Why don't you have a wife, and why isn't she pregnant yet, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a wife, and why isn't she pregnant yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EBTn_3DBYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do, but she is 2D

Too much effort not enough profit

I'd honestly just jack it to some 14 year old Cambodian on youtube

I would be a good father, and a caring husband.

I realized a few years ago that i have genetic flaws and i would rather mgtow.

I had chronic depression my whole childhood, and a ton of physiological issues that where in my head and not something brought on by others.

I am only living a normalized life because i joined the USMC and found a way to control these parts of me and just carry on.

Maybe someday though, I haven't found out yet.

Also i can't figure out if this is a new slide thread method.

To the newfags, when in doubt. Sage it out.

>options field
>sage

fpbp

I'm working on it m8

Feminism claimed my last two long term girlfriends so I was forced to drop them. Once they stop eagerly suckin dat cock you put the ol beast down.

I don't even have a job.
BASED NIPS

I'm a boring piece of shit and women don't like me.

Fpbp

>i have genetic flaws
what is crispr

I hate women

I'm not genetically viable. Make 2.2 babies for me, user.

I'm 18 and I don't have time to start a family now, especially because I'm going to be joining the Navy and then going to college.

So when I'm around 22-26, I'll probably marry someone. I mean, I'll be at college, so it should be easy.

A biological abomination and an affront to God.

My body pillow and I are actually expecting any day now

Breeding is the natural imperative that lets nature know that the species' future has been secured. Hence while a new life is created, all systems push for your own obsolescence

Hence, in order to pursue immortality, being childless is a must for two reasons. Innate, your biology will be more willing to self maintain along with gene therapy if you're childless and you cannot have anything in this world you think you value more than your own life. Hence, you must also be childless to avoid nonsensical sacrifices

I feel like bringing a child in to this world would be selfish. This world is going to shit, and I don't want to bring a life in to this world to see it snuffed out in the next 10 years.

I have a wife and she is pregnant.

I'm an obese retard with no future. even if I lost the weight, I'd still have hideous stretch marks.

I'm smarter

because I'm more important and conditions to start family are downright suicidal

Link?

lol nobody gives a shit about yozr fetish.

When do you kill yourself?

Are you the dude whose mother bashes him with a brick whem he was born and now he is retarded?

>downs syndrome is god's gift to your child

Cause I'm a lazy hobo.

No, but my sisters used to give me coca cola in a bottle to get me to shut up until I was in preschool.

Based Nihon, our greatest ally.

I haven't finished raping her yet.

judging by your reply, apparently not

Because I'm a loser who spent his entire life stewing in his own autism. Even if I wasn't ugly I would still be too weird and boring for any woman to stand.

Because it's expensive, I'm not paying half of my salary on fucking nappies every month. If the governmental had pro-natal policies I would.

We aborted because of video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=0EBTn_3DBYo

All I want is a cute Dutch-Jewish girl, five kids, and a farm in the Shenandoah Valley.

Is that really so much to ask for God?

Why Jewish?

>get a wife
>get preg
>get justed
>get single mother degenerate offspring
>get slaved by divorce laws and alimony

TRY IT, KIDS. IT WORKS REALLY WELL.

SOCIETY AND LAWS MAKE DIVORCE A FINANCIALLY BAD CHOICE AND IT'S NOT SAW AS AN EMPOWERING THING TO WOMEN, SO NO WOMEN EVER DO THAT. BELIEVE ME.

Jewish girls are just so adorable with the dark hair, dark eyes, pale skin, and dotting smile. European ones are pretty rare too, so it's kinda like winning the lottery to get one.

KEK

I'm not yet worthy for the type of woman I desire and I'm not settling for some degenerate. I wish it was different but it is what it is.

I'm engaged. We're too poor currently. And I'm trying to join the military.
But it'll happen.

No it's god saying don't breed any more obviously.

The headless woman i found on the train tracks cant get pregnant...obviously its because she is infertile

finishing up M.A. no time for relationships right now, I need to focus on my education and then setting up my practice.

Working on it bro. It's also pretty blackpilling to consider even after I have kids the struggle won't be over because I'll have to deal with their brains getting pozzed at school

Have your wife home school. Or move to a not yet pozzed location. Tbh even if they went to a pozzed school I don't think it'd be too hard to make sure they don't get fucked up.

Childless people are far more likely to die younger than parents though

Anne Frank wasn't dutch you moron.

