The tech community is preparing to start blacklists for WrongThink

The tech community is preparing to start blacklists for WrongThink.

You might be fired from your job, barred from entrance to school, or personally targeted if this gains traction.

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/employee-rights-book/chapter10-9.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying anyone besides white men would ever appear on that list
>implying Marxists need a reason not to hire white men
Cucks gonna cuck.

Call him a cuck for me, remind him that literally anyone can be offended by anything so what he's asking for is inarguably draconian.

>FREE MARKETS!
>U-unless they don't believe in white hillbillism like I do!
SAD!

Par for the course of Marxist thought. Citizens spying upon other citizens for wrong think

Then its Atlas Shrugged time

when is this shit going to reach a tipping point? can't be much longer surely

>How to get Sued for Defamation 101

This already exists. Fags try to start this idea every couple years and it never gains traction, but the SPLC ADL lists get bigger every year.

You should support this. It'll accelerate the arrival of the civil war 2.0

You could probably write a pretty freaky 1984/Brave New World/Animal Farm style book out of what these leftists consider commonplace thesedays

The obvious solution is for one of us to make it and to fill it with leftists. We can even fuck over non-white men by claiming they are mysoginists, and non-whites in general as anti-semites.

>it's not okay to discriminate based on political ideology, which is changeable
>but it's okay to discriminate based on heritage and race, which is not changeable

>free markets
>good
no

>not taking this as as opportunity to troll technical inaccuracies, assumptions, stereotypes, and hypocrisies, just to tear it down for lulz

Someone needs to find a way to get Joshua McKenty on that blacklist since he is advocating for it so much. Is there any way to believably claim that a lot of these SJWs are "secret" WrongThinkers?? Use their own weapons against them.

where does it end?
>I like movies
cancer
>I love vidya
cancer
>I love computers
>cancer
>I love comics
>cancer
well at least I still have the 1st and 2nd amendments

>The tech community
Oh, God, it's happening!

The tech community gets so sickening. Kind of like the gay community must be, presumably, inferably.

And it's not just a case of when tech community sections have someone obviously insane leading, like that goddamn transfrog I had to deal with.

The market actually WILL fix this in time. The companies firing competent people and hiring incompetent people will fail.

This is super duper illegal guys. I look forward to the lawsuits.

Surely you mean "tech journalists"? It's not possible to sympathise with your aggressors and every white male in STEM considers these people aggressors.

It's gamer gate shit, they just keep attacking people that are less nerdy than they are for being too nerdy.

What will they do when companies realize that this list is basically just a list of competent white men without other options who will take what they can get?

Hell, this could be great actually.

The next (((new))) economy bubble burst will be glorious.

These people don't seem to realize that the harder they push, the worse the pushback will be.

I support this.
I'll just open a business and hire people from that list.

>idea: how to get 3-4/10 crazy feminists to suck my dick

Sounds impractical. They're too lazy to organize this

>Surely you mean "tech journalists"?

As the response to the Google document shows the entire tech industry is rotted. You thought it would be safe because of the engineers and male autists but nope. It's all run by virtue signalling cunts.

Those were their instruction manuals. Every time you paranoid assholes start ranting and raving about shit you give them more ideas. They're taking our biggest fears, compiling them into a list and using them against us.

Industry blacklisting is illegal in most states.

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/employee-rights-book/chapter10-9.html

Basically this is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Idea: A directory of the worst and/or most influential progressives/anti-whites, used to hunt and kill them.

Like this could never be used against personal enemies, exes, etc.

>retards start list
>Sup Forums puts the maker's names on it
>everybody wins
Not seeing the issue.

>implying those books werent taught to kids to make them think this way

This has never stopped people before. They just keep it on the down low.

>inb4 a company uses that list and hires no-one except those on it and becomes extremely successful

This will never happen for a lot of reasons

Yes, run by but not composed of. Everyone in STEM that does not have a STEM degree is a cunt, especially the HR and journalists. I assure you, no one within STEM is enthusiastic about being between 5-25% less likely to get the job. These are logicians that have a difficult time accepting inequality of treatment an opportunities.

