Only Geographic Location Flags Can Post Here

Tell us what your flag has done good for the world but if you see an american you have to tell them you are grateful for their heroic presence since they saved everyone in WW1 and WW2 and then delivered again with Trump

Shut up you fat fuck

Shut up you fat fuck

The Russians saved everyone in WW2 m8

you know what they say leaf... the way the wind blows....and wind blows leaves

I'll post wherever I want.

Fuck you.

Damn dude roasted and toasted.

fuck you

im grateful for your heroic presence

We didn't save anyone in world war 2. We fought on the wrong side and destroyed the world. It should have been America + Germany kicking commie and degenerate liberal ass.

but not american/british shipping lanes.... no.. that didn't save anyone

correct

>Helped spread jewry to Russia in WW1.
>Helped spread jewry to Europe in WW2.
>Helped spread jewry to world since.

Thanks for destroying monarchies, nationalism, and the white race. You truly are our greatest ally.

We will start glorious world war 3

Nice proxy.

im grateful for your heroic presence

Getting rid of 6 gorillion kikes

Quit telling made up stories.

It is incorrect to say about any country single achievement in WWs since it was mixed as fuck, Czechoslovakia wasnt even fighting yet a lot of its army went to UK and were one of the best pilots there.

But also this

hello I am here for the gratitude

all the euro flags are gone now for the most part only us and the burger remain ...... how did it come to this.

>be American
>go shopping
>can't fit through the door because you're too fat
>go back home and order bazillion pizzas
>call over your friend Tayqashuan
>he brings a 30kg Cheetos bag and 10L of diet coke
>door rings
>swat.jpg
>'We've heard rumors you are transexual'
>shoot police, but it's okay because you're free
>10 gorillion shekel insurance fee, but it's okay because you're free
>you become a bald fat eagle and fly away
>9/11 all over again

'Murica

fuck you and your rules

gtfo faggot

USA is fucked because of shitskins and degenerates so don't thank them for anything

Romanian of origin but living in the US

Romania, formerly a trio of Wallachia, Moldova, and Szekerland, and descendant of Dacians, Thracians and Romans, successfully repealed multiple Islamic incursions into Europe.

And when I say multiple, I mean hundreds of battles and tens of wars against the same islamic fucks, for almost 1300 years.

Battle of Rovine
Nicopolis
Calugareni
Posada
Targoviste
Varna
Finta
Selimbar
Battle of Vaslui
of Miraslau
of Dragashani,
of oltenita
Zernest,
Karanovasa

Honestly, so many I cant even name them all.

Literally, after the fall of the roman empire, 99% of our history is based on trying to defend europe against the turkish, ottoman, muslim, sarracen, and islamic hordes in general.

Our crowning achievement is with Dracula, known as Vlad Tepes, who created a "forest" of around 20,000 dead turks impaled thru their anuses, which scared the Caliph so much, he did not attack Transylvania for another 20 years.

Many other stories and cool shit thru history, but at around 1500-1800, we managed to steal a bunch of gypsy slaves from the invading ottomans, and decided to use them as our own slaves.

Fastforward 200 years of gypsies, albanians and bulgarians being slaves in Romania, and communism hits. Bam all slaves are now equal to doctors, and they're given a status in society.

Society crumbles to dogshit.

30 years later, Romania, the former defender of europe is known as Gypsystan on Sup Forums.

Move to America with 3 advanced degrees

>Mfw im just an average white guy american bro.
>cry on the inside

Thank you for reading, typing this made me very sad in real life.

F u c k
Y o u
G y p s y

Its okay, I know a lot of our gypsies are trying to burn Europe down right now, and I feel like dogshit about it because they're dragging our name thru the mud, even when they're not even our people, just nomadic indians.

Renaming themselves Romani didn't help our situation.

I put 0 blame on you, swedebro.

Thanks for fucking up the nips during ww2.

Thank you for giving the soviets inferior lend&lease aircraft like Bell P-39 Aircobras. They couldn't substain air superiority with those standing targets.

Remember the days of the NCDL?
Communism fucked everything up
I often wish I could go back and see this once proud nation in its hayday...

>NCDL

Face it, Romaniabro, we tried to burn our kikes and gypsies, the west didn't let us, so now we have to sit in their piss and be called gypsies.

