Australians Growing Up And Losing Their Faith

"The growing percentage of Australia’s population reporting no religion has been a trend for decades, and is accelerating. Those reporting no religion increased noticeably from 19 per cent in 2006 to 30 per cent in 2016. The largest change was between 2011 (22 per cent) and 2016, when an additional 2.2 million people reported having no religion."

abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/mediareleasesbyReleaseDate/7E65A144540551D7CA258148000E2B85?OpenDocument

Well, Sup Forums, have you grown up yet? Or are you still a frightened, blubbering baby clinging to his fairy stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M6KZb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/M6KZb

In every society throughout human history there existed groups of intellectually regressive, conservative, puritan scum like you, who did nothing but kick and scream about how the [insert empire of choice] was falling apart due to modern "degenerate" values. Each and every time history has shown us that you are the most foolish, pigheaded, hypocritical clowns to use modern comforts in order to rail against modern comforts.

Just fuck off. Disconnect your Internet, get off the grid; get the fuck out of your society which protects, shelters and feeds you and spend some time not being a complete fucking hypocrite for once in your life. See how fucking fast you drop the smug pretensions and negativity about modernity.

You people are fucking garbage. Don't breed.

Based Australia

Just shows that AUS is the only anglo country worth a shite.

Probably the gooks

Reading comprehension?

Australia is also one of the most degenerate countries on the planet

At least we aren't Sweden.

We're nearly there

We'll all fuck off together as we are systemicatically replaced by Chinese and Arabs.

>degenerate
The word-du-jour for those times when you cannot form a coherent argument.

The great apostasy. Entirely biblical.

Atheism is necessary for communism and degradation of societies morals.

?

It's a bogan shithole full of fats, drunks, pre-marital sex and shitskins

When it comes to theism/atheism, truth is on the side of the atheists.
When it comes to religiosity/irreligiousity, truth is on the side of the religious.
God being dead doesn't make moral relativism any less cancerous.

Banter hadn't even begun and you still couldn't handle it. How's Melbourne doing you silly gook-worshiper?

This trend will soon reach its peak and then start to reverse as all the disgusting religious shitskin children come of age and the atheist boomers die off.

>went to a church one day
>all Koreans, nobody would talk to me and were unfriendly as fuck
>try another church
>all chinks this time, same deal but even worse
>try a third time
>it's all 80+ year olds
If Australia is like NZ, it's no wonder.

Meanwhile I've found God and am church going.
Why are you such a degenerate user?

Would stoning your own son to death for being disobedient, as stated in your "good" book be an example of "perfect morality"?

Grew up tonight I guess...

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. (1 Corinthians 1:27)

Only dumb, underdeveloped, third-world minds search supernatural solution to their problems.

Low-IQ is correlated to religiosity.

>Meanwhile I've found God and am church going.

You poor sucker. Do you know why so many priests feel at liberty to fuck the children of their flock? Because they have no respect for you. And why is that? Because they know that you are a knuckle-dragging moron who fell for the most ridiculous story ever told.

How many times have you copypasta'd this today?

There is also the part of not eating shrimp or X-burger.

But their "objective morality" is comprised of only using the parts they think beforehand it's right, but it's completely different from relative morals.

Don't try to understand. There is no logic on it.

Paedo prists are faggots
Faggotry is illicit
>My autistic subjective materialism absent of any reason or moral code is valid but your belief is ridiculous
Nice

I live in the most conservative Christian state in the US and everyone here are still laughably uneducated when it comes to their own religion and blatantly twist it's teachings to suit their agenda.

As someone that feared hell and God so badly that he spent a good portion of his introverted teenage years studying the bible, it has only left me with more questions than answers and less faith than when I started.

I would rather no religion than Islam

Seems to me that you are the one being a buthurt hypocrite that screams and kicks around.

We're not going to have much of a choice.. Christianity may not be perfect, but it used to act as a culture barrier against other religious/ethnic groups but that has completely gone out the window now.

Christianity has lost it's spine and Islam is swooping onto the scene to feed off of it's corpse.

>pre-marital sex

oh my gosh!

Western culture is degenerate, I know.

If you are smart enough to see that the christian god is a gigantic steaming bucket of dogshit, you are smart enough to see that allah is exactly the same. Not all atheists are pro-Islamic immigrants. If it were up to me, no religiotards would be allowed to migrate to this country.

>it has only left me with more questions than answers and less faith than when I started.

yeah like if god was perfect, loving and all knowing he would never have created lucifer and then would never have had created hell and not have to send souls there for ETERNITY for committing a finite amount of sin.

I wonder how many Jews have been in charge of Australian education in the last decade...

That's true but they are reproducing twice as much as Christians and Christians are reproducing twice as much as atheists.

Atheism is a cultural hiccup. It can only exist because Christianity lost it's hold on society. The atheists themselves aren't what weakened Christianity but are merely the result. televangelism, protestant garbage and the hippie movement all took a gigantic shit on the Christian faith and no one wants to claim to be Christian unless they are trying to fit in or are showing everyone how morally superior they are by being weak and submissive to evil.

1% of people dictate culture and the other 99% follow those with the most conviction. If we continue letting Muslims into our nations, they will become the dominant religion just by nature of social engineering.

Islam was designed for this.

>guys, the world is going to get shittier

Ya don't say

>Melbourne

>archiving the website of a government agency.
You should've been aborted.

Good, there is no need for it any more. Anglo-Saxon Australians have already internalised the moral and ethical lessons that can be learned from Christianity. It is part of our culture now, you don't have be badgered by priest how to be a good person and laws cover the rest. You don't have to worry about God punishing you for killing someone, the cops will take care of it now.