Why are most white nationalists non-white, low life, mongrelized, stupid losers...

Why are most white nationalists non-white, low life, mongrelized, stupid losers? Have you ever seen a successful white nationalist with family and good education and job and good looks? Seriously people who jerk off in mama's basement to cartoon girls call others subhuman?

post her new tits

Post her feet.

I have actually. Who do you hang around with?

Yes there are also trashy people who believe in white nationalism. Why do you think those are the ones the media always shows?

I feel pity that you can not discern reality from stereotypes that are fed to you by television.

Because all the smart ones learned from the Jews and are making moves behind the scenes or are busy acquiring currency.

Shekle for the good goy

Present. I don't have a good job though. I provide them.

hes just a triggered shitskin, probably from the usa

We have a lot of those unfortunately. I think all the freedom around here makes shitskins mad. Also checked.

> resident in Monaco
> successful own business
> iq 155
> married, three beautiful Aryan children
> white nationalist

There you go.

Well every white nationalist I know is either a lawyer, CA, or buisness owner. So there you go. Also how is it the fault of people who sit in their parents basements. They would leave if they could.

Awww so you destroy jobs. Aka your a capitalist

White nationalism attracts the social outcasts, the neurotic, paranoid and self agonized. How you think you get black and Asians inside Nazi street gangs?

They're too busy working their ass off. If there is a disruption in their lively hood, such as economic or something of that nature, they'll begin coming out the woodwork.

>idle minds and all

she's a commie now

I'm not white but I hate Jews.

Would fuck the commie right out of her desu famalam

Winner winner

they're not white nationalists, they're prostitutes trying to finance their lives with webcam donations and patreon bucks

in other words, they're the same subhumans they've always been masquerading in a new market, and fellow subhumans smother them with attention and free advertising because it's almost impossible to enforce any sort of elitism on the internet anymore

So what ever happened with this girl?

also what did someone mean by new tits. I havent heard anything about here since that webm of her punching herself while wearing a towel.

>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Great reddit tier post

Post her nudes faggot

No, just the vocal ones are lower class. They aren't as self aware. Not everyone goes around pushing their beliefs on everyone else.

she just had a miscarriage

because white nationalism is mostly an American thing

typically the dumbest and poorest people have nothing except for their race so they have to cling to it

Successful nationalists hide it well, which is why you don't see them.

But we're there.

Anyone have a pic of her feet?

Nation of Islam, eh?

This desu. The true nationalist does not seek to make profits off of his national pride. Do not let these e-celebs speak for you. If you truly care about your people, surround yourself with like minded individuals and create the change you want.

Perhaps only people who feel alienated from society in one way or another are ever going to bother to question it very deeply, to criticize it, and to want to change it?

If I was totally happy in my life and fulfilled would I bother much with Sup Forums? Probably not.

It's generally the dumb ones who are more vocal. It's hard to hold ideals in public when you can be mobbed for morality by collectivism. Know your place pleb.

>Seriously people who jerk off in mama's basement to cartoon girls call others subhuman?
I mean that's the just of it just go look at banana blow job Bernie Miller.

A smart white nationalist don't out himself unless he has a political/activist career from which he can benefit because otherwise it's guaranteed ostracization.
I'm not proud of hiding my beliefs to most people but I have no other choice especially since I live in a country without free speech.

you piqued my curiosity. It seems you can see every part of evalion except her feet. Also, not sure that what I saw is legal, so I'm backing away.

>Why are most white nationalists non-white, low life, mongrelized, stupid losers?
Simply put: They're not. You're just associating with mongrels who recognize the superiority of the white race and wish like hell they could be us.
>Have you ever seen a successful white nationalist with family and good education and job and good looks?
Yes, all the time. That's called living in a successful, dominantly white community.
Any other questions, faggot?

Not half bad

Still an annoying cunt though

>Have you ever seen a successful white nationalist with family and good education and job and good looks?
... not sure for the 'good looks'

Yes, I have. You must be the kind of person that blindly believes the stereotypes that the 'funny talk show hosts' gives you.

If you cannot understand that
>skinheads/hammerskins/subhumans
>white nationalists
..are two completely different things, you're just as bad as the people you claim to hate.

He's a civic nationalist

Have you ever seen a successful white nationalist with family and good education and job and good looks?

Donald Trump

>Why are most white nationalists non-white, low life, mongrelized, stupid losers?

Because we want whites to succeed so we can continue to take advantage of them.

These please

>source: my ass

Watch some Jared Taylor, kiddo.