Even if Romania was hitler-level fascism and white unity in the past...........its all gone now.........

Makes me sad, man.

There's room on the left!

Honestly
I've been blackpilled lately beyond belief

The boards are shit
I can't even feel my heart anymore
I'm in such a brainfog
I legit think I'm going through a mid-midlife crisis following me finishing school
I've been horribly depressed lately and because of school, I've put on the 40lbs I lost before starting

But a wise man once told me that men are made through the eternal struggle; that those who refuse to fight do not deserve to live. Struggle is manhood. We won't get anywhere feeling sorry for ourselves and moping; that's insanity

The best I could hope to do is work as hard as possible today so that I can work even better tomorrow. Everything we do here on this earth matters; wether we think it or not. One day we'll see our people and the honorable people of the world rise once more, but not first without a fight

>Only Geographic Location Flags Can Post Here

Made Capitalism and Global Trade big
Created the first stock exchange
Created the microscope which paved the way for all modern medicine and biology
Created New Amsterdam which became New York

Thanks for the ZOG you fucking idiot goyim

>But a wise man once told me that men are made through the eternal struggle; that those who refuse to fight do not deserve to live.

das right cunt. So get off you fat ass and go an by me a pack of ciggis

I live in the US, I speak accentless english, and no one has ever asked me if I wasn't from America, but,the truth is, it would make me happy to be able to go back to my own country, have a good job, and children, and a house.

This, however, is not possible, as eastern europe is a shithole because of communism.

I unironically think about blowing my brains out with a small caliber pistol everyday. Small caliber so the bullet bounces inside my skull and kills most of my brain matter, for a safe suicide.

I've already gotten a cheap .22 6 shot revolver off Armslist, and I plan on departing later on this year.

the whole eternal struggle thing is a meme. We are living at the very cusp of the downfall of european civilization.

Weird shit is, 5 years ago, with 100% the same beliefs I have now, I was considered a liberal, but now everyone thinks I am a nazi racist. It's very weird. The end comes near, for me and for everyone else.

why live

we werent on the wrong side on ww2

Have been at war with the sea like, forever.

>color TV
>birth control pills
>tacos

You're welcome.

You want to do that and have kids? What a fucking cuck. Why wait faggot? Do it now or the least you can do is make it look like an accident. Speed your car real fast into a tree and people will think it an accident you fucking low life.

Dont do it man, its not worth it....

We are and always will be here for you.

Persist, Resist but never coexist..

I am unable to have children due to sterilization following chemotherapy and radiation

>why live
For your people user
For the hope that one day, things can and will get better. Trust me; I share the sentiment: there's nothing I would want more than to go back to Romania and live a life in the countryside with a beautiful traditional romanca qt; I've got a small stash of firearms I've picked up and you better believe some days not entertaining the thought is harder than others.

But the ideal that our homeland could be great again will never take place if we don't fight for it. Robbing the world of our fight won't do anything but secure defeat

We invented the gas mask... technically.

pls don't go yet user

Den här

I am grateful for your heroic presence.

We invented peanut butter, only have the niggers WE WUZ IVENTORZ falsely claim it

God bless Donald Trump

yallready kno

If you have a roof over your head, three meals a day, clean clothes to wear every day an if you happen to have all of your limbs intact then you're having it good, things can always be much, much worse and think of the people that are less fortunate than you are an yet they persevere to make this life worth living. Now with that being said if you still want to off yourself, then you better have a damn good reason to put a bullet in your brain and have someone find you with blood pouring out of your ears and nostrils.

Romania is a new country (1859) with barely any history, your post is obviously biased. Reminder that there is no "Romanian" nationality as Moldavians are different from Wallachians, let alone Transylvanians.

Normally, what you're saying would make sense, but user, I feel tired in the worst way; everyday I feel as if something is calling for me, calling to lay my head down to rest from the commotion.

I feel as if my head is bobbing with weariness, and I can't wait to lay back into a deep comforting slumber of nothing.

I know there's probably another 30+ people reading this and feeling the same, and let me tell you, there's no cure for this

I'm so, so weary from the road, I just want to rest, user.

Just here to say you're welcome

Maybe, just MAYBE there may be no cure, but there are treatments that can surely help. Have you perhaps spoken with a psychologist yet? if you haven't, maybe that could help. I honestly wish you the best of luck in the future, user.