Why is she so autistic? It's like shes too innocent for kike media and so out of place

Why is she so autistic? It's like shes too innocent for kike media and so out of place

Does Sup Forums even like Swifty?

She must be getting close to being pro trump.

This is btard level sage

So when does she get allowed into the inner circle of the (((pedophile))) club?

>why does pol like beautiful white wholesome blonde singers who dont politicize everything with their celebrity status

It's Tay Tay, not swifty you fucking cunt.

She's /ourgal/. Of course she's out of place when surrounded by heretical Satanists

Man i dont like her music but i gotta give her respect for not jumping on the "FUCK DRUMPF" celeb band wagon. People were writing articles about how her silence is dangerous and people were suspecting her of being a barbie nazi. Every other female pop singer would have caved to that pressure.

How many dicks has she literally fucked and sucked?
Definitely not /ourgral/

she's a dyke.
if you still haven't figured that out you're a mong.

None, that's why all the guys she dates break up with her. Fucking horny perverts trying to defile Taytay and she wants none of it.

>Why is she so autistic?

Because she surfs Sup Forums.

tay zonswiftay is smart enough to not comment on politics, same with Beiber and most other professional artists.

it's the non pros who end up derping about politics because they actually think what they do isn't just a business like everything else.

Yeah she's a real hero and a real human bean. I got a lot of respect for her. And honestly I unabashedly really like a lot of her music. She writes and composes it all herself which is rare for a popstar.

BRAAAPT ah yes dear... what a nice bouquet... *sniff* is that a bit of lettuce I'm smelling? mhhm... BRRRT wonderfully gassy today...

What a beautiful and pure girl. That hair looks softer than all get out.

Braptards not allowed in Tay Tay threads.

die slow inbred

she doesn't, look at the production credits sometime on any album.

all these pop stars buy songs from like Swede and Norweigan songwriters, it's the way the biz works. Album will say produced by "Matrix" or have like 10 people's names on it, which means your typical studio pop album where you buy the song and lay your lyrics on it (often the lyrics are also co-written by a pro lyricist too).

This shit is multi millions of dollars per year in income for these pop stars, they don't just wing it or magically can turn out dozens of records that become successful. It's top down engineered with their full cooperation.

Tay also upset jewish record label people when she wrote some article about how she avoided the middle men last album and just did most of everything herself including buying the songs directly and not through a label

She is definitely more involved than the average pop star, but she definitely is writing all her own stuff.

Feels good that I could tell any celebrity that they're a faggot or that I fucked their mother.

Her music is annoying bubblegum pop. Shit-tier.

The black guy in that picture, Toderick Hall, is a gay youtuber with a white boyfriend.

tay tay is pure. no bully pls.

Shut up. She's not autismatic!

what did she meant by this