Raise your hand if you knew (((Mark Cuban))) was jewish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvCHjZt7Ba0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought he was Cuban

I started to get suspicious about his Jewishness when watching Shark Tank and seeing him use every Jewish trick in the book in order to screw over the other sharks and to swindle hard working people just trying to make a buck of their own.

It's why Robert has to sit on the other end of the row.
He probably hates being in the same room with this shifty merchant.

man what the fuck is going on with his face

Being Jewish.

My Jewdar goes off the second I hear someone with an unusual last name that seemingly shouldn't even exist. And "Cuban" sure as hell is not a real surname, so I probably had him pegged as one from the second I first heard of him.

For some reason, I thought he was some variation of Latino. I think it's subliminally suggested with the Cuban surname combined with the olive skin tone.

At the VERY least, it would be Cuban*o* if he were actually Hispanic.

Probably 2-3 years ago when i stumbled upon Sup Forums

>His paternal grandfather changed the family name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia through Ellis Island

Fun fact, his name was Cubanstein but before he became a billionaire he wanted to do business with a company that was very anti-jewish so he changed his name, bought out his partners and fired all the goyim. He made exactly 35 cents in the ordeal but he claims it was the best money he ever made

>It's why Robert has to sit on the other end of the row.
kek

I joke but I think there's some truth to it. You can just see the hatred and disdain in his eyes whenever Mark opens his mouth. There was also that one time where they almost came to blows.

I just assume everybody on tv is jewish.

There's definitely something to it. They fight with each other a lot on the show and suddenly it's all so clear.
>In 1970, at the age of eight, the family left the country, which had previously incarcerated Herjavec's father for speaking out against the regime. According to Herjavec, "He’d drink a little too much, say bad things about Communism, and got thrown into jail 22 times for being an anti-Communist."
.../ourshark/

If the masses only knew how many "people of influence" on the left such as (((Mark Cuban))) were Jewish is would be hard to stop a Holocaust 2.0.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvCHjZt7Ba0
>He says Mark is arrogant.

>and pushy

>Don't mistake my anti-communist oven for weakness.

How'd he get away with this in 2013.