The "cuck engineer" thing is a lie. It's just HR, journalists, managers and administration.

this is true, this is very illegal.

Journalists, "presidents" of organizations.

Not every white male for sure.

It doesn't have to be based on gamer gate.

>Sup Forumstards
>competent
top kek

lol this is google, they are legit too big to fail
the courts are fully perverted to the kind of ideology google embraces, judges will be bribed not to take lawsuits by google

He looks like Molymeme if he was in denial of going bald.

Who outside of Cuckifornia is going to pay attention to this?

Washington (the state) is filled with programmercucks.

It's one of the few states that if only men voted it would still be Democrats winning.

Absurd, they're true believers on that side of the country.

>get ahold of the list
>hire everybody on the list
>have the most productive most intelligent company on earth
>expand into new industries such as pest removal/extermination
>your supplier says boy this is an awful lot of poison just to kill a few mice
>heh... yeah... mice...

Sup Forums, it just hit me. This whole Google thing is going to become GamerGate 2.0 soon. You all know this, right?

Can confirm, the mental gymnastics these ppl can perform boggles the mind

this guys entire twitter reads like the musings of an aging spinstress

what are they putting in the water

>mice
>not lice

1776 WILL COMMENCE.

It's related to gamer gate

>nerds are happy
>shrill voice: No, no, no, no
It becomes very obvious when it's just STEM that absolutely has to be diverse, tech journalists hate their readers and this is why gamer gate happened. You can't write media that's malicious to your audience, you can't insult your audience, this is such basic media person skills I feel autistic even feeling I need to explain it.

It's all connected.

Again, it's not possible to truly sympathise with your aggressors. If someone is hurting you for no reason other than your association to a negative stereotype, the STEM sperg, then it's fairly impossible to say, okay, I'll lose my job and quit my career to make way for a woman who's going to realise it's "not for her" and fail upwards into a managerial role.

This doesn't happen. No one besides the truly suicidal is going to just accept failure like this. There are no STEM cucks.

The belief that the market can fix anything is beyond retarded. Cancer doesnt go away by itself it needs to be cut out.

>I'll just open a business and hire people from that list.

This is the inevitable conclusion.

None of them, even the most die-hard in the community, can actually meet their own ideological purity standards on a consistent basis.

Someone will praise something that's 'problematic.' Someone will not cheer loud enough for the right winner. etc. etc.

When you've got articles coming out by animal rights groups telling you you are sexist for eating cheese, and that director's shouldn't be allowed to direct movies because they don't check enough of their own boxes, the inevitable conclusion is disintegration.

Lists like this will never work because the community has been and will continue to cannibalize itself. Ultimately, if it gains ANY traction, it will be limited to a small self-flagellating inner-circle with no real clout. The whole thing is a fanciful feel-good proposition for an increasingly tone-deaf population.

>>nerds are happy
Nerds don't need to be happy.
>nerds stay quiet
>"duuuude, they're being close to computers, they must be happy! they better be in line with this!"

You're confused. This isn't a libertarian/neocon board. This is a natsoc board. We don't disagree with you about the negative effects of unregulated free markets on a nation and its people.

I thought this was why I don't have a job, youre saying they havent even started that shit yet? Come on the cia has tons of databases.

Truth

This is a self-correcting problem because any company that hires based on these ridiculous lists is just going to be destroyed by companies that hire based on merit

This is exactly what soviet communism looks like. Its not like there is a soldier standing at every corner, waiting to bust you for criticising dear leader and his doctrine. You could walk in the middle of the city square and start screaming communism is cancer etc. But the next day you would be fired, your kids would never be admitted anywhere better than retard school, and only job open to you would be would be some very shitty manual labor. Also your social life would be kill, as talking to you means potential danger to anyones career.

Brilliant

Yeah, that's a common tactic of the left

>if they dont complain it's okay
>if they do complain it's an invalid complaint
This is why the mainstream media wants you to think millennial white male STEM graduates are cucks, look no ideology ever is going to make anyone give up a white collar career. This isn't a reasonable demand. It's not even a reasonable thing to distantly believe you can brainwash someone into believing is reasonable.

