Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2eRX1
youtu.be/D-QaGzenEaQ
medicaldaily.com/adult-breastfeeding-china-new-fad-healthy-247451
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/2eRX1

fuck you algeria, that's norway's job

He's too slow today not my fault

sexism because they rape cows to get cheese or something.

didn't know your mom made cheese 2bh

they champion for the cause of bestiality. no more needs to be said.

They want tax free female hygiene products?

Women were a mistake.

they also kill the animals they "save" too.

better not go down on a dirty hippie then

>Peta knows they use cat meat in food.
How can we stop people from eating cat? Call them sexist. Fucking Democrats.

wtf I love cheese now

They talkin about dick cheese?

Have you washed you uncut cheese-producing cock this morning?

I read that as cheese is the sexiest thing you can eat and got excited for a second

I think everyone realizes that PETA is run by psychopaths by now. They'd rather pets be killed than kept as pets for gods sake.

constipation is the sexist thing in the world

if they wanna call something sexist, the overwhelming amount of bulls are slaughtered compared to cows is pretty sexist.

i don't need to, your moms vag does it for me

Well PETA is known for this kind of clickbait articles, remember that W40K thing not too long ago

oh man, do you also archive your cock cheese? because your house would get too full of this shit pretty soon, you uncut skunk.

Why does every woman's undercarriage stink? My balls and asshole have no odor after I shower, but I can smell a puss through hazmat.

>My balls and asshole have no odor
Your use to your own odor. Everyone can smell it but they are too embarrassed for you to tell you.

sounds like a norwegian expat stole yo girl

What next? Baguette, cigarette, wine and frog? Oh, wait frog are racists.

OHHHHH SNAPPPP

>Ever since I stopped eating cheese, there have been 60 different female presidents.
>In one year

>PETA says eating cheese is sexist . And you said they couldn't get any crazier

Peta was always a club for the mentally unstable.

The german Peta Facebook Site stated once, that eating meat is the same crime as raping a child.

>sexism because they rape cows to get cheese or something.

So, PETA is saying that women are cows?

read that as "sexiest"

will continue to beleive it

I'm love the smell of other men. There are parts of the smell that are good, that vary from individual, and then there's the straight bacteria smell, which actually stinks. You don't like the smell of men, because you're straight, only into chicks. It's a spectrum, both between individuals, and as it blends with the smell of soil and bacteria, for example, the smell of "clean" dirt, men, and ass stink makes me want to choke something.

Looks like I'm having cheese on toast for supper tonight.

This all seems just so bizarre.

wtf i love cheese now?
praise pasteur

Is this code for "eating pussy".

eating cheese causes a similar brain chemical activity to using opiates. if milk was cocaine, cheese is crack.

I'm all for animal rights and I would love it if I could just eat healthy good tasting synthetic meat instead of directly participating in the industrial killing of animals.

But why do these retards have to make the cause look stupid by trying to shame people for eating cheese?

>the downward spiral of leftist thought and social justice Kampf.
they're trapped in their neurotic narrative now.

This has to be the gayest thing I've ever read

If someone told me to stop eating cheese because its sexist I would just bitchslap them.

Can we somehow spread the idea that water is sexist or racist

Thank you, Proxy Sweden, I've been looking for a translation of your national anthem for forever.

water is racist because niggers cant swim
water is sexist because sexist male doctors applied the term "water breaking" to pregnant wxmyn going into labor, which is a mega-aggression and also transphobic since transwomen cant get pregnant
also men have used their control of water supplies to keep women enslaved to tgeir sexist sex slave societies that are the root of all problematicism
remove water and you remove the white male's fascist nazi control scheme

I appreciate you!

I was told Norbot was eaten by spiders. Haven't seen him since.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU EAT CHEESE YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST

PUT THAT FUCKING NACHO DOWN RIGHT NOW

T. insecure mutilated cock
It literally takes 10 seconds to clean it perfectly. You cut off your skin that has thousands of nerves to save 10 seconds a day. Hope you enjoy the trade-off. Seems like it was worth it kek

DON'T TREAD ON MY CHEESE

I don't like cheese but if shit like this becomes a thing I'll force myself to like it

>Cows who are imprisoned on dairy farms are forcibly impregnated through artificial insemination again and again on rape racks.

Time for a trip to /d/

>two jew directors try and get actor to sexually abuse dog
>PETA "thanks" actor for not jerking off dog, does nothing to directors

>normal person wants a slice of cheese
>DIE SEXIST SCUM

Holy fucking shit, are you serious? Pussy is the greatest smell on earth.

Summer can't end soon enough.

If eating cheese makes women cry i will buy dozen fucking wheels of it

>when PETA writes your erotica
JUST

Females in the industry don't necessarily have it worse. Male chicks are put in grinders alive, hogs have their nuts snipped off, veal etc.