>implying anyone wants to marry someone from Sup Forums

Anybody who posts with the fag flag should get perma banned. I hate gays more than i hate niggers.

She grew up immersed in Dutch language and culture. That's close enough.

>have wife
>can't ever have kids because you can't support a family with retail and hairdressers wages
>cannot rely or even qualify for the generosity of the American taxpayer

Feels bad man. I'm already in my mid 30s. Hopefully things are excessively better next life.

Because the only girl that ever liked me was a 0/10.

Mexicans are able to shit out 10 kids and raise them all without any income, just do the same.

Would you happen to be the bloke from Virginia?

Then let your future wife have some with some übermensch's genetic material.

Im an ugly manlet who hates/scared of women.

i dont go outside

trying to sustain myself before sustaining 1.5 more

>Mexicans are able to shit out 10 kids and raise them all without any income, just do the same.
It's called wealth redistribution of my tax dollars and earned income tax credits.

Jesus Christmas is summer over yet?

Based Japan

Because I'm 21 and she's 15. We will be consummating our relationship next year and plan to have 6 children.

The one from Henrico? Nah, I'm further North.

Hey Rabbi

It's simple, I'm a manlet.

Wouldn't want to pass that on.

>without income
Nigger they feed off of welfare as soon as they get it.
They have more assistance financially from the government.

She was a German kike

I never had a gf

Because there is no future for the West and I won't subject children to it.
I'm just waiting for the final fight.

only correct answer

if literally any other country had the same post you wouldn't have replied

you are wrong

gf went to college. got a degree in womens studies. started talking about racism a lot. broke up with me, moved in with some dude named lamar and his friends. I'm not allowed over, but occasionally she asks for money. biggest fear is that she'll show up with a baby bump some day.

I haven't had a gf since graduating college. How do you find a gf if you work 10 hours a day? Pls respond

I don't know dude. I broke up with my girlfriend so I moved out and got a new job working 12 a day 6 a week.

Because I don't want to bring children into this disgusting world.

How about suicide instead?

>see flag
It checks out.

Having a wife requires getting married, which requires willfully gambling half your assets and income on the whims of a woman.
No thanks.

Truth is my sisters terrorized and psychologically damaged me growing up. I know they don't represent all women but any women who faintly resemble them are not dateable.

I am married and I want to have kids when im 30

t. Civic nationalist

I already have two kids with my gf, maybe we will have a third one once our financial situation gets better

I have a wife and two children. We would have had more but miscarriages are a nuisance.

just wait im a virgin and when i get married me and my wife are gonna produce an army of kids and make arabia christabia again. :)

>Why don't you have a wife
I do.
>why isn't she pregnant yet
Because I don't want her pregnant yet.
>I don't even have a job.
Neither do I. I'm a mature student living off my wife and her inheritance.

I do and she's currently pregnant for the seventh time.

I'm getting married to a white woman in October and I'm middle eastern. I'm about to do what nobody on pol has ever done before, marry a white woman

Tsernobil wonder mutant?

I got 6, I want 10 but wife says have to give her body rest. We are young though still.
Full pagan kids, have worked so far they smart and good looking as they come.
No unnecessary chemicals or vaccination does miracles by itself.
Need few more then I will have my clan and everyone takes a knee.

Gonna get married but do to my family having mental illnesses run in it I think it best for the gene pool that I sterilized myself via vasectomy.

The world has enough fucking crazies. I don't need to bring more to into it.

Due to*

Man I'm tired.

Woman are cheating Whores

they are not capable of feeling "love"

They only desire niggers

the cheat as much as they can

the only want your money

the WILL divorce you

they WILL cheat on your when you are not at home 24/7

they WILL take away your house, kids, money pets and anything else they want

only retards actively engage in relationships.

If you need to fuck, head to a club and pick up some random whore, then dump her

I will, after I get a dog. Women are like cats and dogs, if you want to adopt one it's got to be a long term thing.

I'm focusing on whores and booze until then, I'd like a dog though.

Mine can't have kids

I have the worst taste in women and I'm currently insane about someone I can never be with, and it's killing me. She said she'd wait but I know she won't. Her behavior is reckless too and I don't want to be hurt again.

I'm sure there's a feels thread on b for you, leaf

Stop chatting up 10 year olds on the playground achmed. Swings arent that dangerous

Because women have destroyed us and I want no part of it.

No
and "no" to both partly because I fetishize pregnancy. Makes it difficult to gauge positive wife/mother material.