What group of people does Sup Forums consider to not be human in 2017?

What group of people does Sup Forums consider to not be human in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans

Libtards

Americans

whites

Abbos

Africans and Shitskins

Gypsies
Albanians
American niggers

Slavs

false.

americans
niggers

^^^

Swedes

Fucking elites, psychopaths aren't human.

Everyone . I cant trust anybody

I unirocially question whether or not Abbos are the same species.

Europeans
Asians
South Americans
Africans

you would be a japanese colony if not for my grandfather bailing your grandfathers out. Get fucked and go drink your own piss.

Not every thread is a slide thread you fucking dumb cunt. You are a faggot who should simply kill himself

Jews and Anglos, bad news

Americans

You started the war with Japan nignog. But I guess hollywood is education to you mongrels.

Kekistanis

abos

Nazis

We did? I don't see how, seeing how we weren't even involved until the Japanese bombed us first. Until after WW2 where we realised there wasn't a Nation besides Russia that could feasibly fight our military, we were isolationist.

they are clearly not human, they look even less human than normal black people

you had an oil embargo on them forcing them to ally with the germans

shit man, damn
when did you guys do that?
and you didn't do anything to our star spangled banner right bro?

isolationist did you say? lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
Japan was forced to expand due to sanctions and blockades created by the US. The kosher president was looking for an excuse to invade Europe which they were already at war with on every way except open conflict. This idea that the war started with WW2 is historically incorrect, like the idea that Israel spun into existence due to the 'holocaust'.

Trannys, pedos and over the top queers

We didn't implement that embargo until after Japan had invaded Indochina in 1931. The embargo was enacted until July of 1941. They weren't "forced to expand", they had already begun doing so 10 years before we entered the war. Pick up a history book and stop huffing gasoline yoi uneducated abbos.

>how many Americans does it take to raise a flag?
>7100 dead,7789 wounded

Do I have to post the Emu War meme? We took casualties from an Entrenched enemies with years to fortify defensive positions. You took casualties from flightless birds.