Not eating cheese won't end sexism and it won't end animal suffering either. Even if the demand for animal products dropped it would still go on. This is why choosing to not eat animal products is a personal choice and has little to no impact on the world.

Cheese is hormone laden, disease causing and tumor growing filth.

Because vaginas are naturally moist and have a lot of folds. This promotes bacterial growth.

This is clearly an attack on white culture (dairy).

I'm reporting these shitlords to the ACLU.

kek

Don't.

breathing is sexist and racist stop stealing air from non-whites and women

Is death racist?

Appreciate the hard work.

But I like cheese, tho, and I like PETA's bondage films as well.
youtu.be/D-QaGzenEaQ

I'd eat breast milk cheese to end sexism.

But cows are nice and provide everyone with milk while women don't.

I'd drink milk if I was starving. Otherwise you couldn't pay me to. I can't think of any other species that drinks milk into adulthood. It's literally for babies and in this case it's for calves. I'd like to say that I don't even care about animals. I'm just pointing out the obvious truth that milk is disgusting. Even pasteurized and homogenized milk still has a significant amount of pus/blood allowed to be in it. It gives women breast cancer and men gyno. Associating this with whiteness is embarrassing.

I don't know im a white male

CHEESE PRIDE

W
O
R
L
D

W
I
D
E

Dying is something cis white males do toavoid paying diversity tax.

It could be a simple childish dislike for things with strong taste. The x would happily eat havarti cheese, but my favorite, the classic mature with caraway would freak her out. Had to keep that thing outside the house and only eat it when she wasn't around.

Why can't we make cheese out of milk that comes out of women's tits? That will employ women, make them richer and may be make Peta whine a little less. Not to mention it will be a great job for men like us to work as labour that extracts womens milk manually.

Fuck off cheese is good.
Even kids love cheese and they're picky as fuck eaters.

>t. triggered roastie

BAN ASSAULT DAIRY PRODUCTS!

not only that, they destroy whole ecosystem. I got my hunting/weapon permit to help clean up the the mess they made when "rescuing" mink from several farms in this area.
It's good fun to hunt those little killing machines. But it'll take decades for the local small-critter-fauna to recover.

Because women, unlike cows, aren't docile and don't want to share.

Jesus, remembered something from 15+ years ago when I was in highschool.
My teacher said that white people smell more than japanese because they eat much cheese.
Japanese also sweat less but the main issue seems to be cheese.
That being said I think cheese is delicious,especially from austria or swiss. Thats the good stuff.

>make cheese out of milk that comes out of women's tits
That's just the next step of silly things already going on.

woops, forgot link
medicaldaily.com/adult-breastfeeding-china-new-fad-healthy-247451

What about the bulls they kill at birth or soon after as they have no use for them? (i.e viewed as redundant). They didn't think this through did they.

>Cows who are imprisoned on dairy farms are forcibly impregnated through artificial insemination again and again on rape racks. Rape racks. All for your milk, cheese, and yogurt.
hey that's my fetish. also tax-free female hygiene products what the fuck

I swear vegans and PETA work for the meat industry. It's like everything they do is to purposely make people hate their cause.

dairy country here. Veal is delicious you can even ad cheese for that extra raycis flavor.
Declaring something useless is low IQ / lack of imagination.
But since you mention it. I think most PETA cuckoos would get right behind of killing superfluous immature males. As long as you don't hurt any animals doing it.

>Males deserve to die for being born as males.
I do not see anything conflicting with their narrative here.

"They kick, jab and punch cows and tie their legs up with chains" have these people never worked or been on a farm?

>have these people never worked or been on a farm?
Mostly not. A few goes there to commit eco terrorism. But none of them, not a single one. Has the foggiest clue about what goes on in the daily running of a farm.

>cheese is made of milk
>milk comes from breasts
>only women have breasts
FUCK THE MATRIARCHY
i will make CHEESE from my MAN MILK
and mozarella sticks from MY DICK CHEESE.

I keep thinking PETA is some sort of giant joke being run long term by Andy Kaufman

Watch the documentary Earthlings please.

That is only for the females..uhm....cows that doesn't do as they are told...

Is this fucking real?
I swear to fuck Jackson is a time traveller or had access to one.

Is there a HQ scan collection anywhere? Came across the shit quality one yours is from in the days of the w@rez geocities pages but never saved it.

Eat the cow jizz cheese from the progressive farm with transgender cows that love to get milked!! Jesus i retched. Is retched a word? I think it's a word

>t. triggered cheese toastie

>trimming wool with a lawnmower
s m h f a m

Hitler loved ass stink. Just sayin.