC1zY

We wished to stay neutral.
The Axis did not respect that and dragged us into the war.

the side of germany was evil

Metaxas being an Anglophile and a Germanophile faggot influenced his decision.But Hitler didn't even try to negotiate like an actual leader and sent an ultimatum.
He was also directly responsible for blowing communist idiots out of proportion and shaped them as heroes.

He did actually.

It was all Mussolinis fault

it is good that Greece fought the german evil

Uuuuuhhhhm, how about no

albanian subhuman

That was Mussolini.
But Hitler should apologize for the idiocy of his Italian lapdog and force Mussolini to make amends for attacking us.
But no, the dumb barbarian brute had to attack us too.

You're right though, had it not been for the Axis, communists would have never entered Greece.
Neither the King, nor the Dictator, nor the Venizelists or even the people had any liking for them.

>Greeks are better than other humans

only when it comes to fucking 8yo boys

Sure would be swell if the greeks could pull the german and turk dicks out of their dp accepting rectums and take back Constantinople..

Greeks do not do that
meanwhile western europeans fly to poor countries to have sex with children

there are too many turks and germans

Myth.
Pederasty was practiced with teenagers, age 13-20.
Having sex with actual children was an offense of the worst sort even in ancient Greece.

But you barbarians don't get to talk. Your scat fetish ranks you second most disgusting perverts in the world after the Japs.