Now you know, there are no cucks in STEM, just a lot of quiet betas.

and if someone does get fired they can just find the list maker and murder their whole family.

This idea is centralization of what was previously an external control mechanism, intended for commies/jews.

They are mostly in King county. Most rural counties in wa go Republican.

They do this and they'll leave people with no options. It'll be the future they chose.

apparently the only acceptable response is complete and utter acceptance of whatever the SJWs declare

Might as well just stop hiring all straight white men.

Good. You all deserve it. It won't affect me because I don't hold reprehensible views.

>reacting normally to someone being a total asshole has to have it's own word for libcucks

This is exactly the type of thing we want the left to do.

The more insane they look the better it is for us.

Sign me up for GodwinsList!

>acknowledging that there are inherent differences between races and sexes is reprehensible
You're a fucking moron.

They would if they could get away with it. Didn't you see the pure hatred after the election?
They want to do so much worse than just fire people from their jobs. They're itching for the opportunity.

yea you shoulda done that ages ago to unmask antifa but failed miserably at organizing anything :P

~>~they're looking to hire people with no opinions
Damn, misread that like...

Tech nerds with god complexes.

Really shudder at these faggots having any kind of power

> companies start hiring only from that list
> profits soar
it will suck at the beginning but in the end it will only hurt the left when they realize they created a useful low-maintenance employee list

Holy crap, gaslighting has a specific definition and this is definitely not it, these people are insane

>trying to gaslight them by pretending gaslighting has a definition other than what they said
just stop.

False. Everything can thrive in free market event cancer. Especially cancer.

Use it against them. Put them on their own lists. The "elite" lefties can get off it easy, but the normies? They'll struggle. Make fake screenshots and claim they deleted their "racist past" when Trump came to power.

Pretty much like that Ben faggot from WSJ that went after PewDiePie for being a "nazi". He cracked jew and black jokes back in 2012.

Just frame them for their own bullshit, and put them on the lists in mass. It'll backfire worse then that BLM nigger who just tried to make a similar site, and used a swastika as their logo. Can't remember that niggers name for the life of me right now.

>use anti-reference list to hire all employees
I like it

>~>~they're looking to hire people with no opinions
Well. That's also kind of true. They want people that have the opinions they're told.

Can we start our own 'Schindler's List' to blacklist known jews?

>live in CA/NY/NJ/IL
No second for u

But they do want to hire people who don't wantonly form opinions, I'm pretty sure.

this
soon user

I still would like to do the coalburner registry. I can't imagine the triggering.

There's no point reinventing the wheel they could just license Santa's list

You know....'other people' can make lists and publish them too.
Be careful what you ask for.

>ski.exe has encountered an error

Why don't people just create a list of the info on vocal leftists in tech. Just call it The Cuck Catalog.

Let them do it, then frame them from racism. Their virtue signaling desire is so strong they'd admit to it just so that they could come off as humble and still learning from their mistakes, without realizing that the rest of the SJWs don't give a fuck as long as they get a scalp

Most competent workers tend to be conservative.

Do it, surely a blacklist for leftist ideology won't backfires.

>Be employer
>"Black lives matter"
>Into the trash it goes

That would be infringement on human rights.
At that point you could discriminate gays, niggers, spics, sandniggers...you name it.

Please try it though. I'll have fun suing.

The institutions which train programmers for their careers also teach them to support these positions.

Counterpoint: I put Anita Sarkeesian's name on it. What then? What's the vetting process? How do you remove a name again?

That's where these stupid ideas always fall down; impartiality. Impartiality is what elevates an idea like this beyond just a stupid thing your friends are doing together to smear people.

You like Nazis spewing hate speech and threatening minorities with guns?

On the list!

Correct, same thing was exposed during GamerGate.

The video game "journalists" from multiple companies had a private mailing list where they agreed on agenda (e.g.: how to cover the Zoe Quinn story) and also showed them colluding not to hire certain people who ran afoul their groupthink.

After the exposure of the list from an insider, they slithered off to start another one.

nah there's just a lot that swallowed the jew pill a while ago and can't get out because it's too late

>You are not allowed to apply this job
>Why not
>You said like film by Zack Snyder which clearly make you a facist